• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lethal Lottery II: Zander vs. Frankie vs. USA (Elite X Championship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
LethalLottery-EliteX.jpg

With Vance Bateman wishing to outdo his Co-Owner, Chuck Myles, he's named Zander's first defence of the Elite X Championship in a Triple Threat Match, defending against bitter rival Frankie Smith and USA

Deadline is Monday 16th November 23:59 EST

Zander Young is sitting on a bus in New York City, 11:30pm. The bus is fairly empty with only a few blue seats around him occupied. An old lady sits at the front of the bus, trying to have a conversation with the bus driver. Unaware that he has a pair of headphone in his ears (don’t try that at home kids). A couple of teenagers sit at the back with white Adidas tracksuits on playing hardcore dance music out of their iPhones. Across from Zander sits a rather strange looking ‘woman’, who can only be described at ‘butch’, as Zander looks at her in the corner of his eye, hoping that she stops staring.
Zander pulls out an iPod and puts the earphones into his ear. He scans down the artists until he finds a tune that he likes, and turns it as loud as it will go.

He looks out the window in amazement of the beautiful lights that brighten up with night sky. With the buildings that touch the sky beaming with colours. The music seems to fit perfectly into the view out of the window. He relaxes back into the seat with a smile on his face.
He notices a billboard on one of the buildings advertising WZCW Lethal Lottery. 20 men will enter, only one will survive. He looks at the sign. Studying it slowly as everything about that night comes into perspective. Zander Young will face his biggest foe Frankie Smith and a new opponent in USA in a triple threat match for the Elite X championship. He sits and thinks up a strategy in his imagination. Only God knows what’s going through that head of his.
He suddenly gets up and starts wildly pressing the button to get off the bus. He runs up to the front of the bus towards the bus driver.

Zander: let me off! Let me off!

The bus comes to a halt and Zander runs off. As he runs down the street passers by jump out of his way. He keeps running and running, never stopping for nobody.
He runs for thirty five minutes and gets to his street his flat is on. Suddenly he s grabbed by a strange man. The man is average height, about 22 years old lets say, wearing a grey sweater and a blue body warmer with a baseball cap on.

Man: Zander Young? Is that you Zander?
He says with a New Yorker accent.

Zander doesn’t speak, he just looks at him blankly.

Man: Zander, I’m you’re biggest fan! Oh my God, I can’t believe I’ve finally got to meet you. How are you? Oh my God, oh my God!

Zander: Uh, hey. Always nice to meet a fan. Listen I need to go, I…

Man: My name’s Zander.

Zander: Huh? you’re name’s Zander?

Man: Oh, sorry I mean James, what am i talking about!?
He laughs

Zander: What?! Well it’s very nice to meet you James, but if you’ll excuse me gotta get home. Here have this.
He hands James a packet of chewing gum, half eaten.

James: Wow! Thanks Zander! He clutches the packet close to his chest as Zander looks on in confusion .

Zander: Ok kid, that’s great. Eh, I need to go though. See yah around kid.

James: Sure thing Zander!

Zander puts a jog out of him as he runs back to his flat, constantly looking behind him at James, who keeps waving at him. He bursts in the door and jumps towards the phone in the ktchen. He dials furiously at the buttons.

Zander: Hello? Hello?! Hi there this is Zander Young. I want to talk to you immediately please… tomorrow!? Ok whatever. Fine, I’ll meet you then…
he slams the phone down.

Neil walks in the room in his underwear.

Neil: Zander?

Zander: Yeah. What?

Neil: Where have you been all day, I’ve been worried sick, you left your phone here.

Zander: I know. I just haven’t been feeling myself. I have a huge match this week and I’m working hard at my training. Woke up at six this morning and just went for a run. Then I was at the gym and I got the bus, but got off that and just ran home. I’m tired of everyone in the locker room saying I’m lucky and only won thanks to the rWo. I worked damn hard that week in anticipation of my match. I finally got a bit of luck that night and got put into the match thanks to the roulette. Frankie Smith was also in that match. The rWo didn’t touch him, and I didn’t pin Titus to win the title. I pinned Frankie. How is that lucky?

