• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AS6 - Frankie vs. USA - Special Referee: Zander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
AS63.jpg

In a warm up match for the Triple Threat Elite X Championship Match at the Lethal Lottery, Frankie Smith will take on USA one on one to gain an advantage over their rival challenger for Zander's title belt. There's an added twist, Zander's been named the special referee for this bout.

RP Deadline is Tuesday November 3rd, 23:59 EST.

We are at Patriot's Gym. USA has his men in lines. It appears that they are training. The General has returned. She is running a timer. The corps is doing their work and running from spot to spot. Every movement is choreographed. Upon closer inspection, USA is dripping with sweat, his muscles are pulsing. He yells encouragement to the men. He turns and faces the camera.

USA: These men don't even need instruction anymore. They are amassed behind me, knowing that I will lead them to glory. They understand that my success is our success. That is how Marines work. No man will ever be left behind.

USA turns back to the men. He observes them. They continue to work. There is no slowing down as they continue to work.

USA: I have another opportunity for gold. This is one major battle on the way to victory. Before I go for gold, I have a statement to make. I will shock and awe Frankie.

Upon hearing the words "shock and awe" all the men rise up and stand at attention. One man, who is about Frankie's size comes front and center and stands in front of USA. Ulysses smiles at the cameras.

USA: I didn't mean to stop them, but these men deserve a break. This, however, will not be left as a drill. This will be a visual representation of the expectations of this week's battle. Lieutenant Marshall, would you like to join me in the ring?

Marshall yells, "Hoo-ah!" and runs to the indoor ring. USA joins him as the cameras follow. He climbs into the ring. Marshall, shockingly attacks USA. As we watch, we notice that Marshall is mimicking Frankie. Marshall is performing all of Frankie's offense, and USA is just reversing the moves. After about five minutes of reversals, USA yells, "Semper Fi!" The corps responds "Never Die!" and returns to attention.

USA: Frankie! Zander! Titus! Everest! Ricky! Look at these men. I have a clone of each and everyone of you. He trains to be strong, and he trains his mind to be like you. These men are better at being you than you are. They believe that I am going to return honor and respect to the WZCW and they have bought in. They are transforming themselves into being each and everyone of you to help me prepare for victory. I conduct war games every damn day in preparation. Do you prepare like I do? NO! This is why all of the gold is coming this way. This is why I alone can do away with the cheaters, the liars, the false prophets, and unfit champions. This is the American dream that I will die to protect. Semper Fi!

And Frankie, I'm ready for every trick you have. There won't be any cheating to win this match. Hoo-Rah!

Frankie's sitting on his couch, watching TV as a knock on his door is heard.

Frankie: Come in, it's open Anto.

Anto opens the door, peers in and steps inside.

How did you know it was me, Frankie?

Who the fuck else calls for me?

I suppose, I suppose.

So, what's on your mind. What's making you disrupt me watching United play CSKA.

Did you hear what they're making you do for Ascension.

Enlighten me. Just tell me it doesn't involve-

Anto interrupts.

Zander.

Yeah, that cunt.

Well you're wrestling USA

Grand, he's nothing special. He loves USA, we get it. Why, who knows. He loves a country full of fat wankers who think guns are toys and that a big mac truly is nirvana. Jesus, that's something to be proud of.

Me, I'm proud of my country. What's better than alcohol and violence. Beer and fighting are what make the world go round.

Don't forget tits.

Frankie glares at him, then nods in agreement.

He thinks he's all great because he has an acronym for a name. Well, I have plenty of acronyms to use. ROI. INLA. IRA. NAMA. AIB.

Isn't AIB a bank.

Shut up Anto.

Anyway, USA, I'm not afraid of you. You might have the physique, but there's more to wrestling than muscles. Look at me. But at Ascension, I'm gonna give you a taste of what you should expect at The Lethal Lottery. What was that you said, Boo Yah.

At least I get a week without Zander.

Oh, did I forget to tell you that Zander is the referee.

Oh for fuck's sake. Yeah, that's pretty important Anto. How could you forget that.

Zander, you better not try anything funny. If you dare screw me over, you'll have hell to pay. If you want to have fun with your little buddy USA, wait untill after the match. When you're in the shower.

Then you can screw someone.

Exeunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo