• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 4/27/09

The Scramble match is coming back? I loved that concept, and thought it was very well done at Unforgiven.

Hardy to win, I assume.

They fired the ringbell guy at Backlash remember? Thats why no DQ bell.

Good point.

Fired him yesterday for ringing too early
This guy will get fired for not ringing it at all.

Might aswell stick Sim Snuka on ring bell duty...he doesnt exactly do a lot else does he

Hey, it was Shane Mcsandman! Woulda been sweet if someone woulda come from behind and knock him off.

The Scramble match is coming back? I loved that concept, and thought it was very well done at Unforgiven.

Hardy to win, I assume.

What!? When?

We dont get the adverts you do over there here in the UK, whens the scramble back and whos in it ? And what for?

Number 1 Contender?

Where is Mr. Money in the Bank or the guy that beat him last night Kane in that scramble, since aren't they just one step below world champs?

Give the guys PPV time but not give them to time in a #1 contender match odd.

It just gets so old to me that WWE makes Khali, Kane, and Show into some monsters that can't be beaten. I know they're huge guys, and that's what they're supposed to do, but they constantly act like they win every match... But almost ALWAYS job. Show doesn't always job, but they build him up into a main eventer, and almost NEVER give him the strap. It gets quite old to me.

What!? When?

We dont get the adverts you do over there here in the UK, whens the scramble back and whos in it ? And what for?

Number 1 Contender?

This Friday's SD! for #1 contender. Hardy, Rey, Khali, Morrison and Jericho...don't understand Khali though...

Scramble'll be on SD...I heard Hardy, Khali, and Morrison. Didn't get the other two in it.

Edit: Put in Rey and Jericho and there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back