• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lesnar as a Tweener?

No I don't see it either, something will happen at the Rumble. I think that the Authority to get back at Lesnar for what he did you them on Monday, by taking out most of them, and will try to screw him over.

I don't see Rollins siding with Heyman, that's too obvious, and Rollins doesn't need him. Rollins can generate heat on his own, he is a good talker. Don't need both of them talking at the same time. Besides I'm so over Paul Heyman.

It would be better for all of us if Lesnar dropped the strap, than the main event at Mania wouldn't be so damm predictable.

Something will happen at the Rumble take a wild guess Randy Orton has unfinished business with Seth Rollins so I don t see Lesner getting screwed over in fact I see wwe extending his contract 6 more months cause why would you turn Lesner face? It doesn t make sense Lesner as heel turns face before he departs to UFC ? They got to work on him more and have him feud with Big slow and a match with Seth Rollins and maybe with HHH as well!
I don' t think Lesner should drop the strap to someone like Reigns as he is not championship material and has poor mic skills! Ring skills needs improvement from what Jim Ross said

I simply don't see Brock carrying the title into WM. I'm pretty sure Vince remembers the Brock/Goldberg mess and if he hasn't resigned I doubt he cares enough to put on a good show. I also don't see Brock as anything but a heel. Heyman calls him the "reigning, defending" yet he hasn't defended in, what 3-4 months. That is a heel move all the way.

That's what real champions do they defend them in big main events not like paper champion john semen who defends whenever he wants and we are all sick and tired of him anyways! Randy Orton needs to have that belt on his waist now and Seth Rollins . Reigns is not ready yet he lacks mic skills and in ring skills he is like an ultimate warrior clone with his long hair and clothesline

And honestly why should Lesnar have any use for The Authority? The man is a mercenary but he also is the kind of guy that does what he wants when he wants and he is WWE World Heavyweight Champion so why should he have use for Triple H & company? Lesnar didn't need any one of them to become champion and he single-handedly has done what no man in this business has ever done and that is beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania he conquered the streak when no one thought that he could do it he made history and not to mention he conquered Cena at SummerSlam when no one thought that he could, he destroyed Cena at SummerSlam embarrassed Cena

Since the WWE has been running dry on creativity as evidenced with the firing angle, bringing back Evolution, and the Authority. I find it odd that Orton and Lesnar have not been on a collision course. Their aggressive styles would mesh well in the ring I think Orton v. Cena, and Orton v. Lesnar has ran it's course at this point.

Plus match Lesnar's sheer brutality with Orton's malice with his ruthlessness and remorselessness this match would be a thing of beauty no their feud would be a thing of beauty where Lesnar and Orton are concerned

Ok for starters Brock Lesner is not a tweener it may seem they are testing the waters out but they are turning him face where he will turn on Heyman and feud with Seth Rollins and HHH! I just don t understand why they are turning Brock face now at the end of his contract that is almost up and heading to UFC or Bellator!
I see them extending his contract cause for a guy who is a legend in destroying underfaker I don t see him losing the strap yet it would tarnish his image so he may need to drop the title on Monday night raw the day after WM
I see this as often imitated and duplicated like Bobby Lashley except TNA planned this months ago and wwe has decided to do it recently on taking a new avenue which I don t get!

What did I tell you folks Bobby Lashley turning face next week and already on wwe raw they are slowly turning Brock Lesner face too cause of Seth Rollins and MVP same scenario! Oh brotha! I ve been saying it for a few weeks now wwe copied TNA's Bobby Lashley at the same exact and precise moment same week after

Seriously many of the wwe marks on the wz forums have been telling me it won't happen and I don t know what I am talking about ? Really now I smelled it a mile away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see wwe testing the waters out and get fans reaction with Brock Lesner how he will be used and they did the same thing with Randy Orton making him a tweener then he disappeared and it seems they will do the same with Lesner. Lesner should have turned face this fall not when his contract is up and is leaving for UFC or Bellator! wwe creative think from their @ss

A few ways to look at this.

Lesnar is the WWE WHC, and he needs to look strong on the go home show for the Rumble. When Edge and Christian hosted Raw, Lesnar bailed out of an AA attempt from Cena, and last week he took an AA through a table, followed by a Curb Stomp from Rollins. Lesnar needed a showcase to reestablish his dominance, and Kane and Big Show had to pay the price for interfering in Lesnar's business. Nothing more, nothing less.

Or you can look at the possibility of WWE testing the waters for a face turn. Maybe there's a chance they wanted to see how things would go if Lesnar cleaned house with The Authority, and it's not out of the realm of realistic possibilities for Lesnar to turn. It's proven the fans will cheer for Lesnar and Heyman, so it's not longshot at all.

But it's hard to ignore a few hurdles in the way. Brock Lesnar is genuinely a mercenary, and character wise, Paul Heyman is supposed to be a slimy weasel and a two-faced liar. When you look at their characters, there's nothing heroic or noble about Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar.

Very interested to see how things play out after the Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back