• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets Talk About Vinces 3rd WWE Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbrook37

Pre-Show Stalwart
ECW is nothing like it used to be its just another way for vince to make money by showing familiar faces on t.v. such as sandman and sabu..he has no real need for it and its nothing at all like ECW..i think they should change the name of the brand and stop tarnishing ECW's name..because ECW wasnt sports entertanment it was actual wrestling and we can talk about all the peopl comini to ECW like test who is wwe related..makes no sense to me

The moment we abandon ECW...Vince will...lets face it, ECW guys don't bring it anymore. CM Punk should be pushed hard, Benoit, Angle, RVD, Sabu and Dreamer can still perform at a level worthy of WWE's exposure. Vince should fire like 10 jobbers from the other brands and give Samoa Joe what ever he wants to come over. TNA is then done and ECW has a few viable feuds.

true..when TNA sinks we'll see a lot of familiar faces in WWE and so called ECW...i thnk the sandman should be pushed harder his 15 second matched arent right hes a former ECW champ they should treat him as one..put him in the ring with Sabu or Justncredible or something and CM Punks gonna amake an impact so is shannon moore and i thought gangrel was going over there..who knows hopefully it ends soon hey maybe theyll bring back nitro haha

Where are the death-defying leaps from the balcony? Where are the flaming tables? Where is the insanity? This is so safe and mainstream, it's sickening. Are they trying to target young children?

This is the Artist Formerly Known As Soul Crusher.

they banned all that..lets get one thing straight the omly way ur gonna see "wrestling": is if u go to a local promoter and watchin them like us in N.H. have the WFA where the hearthrobs came from...and there is no more "xtreme" sabus just a wrestler now and everyone wrestlies no fire no leaps no nothing its all vince

Philbrook37 said:
they banned all that..lets get one thing straight the omly way ur gonna see "wrestling": is if u go to a local promoter and watchin them like us in N.H. have the WFA where the hearthrobs came from...and there is no more "xtreme" sabus just a wrestler now and everyone wrestlies no fire no leaps no nothing its all vince

That's a shame. If only someone had the resources to resurrect the real ECW (under a different name, of course), it would do huge business and run this poor brand ruining ECW's good name into the ground.

Vince owns ECW. He will do it his way. There is no way of getting around it. He knows that if he lets Paul have more control, that it will do great and probably pass Smackdown in ratings. Even though he owns ECW he still sees it as a competition to RAW and Smackdown. He doesn't want it to be better than those two, even though we all know it is so much better than Smackdown.

ehh thats sorta true...vince to him its not about the competition its all WWE there is no competiton...its about the money the show rakes in thats all

use r forgettin it isnt ECW anymore ITS WW(E)CW and only way it will get to wat it once was is if vince stops being such a tight ass and give heyman pretty much FULL control ova decisions creative bookings matchs like he is good at he doesnt need some1 Taking The E out of ECW

ya ecw sucks so far, im really rooting for it to get better, but probably won't happen

yea as long as vince keeps holdin the potential back its going no where...eveyones saying hes afraid of the compettion i think thats bull..its all about thew $$$$ to vince

i think that vince needs to let paul run ecw they way paul wants to if it all about the $$$ that would make it vince just wants to show he can take anything and make it or breaks it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back