Lance Storm, man of a few words

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
To Lance Storm,
I have been thinking about doing a wrestling course where in Australia and i found one run by a guy named Chris Cannon. he says he was trained by you but i have never heard of him before. I just want to make sure he is the real deal and my money is going into something that will help me in my career.
Thanks for your time.
Micheal Daly
There is a Carlo Cannon who was a student of mine, and he is quite good.

Lance
Short and sweet. :)

I heard he is an aussie. What a legend. Sparky will never be as good as Micheal Daly :)

:( I doubt that Sparky is the Man.

I think I need to get some sleep. I just thought I read you saying "I doubt that Sparky is a Man. lol I thought you were questioning your own sexuality.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. iGod might even be able to help you if you ask him correctly. :lmao:

:lmao: will do you where glasses? if not i suggest you get some, didnt you do this last night? :p

Technically, I did this yesterday morning. My sleep schedule has been screwed up. Not that it ever had any certain set pattern to begin with. lol

Next time, tell Storm that you are thinking about signing a developmental contract with WWE to be Triple H's protege. I bet you get a full page letter back in response. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back