Lets Unify the WWE title and WHC title

I don't want this to happen.

This was reasonable back then, when there were only about 30-40 wrestlers, but now we have 2 separate brands, about 60-70 superstars total.

Besides, if they were to unify the titles, then they would also have to unify the brands. 60-70 superstars on 1 brand isn't very good. Only about half the roster would show up and the feuds would seem rushed.

If they don't unify the titles, then the Undisputed Champion would have to show up on both brands, which would get stale pretty fast.

Overall, the pros outweigh the cons. The World Championship and WWE Championship should not be unified.

i feel like the two titles in each brand is watering them both down.

i could see if smackdown and raw were different companies but they aren't. so you got one champ over here saying he's champ and than over here five days later you got someone else claiming to be champ. also when you have champs out doing media tours you got a wwe champ and a whc. people will be like,what?

than the IC and US belts. they are kinda just around. make ONE mean something,instead of having two belts floating around hanging on to thier past meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back