• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lesnar... an opportunity for Orton?

GrandSword

Burning Hammaaaaah!!!
Randy Orton, the supposably second top talent in WWE has been flouundering lately, and has been putting many others over at the moment. He has been working hard in getting Barrett, Henry, Bryan, and even Kane over, and in doing so has made him a little lost in the shuffle...

Is Brock Lesnar a huge opportunity for Vince to really establish a guy like Orton into his next key talent much like he has had with Undertke for the last 2 decades?

Could Randy call Lesnar out and say he is sick of guys from the past coming back to the WWE and trying to make their name off "his boy" John Cena. He might say he let the Rock / Cena play out becase that was personal, but Lesnar was just trying to make an impact by taking out Cena.

Orton can then say why doesn't Lesnar try it on him...

and we get a new no nonsense violent feud made up of fists instead of quips...

a feud between orton and lesnar would be great it depends how much time lesnar can actually put in a feud with randy

creative dropped the ball on randy this past year they hoped he was over enough to just slap a title on and run with it

where as john cena had a few nice story lines going on sure he lost to punk and the rock but the matches were entertaining

people keep forgetting Orton has been floundering due to his 3rd drug policy violation around January this year. Orton wass the original choice to win the 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE, in his home town. But he failed the drug wellness policy again. This was covered so poorly by stati ng he had a back injury, the injury that miraculously healed. Remember he was going to be off tv for up to 6 months at one stage??? Vince knew he needed Orton on televisoon, to get his value out of his multi year contract, thus he was used to elevate others while he still has name value. Orton has been out of the main event pocture solely because of this. He will turn heel and bve relevant again later in the year when Vince decides he has served his punishment. Keeping him off tv costs Vince money, and that is bad business. As for a feud woth Lesnar, not happening. Brock wont be putting anybody over until the major pay off at Wrestlemania next year.

I feel the same way. I don't understand why WWE not only seem to have let orton fall to almost the bottom of the food chain (don't even get me started on his wrestlemania match against Kane) and why the WWE has yet to allow a single one of the past guys (Jericho, Rock, Brock) even show their face on smackdown consistently (Jericho has had a match or two). Cena has been the face of the company so I understand why he would be the guy to lock horns with the Rock. I can even grant you Jericho coming back going after CM Punk since Jericho has always stated being the best in the world. But why have Brock go against Cena now after spending the whole damn year having cena be the main attraction against the Rock coming back. Why not take Orton who essentially came up in the WWE with Cena and Brock and have him and Brock do battle for the summer. Cena needs to find someone else to work against like idk Punk or Miz. My god if your CM Punk, you have to look at yourself like what the hell has happened? I have the title and I am essentially 3rd fiddle to Rock and Cena, Cena and Brock and in a close tie with Bryan and Sheamus. Orton doesn't need to be stuck doing second tier matches anymore so have him feud with brock at least for the summer. ADR shows up out of nowhere and even he has leaped over orton for the title and even Drew Mcintyre was in a better match than what WWE decided to stick Randy with for wrestlemania. If WWE really values Orton as much as they claim, then they need to give him a legit feud for the summer since Sheamus is a face, Undertaker works like a teacher meaning he has the summer off, Barrett & Christian are hurt, ADR and Bryan are battling against Sheamus and Mark Henry, by all reports, is on his way out of the company. WWE should have leaked the tweet about Brock being in the building but have him debut on Smackdown and interrupt Orton instead of Cena on raw on monday. I mean what a waste to have the Rock in the building for the last time for what will be a few months and instead you bring Brock out to fight Cena....I am already looking forward to the monday after next wrestlemania when Goldberg comes out and interrupts cena since that all that seems to happen now. an old face fighting the same face...

Well for a start. Orton and Cena are not fans of each other by any means.
Why would he defend John Cena? Why would Orton need to get involved at all?

I just dont see the relevance.

orton should get the lesnar feud

i wouldnt be shocked if cm punk or cena get a lesnar feud instead

cena might of lost to the rock and punk but he got to be a mainevent seller and involved in quality storylines

even cena had a better feud with kane then orton did

the best matches orton had all year was with cody rhodes and mark henry two guys the wwe creative team was looking out for.

