• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
With the void that has been left with Conan's absence, am I the only one who thinks Jimmy Fallon has the best late night talk show? When he first started it was bad, but now I find it hilarious. Does anyone agree or am I alone on this?

Ferguson is definitely the best around. He really makes me laugh, his monologue is really good... And his puppets are awesome.

Fallon tries really hard and it's endearing. And he is much better now than he was over a year ago when he started. I'll watch him because he has better guests than Ferguson and he'll do some tech segments and shit that are more appealing to me than stories about Ferguson getting drunk back in scotland or whatever. Frankly, most of the time, I don't watch either.

The only ones I can tolerate these days are Stewart and Colbert. I can't wait til Conan is back on the air because i really can't stand Leno and Letterman anymore.

Colbert's act wears thin quickly. I can only take him in doses.

Still better than Fallon.

Not better than Stewart or Craig.

I don't know what it is, but Colbert has been delivering with the jokes lately. His act has kind of taken a back seat. Stewart still wins, and I guess I'd rank Ferguson up there. Kimmel is cool too.

I find Furgeson so cringe-worthy. I have seen several entire episodes and never even cracked a smile. He just doesn't do it for me. While I used to Kimmel back in his Man Show days, I haven't seen his show yet. I always forget it even exsists. Colbert and Stewart are both best in small doses to me. I can never watch a full episode of either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back