• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lethal Lottery V - Combate A Muerte Mexicano: Dragon vs. Drake: Discussion

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
600977_390656664380549_1410530669_n.jpg

El Califa Dragon is tired of Drake Callahan and Chris K.O.'s meddling actions. He put forth a challenge to the two men on Ascension 63, and Drake Callahan accepted it. The match will be contested under Mexican Death Match rules! The pinnacle of a long feud will come to a head at the Lethal Lottery as Drake and Califa square of once more on eve of WZCW's biggest match of the year! One has to wonder if El Califa will get the last laugh or if Drake will finally unmask the luchador and reveal to the world whether or not he is Ty Burna!

Truth or false, El Califa is Ty Burna? And who wins what is sure to be a brutal blood-fest? Let us know what your thoughts are in here!

Califa has to get unmasked sometime, but how is he losing a Mexican Deathmatch?

I think Drake needs the win for the storyline but Ty's a beast of an RPer and he's even better when he can focus on a feud. Should be a great match.

My moneys on Ty Dragon to do the double over Callahan. The thing about Drake is that he underwent this serious character change that pretty much felt designed purely to win matches and titles and while it worked and I wasn't entirely sure on the longevity, although anybody that can beat Showtime at his own game at this point always stands a chance and Callahan did that recently, so perhaps I am wrong. Ty however as already mentioned is a monster RP'er and definitely has the easier RP to read from beginning to end and that should always count in somebodies favour. It's also probably better storyline wise that Dragon wins but we'll see what we'll see.

Lottery; Winner here apart from Chris K.O is probably out and out favourite, another reason I am rooting for Dragon as Drake was in and around for a long old time to be honest.

I've heard from numerous sources that the roguishly handsome and all around nice guy Drake Callahan is being booked to go over El Califa Dragon, unmask him, and then make sensuous but vigorous love to his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back