From the previous posts it does seem Randy Orton is being punished behind the scenes. The guy is right why should Alberto be put straight in there for the title over Orton? The only viable explanation would be the Drug thing the other guy mentioned, or is Randy just sitting back and been told to have a break and put Kane, Barrett or whoever else over?

About Brock Vs Orton

I doubt Lesnar is going to touch Orton at all this year. Brock seems to be busy with Cena at Present and i can see this fued going upto Summerslam. We may know more at the next Raw Supershow. If this is the case and Brock/Cena go at it till Summerslam, i can see Brock fueding with Punk for the rest of 2012 for the strap.

I doubt Brock is back to put anyone over. Why should he ? Brock has payed his dues and i think he will only Fued with Cena, Rock, and Punk (Only because he holds the gold) anything could happen though and Punk could lose the belt, throwing that idea out into the river. If Orton won Punks belt (which is unlikely) there is a chance of a Fued while Brock is around.

I'm not agaisnt a Orton/Lesnar feud but on what planet would Cena ever need or let anyone else step up & fight his battles for him? That what it sounds like the OP wants WWE to do, & it makes no sense at all, & would just make Cena look kinda like a bitch for needing someone else to handle business for him.

If Orton wants to call out Brock then just have him call out Brock, it doesn't need to be connect to what's happening with Cena at all, just have him call him out for leaving after two years, for never challenging Orton once in that short span, & for coming back only after his MMA career ended because "if he thinks WWE is easier than he's got another thing coming". Have Orton ask Lesnar how it feels to know that there is somebody in WWE that's better than him, that achieved ultimate success at a younger age than Lesnar was able to. There are a thousand directions they could go in this fued, should they choose to do it, but having Orton call out Brock cause he's tired of guys coming back & picking on his boy, whom he's not really even friends with, John Cena is just weak.

You think WWE would bring in Lesnar, to put Orton over? Why do you think WWE has buried Orton? Do you think it an accident that his career has been put on hold? WWE is a HUGE supporter of the Military. Orton is a deserter, period. I'm not saying WWE didn't know about it, but I'm saying the majority of the fans didn't know about it. Now that it has come to light...look for his career to dwindle down even more. WWE wouldn't put Orton over Kane at WrestleMania. They CERTAINLY aren't going to spend the money on Lesnar to bring him in to job out to Orton. You can forget that. Factor in his drug policy violations...if you were Vince, would you invest any more time and money in to Orton? Not me. Orton's career is history. Bank on it. They may keep him around so that he doesn't go to TNA, but as far as major story lines and title runs...I don't think so, personally. I used to LOVE Orton, but when I found out he was a deserter...that did it for me. Just like he went AWOL, his career is now AWOL. Karma's a real bitch.

You think WWE would bring in Lesnar, to put Orton over? Why do you think WWE has buried Orton? Do you think it an accident that his career has been put on hold? WWE is a HUGE supporter of the Military. Orton is a deserter, period. I'm not saying WWE didn't know about it, but I'm saying the majority of the fans didn't know about it. Now that it has come to light...look for his career to dwindle down even more. WWE wouldn't put Orton over Kane at WrestleMania. They CERTAINLY aren't going to spend the money on Lesnar to bring him in to job out to Orton. You can forget that. Factor in his drug policy violations...if you were Vince, would you invest any more time and money in to Orton? Not me. Orton's career is history. Bank on it. They may keep him around so that he doesn't go to TNA, but as far as major story lines and title runs...I don't think so, personally. I used to LOVE Orton, but when I found out he was a deserter...that did it for me. Just like he went AWOL, his career is now AWOL. Karma's a real bitch.

This. I think Orton is done, but for many reasons. Orton's descent has been partly his fault (or mostly) and partly because WWE dumped him over to Smackdown when Edge had to leave, thinking he'd "carry the torch" and lift up the show or whatever, but he became irrelevant almost immediately. I only remember Christian from those feuds, and I think he exposed even more how horrible Orton's mic skills are.

Orton is not one of those guys who'd benefit from the move to Smackdown, nor did he help the show at all when he was there.

