• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Talk About BringThePain

What's BringThePain's Deal?

• He's brilliantly working us à la Pierce Brosnan in After The Sunset

• He's having a nervous breakdown à la Pierce Brosnan in The Matador

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
He's been a mild annoyance for ages, but he's really stepped up his game over the last couple months. He's conjured up a fake FalconArrow to support his desire to be seen as a guy with inside information. He unambiguously posts potential spoilers in thread titles. He lied about Brock working a house show last night. Terex. And then there's his fantasy booking. The man is in rare form.

Is he a brilliant troll? Or is he dealing with severe mental illness?

If it's the former, this thread is to commend him on some fine work and to offer the love and attention his parents clearly never gave him as a child (Happy Father's Day!). If it's the latter, I think we should consider how to tactfully offer our support and tolerance.

Either way, let's talk about BringThePain.

See, I thought I dreamt that whole thread including the Lesnar appearance. i tried to find the thread with no luck and looked on the main page to double check.

I thought he was just a Lesnar mark. Fair enough but recently he just comes across as proper idiotic.

I think he's trying to hard to get attention.

It gets better.

I just checked the Wreddit thread on the Terex moonsault to see if I could find BTP. Found these sentences word-for-word in one post:

"I cannot get over how perfectly he hits this. It's hard enough for men that size to hit a moonsault clean on someone whose lying prone in the ring, but to hit it so clean on a guy elevated on a table?"

So either BTP completely plagiarized those couple sentences, or that's his Reddit account. But if that's his Reddit account, I'd be very surprised. Why? Because earlier today, that account posted a familiar story about a PW mod who was outed as a pedophile.

You're not PW's Falcone, BTP. I'd almost put money on that. So that makes you a plagiarist. Expect your infraction from GSB any time now.

Expect your infraction from GSB any time now.

I'm a damn fine mod.

On that note. Is this guy...
Breaking kayfabe, but here goes

ndws3615a.jpg

When I had long hair but cut it about a month and a half ago

....the same as this guy?

I even look the part.

LU5KXQl.jpg

And throwing the sign up like a friggin douchebag

These posts are the types of posts that made WrestleZone great. Glad to see some of us are trying to make it great again.

I think the jobber seeking attention gimmick fits him more than the mentally ill jobber seeking friends on the internet gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back