Live Discussion: ECW 2/12/2008 & Smackdown 2/15/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Mining for Gold

On the final Tuesday night before No Way Out, ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero and his challenger CM Punk will no doubt be looking to get an advantage heading into Sunday. At the moment, the Straightedge Superstar has a grin on his face after dunking Guerrero in the first ever Gulf of Mexico Match, but how long will that smile last? What will transpire between the two rivals, and who will enter Las Vegas with momentum on his side?

The next ECW on Sci Fi marks the long-awaited return of Stevie Richards. His road to recovery was a long one that stretched across nine months. With his emotional return home to the Land of the Extreme, he intends to pick up from where he left off.

Richards’ fellow ECW Original Tommy Dreamer has been at Colin Delaney’s side. In his last attempt to get revenge against WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz, Dreamer came up short. But anyone who knows anything about the Original knows the final word has yet to be spoken. Just what will he and Delaney do to rebound?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9 CT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Love and War

On last week’s edition of "The Cutting Edge," the Rated-R Superstar revealed he plans to ask SmackDown GM Vickie Guerrero an important, life-changing question for Valentine’s Day. Later in the night, Diva Eve hinted that he might pop the question to the GM. On this week’s SmackDown, will the Ultimate Opportunist ask the GM to join him in holy mat(rimony)?

Rey Mysterio made it clear how he felt about their relationship when he West Coast Popped Edge, leaving him dazed and confused outside the ring. On this week’s SmackDown, what will the Master of the 619 have to say about the future of the romantic duo? Although Edge’s specific question remains to be revealed, there’s no uncertainty when it comes to what the ultimate underdog sees in his future – the World Title he once held.

And, if Edge does ask the “big question,” how will Vickie respond? How might her answer affect the entire “Guerrero family”?

With No Way Out coming right on the heels of this week’s SmackDown, all the heavy hitters will be sizing each other up for the massive pay-per-view event. Undertaker, Batista, Finlay, The Great Khali, United States Champion MVP and Big Daddy V will be psyching themselves up for their No Way Out Elimination Chamber Match. The winner will reap the grand reward – an opportunity for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania XXIV.

With Valentine’s Day love in the air, will Michelle McCool finally distance herself from the raging Chuck Palumbo and spend more time with Jamie Noble? After the vicious beating Palumbo delivered to Noble last week, he certainly could use some lovin’.

With anticipation building for No Way Out, the Superstars are sure to step up their intensity level a few notches on this week’s SmackDown. What will transpire before they compete in the biggest Elimination Chamber Match in history? Will cupid’s arrow be thrown far off-course with the intensity of Friday Night Smackdown? Tune in at 8/7 CT on The CW Network to find out.

That's cause no one watches ECW, if anything it's a one match show, and even then that's usually no till the end of the show

Sadly enough true. Last weeks was great and now we start with a terribly boring chavo promo that did nothing.

Basically chavo with a bad promo, the divas looked hot and wrestled really badly, kofi beat mike knox, richards beat a jobber and punk vs henry tonight

Well Kofi just squashed Mike Knox...there was a pointless diva's match where Kelly won, and Chavo started the show off with a boring ass promo...oh and Stevie Richards came back and squashed some jobber...Punk has a warm-up match coming up in the ME

Basically chavo with a bad promo, the divas looked hot and wrestled really badly, kofi beat mike knox, richards beat a jobber and punk vs henry tonight

I've seen Kofi wrestle a couple times, is it me, or is he botchy? Or could it be the people he is wrestling?

He was really bad his first match, it was sabu-esque. Since then he's gotten much better, but his style is really awkward so its difficult not to botch with him. I think in his first match he was nervous as hell.

He was really bad his first match, it was sabu-esque. Since then he's gotten much better, but his style is really awkward so its difficult not to botch with him. I think in his first match he was nervous as hell.

hmm, wasn't his first match against some home town jobber though? I seen his matches with Wilson on Yahoo, an he looked pretty good. First time butterflies maybe?

That's what i was thinking, about the jobber and butterflies. His second match was still kind of bad but miles ahead of what he did the week before. Dreamer beats morrison btw.

What is the point in this feud? Because i've yet to find one, other than seeing michelle and victoria, who looks hotter and hotter every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back