Also - he has the dumbest, dumbest nickname in the history of the industry. The Apex Predator. Sorry, I know what it means, but it just sounds so pretentious and forced. I roll my eyes every time I hear Michael Cole call him that.

who said lesnar would put orton over its just a feud between orton and lesnar would be good for ortons career

im sure punk would drop the title to lesnar if he got a decent feud out of it

only guy who should get the pin over lesnar is john cena because brock will be gone one dat and cena will still be there

plus on randy ortons dvd he gave a valid reason why he went awol

I think Lesnar's first match has to be a squash with a lot of hype leading into it. The 2 names that come to mind first for this are Mark Henry or Orton...or Kane.

i dont think orton is finished i just think a major heel turn would help something simple as him teaming with cena for a month or so build popularity then turn on him good heel turn and basically he says he just wants to beat the fuck out of everyone. and it doesnt mean i would want a pay-off between him and cena i DON'T want a rematch.

You think WWE would bring in Lesnar, to put Orton over?

No, but I do think they would put the two in a feud together, lots of people like Orton, lots of people like Lesnar, why wouldn't anyone want to see them feud, it's an easy money feud for WWE.

Why do you think WWE has buried Orton?

Orton isn't being buried. I'm amazed at how many people still do not understand basic wrestling terminology. He's the second, maybe third biggest draw in the company, he can lose a few matches & it won't hurt his drawing ability at all right now, WWE is taking advantage of that & using that to put over younger talent that they're trying to establish as ME caliber guys. A win over Orton is huge, hell a solid feud with Orton is huge for a young talent, and far more impressive that a win or solid fued with most any other guy on the roster right, with the exception of Cena & maybe Punk.

Do you think it an accident that his career has been put on hold?

How the fuck is his career on hold?! Last I checked he was one of the nine full time wrestlers that had a singles match at this years WM, & two of those guys only had an 18 sec. match. If his career was on hold he likely wouldn't have had a singles match on the biggest show of the year, They also likely wouldn't have had him beat Kane in a No DQ match on SD! this past Friday either. Orton's career is nowhere close to being put on hold.

WWE is a HUGE supporter of the Military. Orton is a deserter, period. I'm not saying WWE didn't know about it, but I'm saying the majority of the fans didn't know about it.

Neither WWE nor Orton have ever really hid this fact, it's been fairly common knowledge since Orton feuded with Foley like 8 yrs. ago, & has been addressed by both WWE & Orton several times through his WWE career, the majority of fans knew about it, & if they haven't then they must've have had their heads in the sand for the past eight fucking years.

Now that it has come to light...look for his career to dwindle down even more. WWE wouldn't put Orton over Kane at WrestleMania.

It can to light nearly a decade ago, where the fuck have you been? Kane was due a WM victory & really needed it more than Orton if they want to establish Kane was a real monster & threat to anyone. Orton can take a WM loss & still remain just as big of a draw.

They CERTAINLY aren't going to spend the money on Lesnar to bring him in to job out to Orton. You can forget that. Factor in his drug policy violations...

Lesnar signed a one year deal, if they want Orton to go over in a feud with Lesnar they'll book it that way, it really doesn't matter what the fuck Lesnar wants, he's already signed the contract. As for Orton's drug violations, he's currently only has one strike against him, & that was from way back in 06/07. He did his 30 day suspension & worked his way back up the card, & has since had several WWE/WHC title reigns & has mainevented WM several times.

if you were Vince, would you invest any more time and money in to Orton?

Considering he's pretty much a house hold name around the world & brings a shit load of money into the company hell fucking yes I would, you have to be a complete idiot not to.

Clearly you are a complete idiot then

Orton's career is history. Bank on it.

cm-punk-laughs-at-your-stupidity-dont-do-drugs-motherfuckers-or-else-cm-punk-will-destroy-you-ha-ha-ha-ha.jpg

They may keep him around so that he doesn't go to TNA, but as far as major story lines and title runs...I don't think so, personally.

:lmao: You might be one of the most delusional biased Orton haters I've seen on these forums yet. WWE has already proven you wrong, you clearly have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about at all.

I used to LOVE Orton, but when I found out he was a deserter...that did it for me. Just like he went AWOL, his career is now AWOL. Karma's a real bitch.

