• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lamb

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
I have decided I've a pet lamb at my fiancee's farm. It's mother won't feed it so I got to bottle feed it over the weekend.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

prepare to melt
Image011.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Haha. I one had a fish called fish. Original I know. The other was called Chips though hehe.

Make it have babies and call one Becca.

I put effort in to look my best. The alternative theory is that my fiancee was sitting on the ground and her foot got into the shot...either that or i've a foot fetish and it is actually the lamb that shouldn't be in the pic

I'm willing to go with the first alternative, as well as the last one. Its a bit of a combination theory, because noone really likes or cares for (live) lambs.

*resists urge to be inappropriate and bring the wrath of the Aussies down on me*

In an update, Lambie's sibling has also been abandoned

Lambie's sibling is dead, it's mother has been sold and it has no friends...my fiancee's upset

What the hell man?! Why would you say that? I don't wanna get all emotional over a dead lamb.. thanks a lot, jackass! :icon_cry:

I almost wanted to shed a couple tears after a bird was racing me along side my car, then for no apparent reason swerved into the grill. I seen feathers.. when I stopped the car.. there was no bird.

I also hate when birds (or other animals) are just standing in the road/highway. I'm not going to stop just because they wanna test me. I've ran down more birds than any other animal, because they wait to fly away at the last minute, and don't judge quickly enough how fast I'm coming up on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back