Neil: oh sorry Zander, I wasn’t listening. Do you know how many calories are in this cereal?
He says looking at cereal box.

Zander: Damn it Neil! I work damn hard and I disserve to be the Elite X champion. I’m gonna do whatever it takes and retain my championship at Lethal Lottery.

Neil: Hey save it for your interviews mate, or else you’ll run out of material.
He chuckles.

Zander: This isn’t a joke Neil, this is my life.

Neil: I know, I’m sorry. Hey I gotta do some editing for the new series of Zander TV tomorrow, wanna come along?

Zander: I’ve got something to do tomorrow Neil. I will let the world know I’m not a thirty day wonder!

Zander smacks a tea cup off the table and it shatters off the floor.

Neil: Jesus! What was that for?

Zander: I’m going to bed.

Zander walks out the room as Neil looks on in shock as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in as Zander is standing in a dark and dreary boiler room, deep in the bowels of the arena. He is surrounded by ladders, valves and pipes, some of which pour of steam. Zander is standing in this ring gear and has Braveheart like face paint on his face.

Zander: People like me run away from their problems. I hide behind a mask of jokes, comedy and entertainment. People don’t understand what it’s like to be me. I try to put a brave face on every situation. I’m the crazy wild bull at the party. I’m someone the kids look up to for inspiration. Well let me tell you this, I have had it up to here with people like Frankie Smith. Every week it’s something else with that guy. He can’t seem to let it go. He may be bigger and stronger than me. But I’m quicker, I’m smarter than him. I was smart enough to let my opponents go at it last week when I was the special guest referee. I could have lost my cool and got involved but I didn’t. I let USA and Frankie go at it themselves. I will pick up the scraps at The Lethal Lottery and take advantage of my opponents stupidity. I am the fresher of the competitors in this triple threat match. I wont let these people who try to get to me get to my head any longer. Give them their due, I wouldn’t expect anything less than an all out brawl in our match. I wouldn’t expect anything less than the toughest encounter of my professional career so far. I’ve been in some brutal matches in my life. But I grew up in Glasgow! I’ve seen things you only see in horror movies. I plan on giving USA and Frankie a horror movie of their own. Frankie like to beat up celebrities and tries to attack officials. Frankie has no respect for anyone, he has no conscience. He has no game plan. I’ve fought Frankie many, many times in the past. I know he’s gonna come out all guns blazing, he’s gonna forget that there’s three of us this time out, just like when I won the title. He couldn’t handle the extra man and I took full advantage of the situation.
USA is a man who knows about strategies. He knows what it takes to win matches and what it takes to cut down his opponents. I do not know much about this man. But I know he is not to be underestimated.
I’m gonna leave a hurricane of destruction in the middle of that ring. Prepare yourselves world. I’m gonna reek havoc on this night.

fade to black

RP POSTED ON BEHALF OF FRANKIE SMITH

Frankie's sitting watching TV, when Anto comes from the kitchen, beer in hand, and he sits down beside Frankie.

Frankie: 2 fast, 2furious. What a shit movie. It's for simpler minds.

Anto: I like it. It's Entertaining. The action's insane.

Frankie Rolls his eyes

Shouldn't you be training for Lethal Lottery.

Frankie: Who are you? My coach. I know what I'm doing. I'm ready for them.

Anto: Like you were when you got your ass handed to you by USA last week.

Frankie glares at him.

Anto: I'm just saying that maybe you should start training harder.

Frankie: You know what I want to know, whatever happened to one on one title shots. I earned it, then got screwed out of it. Now I deserve it, and I get screwed out of it again. Pathetic.

Want me to tell you something, Anthony? I wasn't always this angry. I wasn't always such a cunt. I used to be a regular, fun loving guy.

He interrupts.

Anto: So what happened?