-3 WHC's
-6 WWE title's
-3 WM Main events
-RR winner
-Face of SD!
-Victories over some of teh biggest names in the business including Cena, Edge, HHH, Taker, Batista, Mysterio, Christian, Foley, Benoit, Punk, HBK, Jericho, & many others

Yeah his career has really gone AWOL :rolleyes:

people keep forgetting Orton has been floundering due to his 3rd drug policy violation around January this year. Orton wass the original choice to win the 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE, in his home town. But he failed the drug wellness policy again. This was covered so poorly by stati ng he had a back injury, the injury that miraculously healed. Remember he was going to be off tv for up to 6 months at one stage??? Vince knew he needed Orton on televisoon, to get his value out of his multi year contract, thus he was used to elevate others while he still has name value. Orton has been out of the main event pocture solely because of this. He will turn heel and bve relevant again later in the year when Vince decides he has served his punishment. Keeping him off tv costs Vince money, and that is bad business. As for a feud woth Lesnar, not happening. Brock wont be putting anybody over until the major pay off at Wrestlemania next year.

Where in Odlin's Raven did you pull this gigantic piece of poorly constructed shit out? Orton didn't fail any "drug policy", it's called a wellness violation. And I can very simply oust you for being a bullshitter with something anybody, who is anybody knows. If you fail your third wellness test, you're gone for up to one year. Orton has no previous wellness violation and he was gone for less than thirty days as he returned the Tuesday before the Royal Rumble. Get your facts straight you jackass.

Onto the topic, what is with people commenting on how they want Orton to turn heel, or the new one, he is "floundering", no he isn't! You know why Orton has dropped back to put people over? Because for nearly four solid years Orton was on top as one of WWE's top guys and even now, when he's "putting people over", he is but what you seem to have missed is he has came out on top in his feud with the likes of Wade Barrett.

This past Tuesday he defeated Kane, they'll probably have a rubber match at Extreme Rules. Did he lose at Wrestlemania? Yes. But he'd taken victories at the last two Wrestlemania's before that, he was going to lose eventually and it worked because that is the only way the angle could have continued with allowing Kane to come across as a monster. If people understood pro-wrestling, you'd have got that.

As for this hypothetical meeting between Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar, I'd like to see it, however they may plan to piece it out. But before you start thinking of Orton vs. Lesnar, WWE will be concentrating more on how they plan to set-up Cena vs. Lesnar, Punk vs. Lesnar and The Rock vs. Lesnar. To be totally honest, although Randy is the face of Smackdown, the competition on RAW is a lot more stiffer these days and he is low on the totem pole.

And then as for The Rock vs. Randy Orton. Why? What would have been the point? To stick Orton in a one-on-one match with The Rock? Maybe back in 2004 when some beef could have been construde, but this isn't 2004, we don't have the same Orton of then, we have the cold and callous Randy Orton of now, and making that match would have made little sense and realistically, garnered average interest.

No, but I do think they would put the two in a feud together, lots of people like Orton, lots of people like Lesnar, why wouldn't anyone want to see them feud, it's an easy money feud for WWE.

You are obviously blinded by complexity of numbers, or do you not like to keep up with the merchandising. Orton isn't even in the top 5 merchandising draws. Santino draws more money on merchandise than Orton. Derp! Let me spell it out for you: When you're over...you sell merchandise. Derp, Derp!!

Orton isn't being buried. I'm amazed at how many people still do not understand basic wrestling terminology. He's the second, maybe third biggest draw in the company, he can lose a few matches & it won't hurt his drawing ability at all right now, WWE is taking advantage of that & using that to put over younger talent that they're trying to establish as ME caliber guys. A win over Orton is huge, hell a solid feud with Orton is huge for a young talent, and far more impressive that a win or solid fued with most any other guy on the roster right, with the exception of Cena & maybe Punk.

He isn't being buried? Um...ok? He's on the second rate show, not even in line for ANY type of title shot. From world champ, to curtain jerker. Yeah...he isn't being buried.

How the fuck is his career on hold?! Last I checked he was one of the nine full time wrestlers that had a singles match at this years WM, & two of those guys only had an 18 sec. match. If his career was on hold he likely wouldn't have had a singles match on the biggest show of the year, They also likely wouldn't have had him beat Kane in a No DQ match on SD! this past Friday either. Orton's career is nowhere close to being put on hold.

