• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let Me Tell You About A Girl I Know....

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
She had a drink about an hour ago. She was sitting in a corner by herself, in a bar in downtown Hell.

She heard a noise and looked through the door. She saw a man she'd never seen before. Light skin, light-blue eyes, a double chin and a plastic smile. Well, her heart raced when he walked through the door and took an empty seat beside her at the bar. "My brand-new car is parked outside. How would you like to go for a ride?" She said "Wait a minute, I have to think." He said "That's fine, may I please buy you a drink?" One drink turned to three or four, and they left and got into his car, and they drove someplace real far.

"Now, babe, the time has come. How would you like to have a little fun?" She said "If we could please be on our way, I will not run."

That's when things got out of control.

She didn't want to, he had his way. She said "Let's go." He said "No way! Come on babe, it's your lucky day. Shut your mouth, we're gonna do it my way. Come on baby, don't be afraid. If it weren't for date rape I'd never get laid."

He finished up and started the car. He turned around and drove back to the bar. He said "Now baby, don't be sad. In my opinion, you weren't half-bad." She picked up a rock, threw it at his car, hit him in the head, now he's got a big scar. Come on, party people, won't you listen to me? DATE RAPE STYLEE!

The next day she went to her drawer and looked up her local attorney at law, then went to the phone and filed the police report, and then she took the guy's ass to court. Well, the day he stood in front of the judge and screamed "She lies, that little ****!" The judge knew he was full of shit and gave him 25 years and now his heart is filled with cheers.

One night in jail it was getting late. He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed, but the guards paid no attention to his cries.

That's when things got out of control.

The moral of the date rape story is that it does not pay to be drunk and horny. But that's the way it had to be, they locked him up and threw away the key. But I can't take pity on a man of his kind, even though he now takes it in the behind.

But that's the way it had to be, they locked him up and threw away the key. But I can't take pity on a man of his kind, even though he now takes it in the behind. DATE RAPE!

She didn't want to.....she didn't want to....she didn't want to.....she didn't want to.....

TAKE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back