Les Paul passed away

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
If you don't know why Les Paul is so important to music, specifically Rock and Roll, then you need to take your ipod and burn it and never listen to music again. He basically invented the electric guitar and was a legend in the music industry. He passed away at the age of 94 due to pneumonia.

RIP Les Paul

So many famous people have died this summer: Michael Jackson, Farrah Faucett, Billy Mays, John Hughes, Les Paul, shit, there are probably more, but there has been so many that I probably have forgotten one.

RIP Les Paul

So many famous people have died this summer: Michael Jackson, Farrah Faucett, Billy Mays, John Hughes, Les Paul, shit, there are probably more, but there has been so many that I probably have forgotten one.

RIP Les Paul

Way way to many to name. Such a sad summer

R.I.P

How does one burn an iPod? :headscratch:

Sad day this is. R.I.P. Les Paul, you'll be missed.

Well, you see, X, when you rub two sticks together really fast, you make a little something called "fire"...

He's pretty much a god to guitarists... So many guitarists have the Les Paul as part of their image. You think of Slash, you see the hat, the hair and the Les Paul!!
RIP.

As a Fender man through and through I still must say God Bless you Les Paul and thanx for all the music you let bet created...

Les was also instrumental (no pun intended), with the creation of "four-track" and "eight track" recording processes.

RIP, a true legend, and myth amongst men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back