Okay, so if he isn't being buried, and he lost at WrestleMania...where is he? He's on hold fucktard.

Neither WWE nor Orton have ever really hid this fact, it's been fairly common knowledge since Orton feuded with Foley like 8 yrs. ago, & has been addressed by both WWE & Orton several times through his WWE career, the majority of fans knew about it, & if they haven't then they must've have had their heads in the sand for the past eight fucking years.

Ok, well now ALL the fans know about it. Not everybody watches the lame ass DVD's. TONS more people watch the weekly programming and ppv's than dvds champ. He lost the role in Marine 3. It matters that he went AWOL...do I need to explain why?

It can to light nearly a decade ago, where the fuck have you been? Kane was due a WM victory & really needed it more than Orton if they want to establish Kane was a real monster & threat to anyone. Orton can take a WM loss & still remain just as big of a draw.

I haven't been stuck in front of the TV watching pro wrestling DVD's. That's where I've been. I bet your one of those "It's still real to me dammit!" kinda guys...aren't you?

Lesnar signed a one year deal, if they want Orton to go over in a feud with Lesnar they'll book it that way, it really doesn't matter what the fuck Lesnar wants, he's already signed the contract. As for Orton's drug violations, he's currently only has one strike against him, & that was from way back in 06/07. He did his 30 day suspension & worked his way back up the card, & has since had several WWE/WHC title reigns & has mainevented WM several times.

They ran him as a champ before everybody found out what kind of scum he is. Hold your breath for another world title run chump. He's a coward, a deserter...and you think WWE wants to put their world titles on a guy like that? Yeah, hold your breath. As far as one strike goes...yeah, you're a mark. Keep thinking that.

Considering he's pretty much a house hold name around the world & brings a shit load of money into the company hell fucking yes I would, you have to be a complete idiot not to.

House hold name? Tons of money? Where? When? 3 years ago? LAUGH OUT LOUD! He's a jobber now. He does nothing but put guys over so get used to it. Mark Henry, Barrett, Kane.

Clearly you are a complete idiot then

Suuuure I am. U mad bro? I back up what I say with fact. You back up what you say with aggressive insults to a simple post stating my opinion. Yeah...you mad. Lolz

:lmao: You might be one of the most delusional biased Orton haters I've seen on these forums yet. WWE has already proven you wrong, you clearly have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about at all.

I am definitely an Orton hater. He's a clown, a coward and a loser. Deal with it. WWE has already proven me wrong? When? By jobbing him to Henry, Barrett and Kane? Yeah...they really showed me. Orton couldn't draw money with a pen and paper.

-3 WHC's
-6 WWE title's
-3 WM Main events
-RR winner
-Face of SD!
-Victories over some of teh biggest names in the business including Cena, Edge, HHH, Taker, Batista, Mysterio, Christian, Foley, Benoit, Punk, HBK, Jericho, & many others

All those accolades so many years ago. Now he's a stepping stone. ;) He's got no staying power. If he's so good, explain to me why his career has plummeted while Sheamus, Punk, Cena and DB's careers have elevated or at least maintained? Face of Smack Down? Yeah...2 or 3 years ago. Sheamus is the face of Smack Down now, or haven't you noticed? Wake up kid.

Yeah his career has really gone AWOL :rolleyes:

Oh no, hear you tell it...his career is still in tact, right? Yeah...Where have YOU been for the last year scrub? What wrestling program are you watching?

Just because you can throw around the "fuck" word and talk shit doesn't mean your right. You gotta show me. Dazzle me with brilliance, don't try to baffle me with bullshit.

I think I hear your mom calling...she said it's past your bed time.

Oh no, hear you tell it...his career is still in tact, right? Yeah...Where have YOU been for the last year scrub? What wrestling program are you watching?

Just because you can throw around the "fuck" word and talk shit doesn't mean your right. You gotta show me. Dazzle me with brilliance, don't try to baffle me with bullshit.

In the last twelve months, Randy Orton had the show stealing match at Wrestlemania 27, won the World Heavyweight Championship a month later, had what some consider the feud of 2011 with Christian over the World Heavyweight Championship which included some phenomenal matches at Over The Limit, Capitol Punishment and finally their brilliant match at Summerslam which once again, some say stole the show that night, and when you're on the same card as CM Punk vs. John Cena you know you've done your job.

