Lita And the whole Womans Division SUCKS

if you watch the male matches and compare them to the womens matches you will see the womens division is poor garbage

when was the last time you saw 2 wwe divas have a classic wrestling match

lalala never

Ahhhhhh Lita vs Trish- Dec 2004. That was classic. Or Lita vs Trish vs Jazz at WM 18 or Trish vs Jazz vs Victoria- all classics in my opinion. Now a days female wrestling the WWE is atrocious (I feel like using big words)! Besides the WWE if you compare Japenese female wrestlers to WWE male wrestlers, than the male wrestlers look like crap.

Flames Out
Dragon

Dude litas crazy suicide dive almost made her break her neck again she is a danger to herself and others. And yea japan is the place to go for females, But dude there aint been a good womans match in 2 years other then trish matches, Now that is saying something

grungy72 said:
Dude litas crazy suicide dive almost made her break her neck again she is a danger to herself and others. And yea japan is the place to go for females, But dude there aint been a good womans match in 2 years other then trish matches, Now that is saying something

That's just the way she landed, it's not like you can control that in midair. I think it made the match better.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh yes it is. So about this- you like Trish, I like Lita- they're both great and slightly overrated, and since this discussion can go one forever how about we just agree to disagree?

Flames Out
Dragon

Yeah, Sounds good to me, I mean this arguement has been going on for like 20 pages in other topics and this one lol agreed

Okay, well I'm glad we got that settled!

client.gif

Flames Out
Dragon

i never consider women wrestling to be great there was one or two that stood out lita, sable, chyna, and the storylines between lita/ steph trish/ steph lita/trish is what made it stand out

i personallly like the knockouts Kristy been learning hard to wrestle Gail kim one of the best going So cal val can wrestle, Wwe need Talia Madison she rocks

I rather watch the women's matches over some of the guy matches.... I'm not lesbian or anythink I just find them more enternaining to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back