• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A girl I hook up with just called...

noooott a gooood idea derf. not a good idea.

First off, they're gone now. Bu the first time we ever hooked up, she was single, and we were both drunk. The 2nd time, same situation, or so I though. I found out the next day while on Facebook that her and her ex hooked up a few nights earlier. And this same guy is leaving for the other end of the country in a few days. And i'm not that handsome or cool, all I got going for me is my sexperience. I need to use that to my advantage.

well then WAIT those few days, til they break up. if not, then your a peice of shit, plain and simple, and you deserve everything that comes to you.

well then WAIT those few days, til they break up. if not, then your a peice of shit, plain and simple, and you deserve everything that comes to you.

Hahaha. Thats the plan, I guess. See, I don't try to pick up girls with boyfriends, or hell, I don't try to pick up period. But if a girl wants some of me, I'm not gonna say no. She's the one doing somthing wrong, not as much me. If i was trying to pick her up, knowing she was datin a guy, then I can see it. But if she wasn't happy enough with him that she needed some of me, they ot a problem, not me.

Plus, I take what I can get. I have VERY low standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back