He had a good feud with Mark Henry and was the final catalyst for the Hall of Pain angle, even dropping the title to him in the end. Had some pretty good matches with Mizzark too, after that he entered into angles with Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett which included some good matches, had parts where he got both young guys over; Wade Barrett has catapulted off of it, in both the minds of the smart fans and the minds of WWE officials, I mean, they canceled Money in the Bank simply because Barrett got injured, lulz.

After that, he had a couple injuries which have set him back, entered into this angle with Kane which produced a pretty good match at Wrestlemania, an intriguing feud, a good match on Smackdown and will probably produce another good match at Extreme Rules.

So in the past year, Randy Orton has had two World Heavyweight Championship reigns, some great matches with Christian and Mark Henry; not to mention when he appeared on RAW and competed against Dolph Ziggler, anytime they've met they have produced some excellent displays. He is the face of the Smackdown brand, he has put young guys over which is a testament to Orton's ego, how he is willing to do it where others may be reluctant. He is one of the most over people in the WWE still. There was a recent report which listed Orton in the top five best merchandise sellers. Bret Hart has publicly stated Randy is his favorite wrestler of this era earlier in the year, only last week Sting stated Orton was his favorite WWE Superstar which is some high praise to receive.

So yeah, the past twelve months have been fantastic for Randy Orton. One of his best years actually. Don't know what show you're watching, you ought to be viewing Maury or some shit.

Um if you are going to break down my post you may want to figure out how to break up it up & use quote tags then genius, all you did was prove mental midget, Orton has just had arguably the best year of his career, & has put over & helped legitimize Henry, Rhodes, Christian, & Barrett. He & Christian had easily the feud of the year. I'm sure if you would take 5 mins. to remove your head from your ass you might be able to get a clearer look at the brilliance of Orton's in ring ability, he is hands down one of 3 or 4 full time guys in the WWE that you can always rely on to have consistently stellar matches. He's going nowhere & his career is stronger than ever.

In the last twelve months, Randy Orton had the show stealing match at Wrestlemania 27, won the World Heavyweight Championship a month later, had what some consider the feud of 2011 with Christian over the World Heavyweight Championship which included some phenomenal matches at Over The Limit, Capitol Punishment and finally their brilliant match at Summerslam which once again, some say stole the show that night, and when you're on the same card as CM Punk vs. John Cena you know you've done your job.

He had a good feud with Mark Henry and was the final catalyst for the Hall of Pain angle, even dropping the title to him in the end. Had some pretty good matches with Mizzark too, after that he entered into angles with Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett which included some good matches, had parts where he got both young guys over; Wade Barrett has catapulted off of it, in both the minds of the smart fans and the minds of WWE officials, I mean, they canceled Money in the Bank simply because Barrett got injured, lulz.

After that, he had a couple injuries which have set him back, entered into this angle with Kane which produced a pretty good match at Wrestlemania, an intriguing feud, a good match on Smackdown and will probably produce another good match at Extreme Rules.

So in the past year, Randy Orton has had two World Heavyweight Championship reigns, some great matches with Christian and Mark Henry; not to mention when he appeared on RAW and competed against Dolph Ziggler, anytime they've met they have produced some excellent displays. He is the face of the Smackdown brand, he has put young guys over which is a testament to Orton's ego, how he is willing to do it where others may be reluctant. He is one of the most over people in the WWE still. There was a recent report which listed Orton in the top five best merchandise sellers. Bret Hart has publicly stated Randy is his favorite wrestler of this era earlier in the year, only last week Sting stated Orton was his favorite WWE Superstar which is some high praise to receive.

So yeah, the past twelve months have been fantastic for Randy Orton. One of his best years actually. Don't know what show you're watching, you ought to be viewing Maury or some shit.

Said like a man who knows what he's talking about, I would rep you for this post had I not already repped you for another in this thread already.

Well for a start. Orton and Cena are not fans of each other by any means.
Why would he defend John Cena? Why would Orton need to get involved at all?

I just dont see the relevance.

