• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Get Nuts: Best Possible Version of a Year-Long Roman Reign

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Extreme Rules: Three Stages of Hell vs Triple H

Payback: vs Dean Ambrose (face vs face)

Elimination Chamber: Chamber match vs Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt vs Kevin Owens vs Neville vs Braun Strowman

Money in the Bank: Ladder match (w/The Usos) vs Kofi Kingston (w/Xavier Woods and Big E)

Battleground: vs Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso vs Big E

SummerSlam: vs Brock Lesnar

Night of Champions: vs Seth Rollins (face)

Hell in a Cell: Cell match vs Brock Lesnar

Survivor Series: vs Seth Rollins (face) vs Dean Ambrose (heel)

TLC: TLC match vs Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Royal Rumble: vs AJ Styles

Fastlane: vs John Cena

WrestleMania 33: vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

I'm tempted to bump AJ up in the schedule to strike while the iron's hot.

Heel Roman is the only way to go. Let the people boo him. He turns face when The Shield reforms. The world is right again.

I could see every match on my list playing well with Roman as a heel. Some would actually improve. Sure, why not?

Damn, one of those Coco posts where I'm not sure which bits are sarcasm or if any of it is meant to be :icon_neutral:

I like who you've got for the chamber though, that's probably what I'd like to see at this point.

Heel Ambrose down there? Also do you think Orton should fit somewhere into this upon his return?

Damn, one of those Coco posts where I'm not sure which bits are sarcasm or if any of it is meant to be :icon_neutral:
I'm dead serious. I'll explain anything you're confused about.

I like who you've got for the chamber though, that's probably what I'd like to see at this point.
A lot of fun angles to play up there. By this point, Dean is slowly unraveling as an "always the bridesmaid" reputation starts to stick to him. He's trying to play it cool, but he knows one more big loss could send him to the back of the line.

Neville's overdue for a bit of a push and would be gangbusters in a match like this.

Of course Bray is the shadow looming over everything. He intends to saunter to the world championship using Braun to mow down everything in his path.

I'd have Bray get eliminated second-to-last and finish it with Roman vs Braun. Dean's the first man out.

My booking isn't necessarily smark-friendly, but they get New Day main events the next two PPVs. So fuck 'em.

Does Roman turn heel at some point, because I notice you've got Rollins down as a face to compete against him and you've got heel Ambrose down there. Also do you think Orton should fit somewhere into this upon his return?
Gun to my head, Orton is a big Raw main event. Nothing changes for him.

Rollins vs Roman at Night of Champions is face vs face. I'm tempted to say it should be one of the longer matches of the year. Rollins needs to look like a he's within a cunt hair of winning the belt the belt going into the Shield triple threats.

All things considered, I'm probably better off turning Roman any time once Brock is back in the mix.

Also, when Owens is eliminated he should be salty as fuck and pop-up powerbomb everyone on his way out. Roman. Bray. Neville. Refs. Maybe Dean Malenko? Go crazy.

Then he should back down from Braun.

So what's the deal with Battleground, what happens with the Usos there? I thought it is potentially interesting if a little out there as an idea.
WWE never does crazy shit like that. I figure they'd already be hovering around the title scene acting as equalizers against New Day the previous month. Eventually, they'll wonder why they don't deserve a shot. After all, they've been at the top of their division for years. They successfully make a case that they should be added to Roman vs Big E at Battlground. Subsequently, the go-home Raw is built around Xavier unsuccessfully appealing the decision at WWE HQ in Stanford.

Best Raw of the year? Maybe.

The New Day is protected going forward because the Uce-Ows never should have been involved in their business. BOOTY.

People liked Cena having overly long, competitive matches with plebs. Give Roman one of those a month - Rusev, Big E, Kevin Owens - and it'll keep people happy enough.

Also, when Owens is eliminated he should be salty as fuck and pop-up powerbomb everyone on his way out. Roman. Bray. Neville. Refs. Maybe Dean Malenko? Go crazy.

Then he should back down from Braun.

I expect a lot of people would complain that this "makes Owens look weak" but tbf this scenario would actually be perfectly in character for him.

WWE never does crazy shit like that. I figure they'd already be hovering around the title scene acting as equalizers against New Day the previous month. Eventually, they'll wonder why they don't deserve a shot. After all, they've been at the top of their division for years. They successfully make a case that they should be added to Roman vs Big E at Battlground. Subsequently, the go-home Raw is built around Xavier unsuccessfully appealing the decision at WWE HQ in Stanford.

Best Raw of the year? Maybe.

The New Day is protected going forward because the Uce-Ows never should have been involved in their business. BOOTY.

Well you'd have me tuning in at least.

I assume Owens also loses the Rumble (Zayn winner) and bullshit/finagles his way into the Mania match? Or how about the Rumble for the title again, only this time Roman successfully defends? Just to really drive home why he's been champ so long and that he's "levelled up" since last time.

I've got Zayn and Owens as co-Rumble winners who murder-kill one another to a draw at Fastlane.

Also, AJ going for the title on his one year anniversary appeals to me more than One Versus All 2.

I dont understand your fascination with Strowman. Maybe after he grows out of this awkward giant phase my opinion may change. His giant ****** baby facial expressions are not helping his case though.

Strowman is still awful. It's still not too late to make Harper more interesting.

I'll gladly read your fanfiction over watching RAW though Coco. Save me a lot more time over the next year.

002.jpg

I have a tough time remembering the smaller PPV's.

Extreme Rules - HHH
Summerslam - Lesnar
Survivor Series - Rollins
Rumble - probably Rollins, they can have a longer feud.
WrestleMania - Cena, if Reigns has continued to get more and more over. If not, Daniel Bryan (assuming he's back and substantially more popular than Reigns).

They should really keep Show away from the other big guys. Except for Strowman, he dwarfs every guy looking to replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back