Lesnars Best Moments

j.beaner

Occasional Pre-Show
This Thread is for Brock Lesnar. And the run he had in the wwe up 'til 2004. He rose to the top fairly fast and was working w/ some of the best talent that the world could offer.
I think some of my favorite moments came from when he was fueding with big show. There were soo many moments, Breaking the Ring, The Stretcher Match, Survivor Series. And those are all great. but what i think takes the cake for me was No Mercy 2002 Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar Hell in the Cell for the WWE Championship.
So Whats your favorite Brock Lesnar Moment?

Probably when he lost to Big Show at Survivor Series in '02. Not because he lost, but because the whole month between Show attacking him and the PPV, Heyman spent the entire time telling Brock not to wrestle the match, not to take on Big Show because he'd blatantly lose the WWF title.

And what happened?

Brock pissed all over Show, and even hit him with an F5, which most fans didn't think he'd be able to do considering Show's size. While we knew he could easily lift 500 pounds, it's never going to be easy to lift 7ft's worth of 500 pounds when you've got to elevate them above your head and twist them round 90 degrees over your head and drop them face first without them landing on you, but he did it and the world was stunned.

That and the superplex that broke the ring are my favourite moments, the second being because i'd never seen the ring explode like that before, and judging by Tazz's 'Holy Shit!' following immediately on from that, i don't think anyone else had either.

There's a reason why that moment is in the Top 10 on the Best of SD DVD.

I enjoyed his destruction of Jeff Hardy, tbh, because there's nothing more entertaining then a drug addicted spot monkey basically getting broken in half by a 275 lb rookie. Also it really put him on the map and he was a force to be reckoned with from then on after, following it up with a KOTR victory and a WWE Championship win within the next 3-4 months. So in short, the raping that he gave to Hardy kickstarted the career that was very great, and would've been for many more years if he hadn't quit.

I am gonna go out on a limb here. Exploding ring was great, no doubt about it. But who the hell didn't think Brock was dead when he missed the shooting star press?!? First off it showed his althleticism just being able to get his 275 pound ass up there and do it... BUT HE LANDED ON HIS HEAD!! And he didn't die.

Now, I am not a Brock hater. I loved his run in WWE and he is currently my favorite UFC heavyweight...but by god I crapped myself when he landed on his head.

And there you have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKn-F8gmIvs&feature=related

brock will always be remembered for his terrible match with goldberg at wm20. the match had so much hype and every one thought that was gonna still the show but both men were booed and the crowd dident care for the match. best lesnar moment ever

Brock was a money ****e, incredibly overrated.
He has no passion for anything, all he cares about is money, you think he cares for the UFC and MMA? NOPE, he likes the checks much like his days in the WWE

MMA is not a "fake" sport...with the level of talent and discipline it takes to excel in MMA, you CANNOT just love money and make a successful career out of it much less become the Heavyweight Champion in an organization life UFC. You need the talent and work ethic to excel in MMA...its no joke...nothing choreographed about it...mixed martial artists are some of the most well trained, disciplined athletes in the entire world...in both sport and lifestyle to maintain such a discipline...

in other words...if u dont have a "passion" for MMA, then u wont get anywhere...in fact the 99.9% of MMA fighters who do give their blood, sweat and tears for their sport (i.e. are passionate) will destroy you in the octagon...

you can probably argue that Brock had no passion for wrestling...but to say he has no passion for a real sport like MMA which he currently is on top of...is just foolish...he wouldnt be where he is in the UFC if he wasnt "passionate" about it...there are no "pushes" in the UFC...a win is a legit win...not a choreographed one...

Him squeezing the life out of Hogan, and then smearing the Hulksters blood across his chest, to me that defined the type of heel Brock was, he didn't give a shit about anything or anybody, he didn't care about history, he was all about destroying anything and anybody in his path, for months we saw him ripping through the roster with relative ease and quickly climbing the Ladder to the ME, then he puts himself in the ring with Hulkamania, and tears apart the biggest name in the history of the buisness on his way to the WWE title, to me that has got to be Lesnars greatest moment in his short 2 years in the WWE

My favourite Brock moment is his debut, this HUGE guy just comin in from the crowd, being described as the "hottest free agent" out there, and just brutalising Al Snow and Spike Dudley.

It was also great seeing Heyman return as his manager, cheering on this rookie monster from ringside, probably one of the best debuts ive ever seen

I really hope we see Lesnar back in the WWE again someday, he is quite simply awesome

I have a few Lesnar moments I enjoyed

When he attacked Zach Gowen it gave him MAJOR heat cus the kid only had one fricking leg haha and he destroyed that poor kid

Or when him and Mcmahon were gonna have a cage match on Smackdown and Angle was gonna be the special referee. Earlier in the night Angle had found Lesnar knocked out backstage and it seemed like Lesnar had a concussion but insisted on having the match anyway. Then when the match started Lesnar picked Mcmahon up for the F5 but passed out. Mcmahon then distracted Angle and while Angle was turned away from Lesnar, Lesnar nipped up out of nowhere turned Angle around and gave him the F5. I loved this moment cus it was relieving to see the heel Lesnar back instead of nice Lesnar.

Other favorite moments include Lesnar beating the likes of The Rock, Undertaker and Hogan all clean

I'm gonna go with his match against The Rock at Summerslam. The crowd turned on the Rock and they were cheering Lesnar which may have been because The Rock was going off to do movies again but I just liked the fact that the crowd was cheering for this ruthless monster. This was when he still had Heyman as his manager mind you. So not only was he this monster that's just destroying everyone and thing in his path but he also has this slimy, greasy, no good guy as his manager. Even I was cheering him but not because of The Rock going away, it was because I was finally seeing this guy as a maineventer who was here to stay and could not only make the middle class performers look great in a match against him (hell, I cheered for Test when they fought at KOTR) but also put on top notch matches against some of the greats.

Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania XIX is probably my favorite match of all time. Up until the finish, it was a spotless match. As someone mentioned earlier, I was shocked Brock was ok after landing on his head attempting the shooting star press. That made the finish a bit awkward. Never has there been a botch so spectacular and if so I don't know what it is.

Another favorite of mine as Vengence 2003, Brock v. Angle v. Show. I was in attendance for this one so it has to be a favorite. It has been the only PPV I have been. To my memory, it was a terrific match.

I know this is strictly WWE but I MTFO when ever I see Brock do his thing in the UFC and seeing him get his revenge on Frank Mir was a great moment.

I can't wait until July 3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back