Ur on a mistake here. Orton has himself quoted in countless interviews that he respects cena. Also since orton turned face and cena was forced to join barett's nexus, wwe has portrayed the 2 stars to have respect for each other storylinewise. So ie orton feuds with lesnar, there's no reason why orton can't bring up or defend cena to build the feud.

From the previous posts it does seem Randy Orton is being punished behind the scenes. The guy is right why should Alberto be put straight in there for the title over Orton? The only viable explanation would be the Drug thing the other guy mentioned, or is Randy just sitting back and been told to have a break and put Kane, Barrett or whoever else over?

About Brock Vs Orton

I doubt Lesnar is going to touch Orton at all this year. Brock seems to be busy with Cena at Present and i can see this fued going upto Summerslam. We may know more at the next Raw Supershow. If this is the case and Brock/Cena go at it till Summerslam, i can see Brock fueding with Punk for the rest of 2012 for the strap.

I doubt Brock is back to put anyone over. Why should he ? Brock has payed his dues and i think he will only Fued with Cena, Rock, and Punk (Only because he holds the gold) anything could happen though and Punk could lose the belt, throwing that idea out into the river. If Orton won Punks belt (which is unlikely) there is a chance of a Fued while Brock is around.

I'm not sure if Randy is being punished but when the guy never loses, people say he never jobs, and when he finally loses more than one match people say he's being punished. WTH! Also I thought once you failed a drug test for a third time your automatically fiirrrrrrrrred! What happened with that.

I'm not sure if Randy is being punished but when the guy never loses, people say he never jobs, and when he finally loses more than one match people say he's being punished. WTH! Also I thought once you failed a drug test for a third time your automatically fiirrrrrrrrred! What happened with that.

The fact that he's randy orton is why.

But on Orton vs Brock, i think it would be the perfect thing for both of them, try to get Randy to turn back heel and maybe even have him come back with the legend killer name and have him try to kill lesnars legend at WM, or summerslam. I think randy is just getting punished or maybe he does just actually want to put guys over, its said in his dvd that sheamus (we all know he's a hhh guy) looked up to randy and always went to him for advice ever since he's been with WWE, so maybe he wanted to see Sheamus pushed hard. i dunno. but Orton is way to good to keep up the lackluster shit he's doing now.

What the hell are you idiots talking about?
How is Orton getting Feud Matches at Mania and beating Kane in the Post Mania Smackdown...appearing on RAW every week and you think he is getting Burried?

Randy Orton is doing something else at the moment and putting over talent, whilst still looking strong. Why? Because like John Cena, we are sick of seing Randy Orton in the title picture, so he is having a few months of something different.

I am beggining to loose faith in this community, as plenty of you dont have a damn clue what you are talking about. "Burried" ....good god almighty.

What I would do is have Lesnar come out and explain his actions tonight, and then let Cena come out and AA his ass, and then Orton comes out to 'make the save' but RKO's Lesnars ass, and then Cena turns it into an STF on Orton and stands over both their lifeless bodies.

All the smarks thinking Orton was done for a 3rd drug violation - get a grip. WWE would NOT risk their sponsors and reputation for Randy Orton. Randy Orton is not bigger than WWE. If WWE wanted to, they could fire Ortons ass and reinstate him 6 months down the line like they did Daniel Bryan.

Are people also forgetting Orton was cast for the Marine 3? Why would WWE give a drugs cheat this opportunity? He was cut because of his military past and that is it.

As for Lesnar vs Orton, well Orton may be fed to Lesnar to show Lesnars dominance. Throw Big Show and Mark Henry into that mix aswell.

I think Orton should face someone else. I think Brock coming back is all wrong for how he left and trashed the busness. I think he is going to take alot of shots from poeple like Punk and Cena and wont be able to handle it. If your a true MMA fan you will know what im talking about and you know how brock was in mma when he didnt like something. Trust me for those who think its because of his drug use, the wwe would fire him maybe but they would immiditly hire him back, they cant let him go anywhere.
the kane and orton feud would of been better if Kane turned orton heel again and maybe team up (RK-Kane or something). its creatives fault yes because of his and kanes storyline, bhim and barrett were supposed to goto WM but barrett got injured and they need something.
Maybe a Punk vs Orton, Orton comes back as a legend killer tries to take out Taker or Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back