Frankie: I was getting to that. So one day, I come home and my Dad's dead. How? A group of youths killed him. That drove me round the bend. I was furious. Not sad. Not depressed. Not grieving. I was furious. I didn't think of mourning his death, but of vengeance. I trained in the cage, fueled by the anger.

When I fought, I treated every opponent like they killed my Dad. I showed no mercy. No relent. No remorse. It got me kicked out. Eventually. I turned to wrestling. I excelled. But then a heart attack. Boom. My mother was dead. So I decided to leave Ireland, go to America, to further my career. I started to calm, finding other ways to cope.

He raised his can.

So, after years of toil, I finally get my break. A trial at the biggest wrestling company in the world, WZCW. I get into the company after lots of hard work, and I'm given a match in the Eurasian tournament. On my debut. And who do I have but none other than Mr. Zander Young. And he beat me. He ruined the best thing going in my life. I hated him for that. It was my father's death all over again. It drove me crazy. No, not crazy.

He shakes head, and looks straight into the camera.

Furious. It built up. I had a cork put in, and the rage built up. Over weeks, months, it's gotten bigger. I've picked up quite a lot of losses since I debuted. I admit it. Too much. And they've all been adding to it. Like a stockpile. It's culminating, and at Lethal Lottery it shall be released. At Lethal Lottery, I take what is rightfully mine, and vengeance will be so sweet.

As for Mr. Adams, your patriotism amuses me. You fight for what, your country, please. You try to be altruistic. You try to seem like you care. Big deal. I fight for what is most important. Myself. You can't save others if you can't save yourself. That''s my motto. While your people go around, killing those innocent people, claiming you're saving the world. Want to save the world? Organise a concert.

My rage is growing. It's starting to boil over. Soon, at Lethal Lottery to be precise, it will be unleashed.

And I will be leaving with the title, while your broken and blooded bodies will stain the white canvas. Then there will be 3 fast, but only 1 furious.

Exeunt.

The men are amassed in lines on all sides of the wrestling ring in Patriot's Gym. His ranks have looked to grow to over 200 men. You can look at the men and pick out who USA has made them emulate.

USA: (from inside the ring) This is the army I have built. This army believes in what I believe in. We believe that WZCW is full of corruption. We feel that the only was to solve problem is from the top up. We believe that Lethal Lottery is where we rise another level. The Elite X belt is prestigious, no doubt. But it is a step. This belt would mean everything. It would justify this army. But this army's goal is the ultimate goal. A good Marine finishes the job. A good Marine fights evil. A good marine fights anyone who stands in his way. This week it is Zander and Frankie. But before the US took Germany, they had to take France. And these two Frenchies puff balls stand in my way.

The two men who resemble Frankie and Zander crawl into the ring. The mannersims are uncanny. General Lee DesArming rings the bell, and the match begins. USA uses none of his offense, but only counters every one of Frankie's and Zander's signature moves, and then hits Bombs Bursting in Air on both of them. The bell rings again, and the General walks into the ring.

The General: Ulysses has been watching tape and running his scouts ragged. (Turning from the camera to USA)

Baby, I've never seen you more ready.

USA: Baby, I have never been more ready for anything. I've trained harder than ever. I've been through wargames for months. I have prepared an entire group of men who believe in the same thing I do to help us reach our goal. Only I can go to the ring at Lethal Lottery and make our dream come true. I am prepared for that task, and I will succeed in my mission.

General: Sweetie, no matter what, like you always said, be a Marine, fight like a man, lose with honor, or win with dignity.

USA: I represent too many honorable men, too many strong warriors, too many dedicated soldiers to be dishonorable, and I will not fail.

(Turning back to the camera): Welcome to my head Frankie. Welcome to my world Zander. I live for these moments. I live for the missions that test the mettle of men. I live for honor, and I live for glory, and at Lethal Lottery I will have both. Semper Fi!!!

The men yell HHHHOOOO-RRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! and the camera moves to a giant American Flag, and we fade to black as Jommy's Woodstock guitar plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back