Lionel Messi: The Greatest Since Maradonna?

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFuOWwNvEA

after another supreme display tonight.scoring 4 against the gooners,this kid is scary good.After the game they discussed just how good he is and can be.He is in my opinion the best since maradonna and will in years to come be revered as the best ever.In a team full of superstars he still sticks out like a sore thumb for the talent he posseses.what do you think?will he be the best ever?is he the best of our generation at only 22 years of age(sidenote tonight marked his 4th hat-trick of 2010!)

Yes.

If he continues to play like this, he will definitely be the best ever.
He is fucking 22 years old and was crowned the player of the year already.
Maybe I'm a bit biased against Maradona because I cannot stand the man (and his followers), but seriously. Even those followers have to admit how good Lionel Messi is. It seems insane what he can do and if you don't believe me, just watch him.

When you have almost 100,000 people bowing to you, there is no denying how great you are. And there is a reason he's being called the MESSIah.

Like I started to say though, I hope he doesn't burn out.

Easily the best pure football player in the world.

He seems to have the confidence back this season. Last night was a pure master class from the man. The first goal was lucky to land at his feet, but the shot was absolutely sublime. Top corner finish that no goalkeeper in the world would have saved.

His third goal capped it for me. How cheeky was that chip? Unbelievable. Almunia did not stand a chance. And the final goal (and insult) the nutmeg into the net.

We are going to have to see if this form continues into the world cup, because if it does, Maradonna will have a lot to laugh about!

the biggest game of the season tonight for barca and although he had a quiet night by his standards,messi still broke the deadlock and sent barca on the road to victory in the El Gran Classico to score his 40th goal of the season!this boy is astonishing and i enjoyed it even more as i was waiting on barca for my bet(£10 to win £211) and backed him to score 1st(£20 to win £110) thankyou leo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back