• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lacey von Erich's bladder should become an integral part of her character.

First of all, I think this is a brilliant way to get someone who can't wrestle solid air-time, while getting her over at the same time.
Basically, she would be shown in every promo with a bottle of water that she drinks. at other times she could be trying to hurry up promos in order to use the toilet. She could interrupt other peoples' promos, running around and trying to find a bathroom. but the most important part of her gimmick would probably be her matches.
All of this is hysterical, but I would change 1 thing. I would not have her interrupt other wrestlers promo's. Even though comedy segments are important, comedy segments are most effective (and most popular)when they are segregated from the serious stuff.

Basically, she becomes dominant. Because of her nerves and love of water, she needs to finish her matches as quickly as possible in order to get to the bathroom. They become squashes. Of course, she'll have to improve in the ring for this to work, but it could work.
To me, this is brilliant because her biggest detriment is her in-ring work. By lessening her in-ring work, fans have less of a reason to hate her.

She could even win the championship, and in order to make the title defenses on PPV good matches, she could have a mock-Goldberg entrance with her bursting out of the bathroom and then she and her opponent could have a good ten-fifteen minute match.
This is funny, however, I would think it would grow old after a couple PPV matches. Fans would come to expect her to do it during the PPV matches. Even if it didn't grow old, it doesn't make any sense. If she squashes her opponents when not peeing before matches, why would she pee before PPV matches (which are more important then TV matches).

"But Doc," you say, "This is a stupid gimmick, a comedy gimmick!". to that I say, "What's so bad about that?". As much as the IWC would like it, wrestling can't be high-drama, high-seriousness all the time. We would get tired out. Every form of media is like this. Even Shakespeare juxtaposed the serious murder scenes in Macbeth with the humorous doorman scene. It causes the audience to lighten up a bit so they don't get tired out. The Knockout's division is in shambles anyway, and people don't really give a shit about women's wrestling in general, so you might as well use it for some good.

It would be fun and a good way to add some comedy that's actually funny. I'd enjoy it.
You hit the nail on the head with the bolded statement. Nothing good is going on in TNA Womens wrestling (and WWE is only slightly better right now). Making a female comedy character that is funny would make me (and countless other wrestling fans) interested in Womens Wrestling again.

2 things I would add to the gimmick:
1. She should come to the ring with the Water bottle Triple H style, except she should drink the water instead of spitting it. Also, the water bottle should be in her corner, and she can go and drink out of it when she gets a chance mid-match. Both of these would further the water-loving part of the gimmick.
2. The most important part of the gimmick would be her new submission finisher. Her new finisher would be a submission move, where she gets opponents on their back and straddles them, threatening to do her business right then and there unless they submit. This would make

What is this, some sort of a sick joke? Why hasn't this been placed in the spam zone? this is a great way to ruin whatever shred of integrity TNA's womens division has. it's a dumb "comedy" gimmick and there are other ways to be funny.

For it to be a so called "comedy gimmick" it has to be funny...when will wrestling feds realise that they aren't funny?? If wrestling feds want to go the comedy route with a few of their stars, great by all means do it but for the love of God hire a proper comedy writers. And just for the record there are NO proper funny comedy writers currently living is the USA, not if the current sitcoms are anything to go by, so they would have to source their comedy writers from the UK....the undisputed home of television comedy.

I could see this gimmick work in a non-wrestling role. If Lacey doesn't improve on her in ring ability then the gimmick would be a great way to get her some air time and add some comedy to TNA w/o damaging the wrestling aspect of the show. Even though the Knockout division is like my room a wasteland of trash, I wouldn't put Lacey with this gimmick in there and especially wouldn't give her the title. But if it was just a for a comedy sketch for 2-3 mins per episode then yeah it could work.

This is easily the worst suggestion I've ever heard in my life. And I don't mean suggestion for a wrestling storyline - I mean any sort of suggestion in regards to absolutely anything, anywhere, ever, in my life. This is the worst. I really, really wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. Sure, it could make for some funny backstage segments. But it stops being funny once the matches are short. And it REALLY stops being funny once you show her coming out of the bathroom for her title matches. Like somebody else said, what happens when she loses a match? Or doesn't win it in time? The only logical payoff to this storyline is something I really don't want to see - and I'd hope nobody else does either.

The scary thing is, it sounds like something TNA would do.

One thing that could be funny for Lacey would be if she were sitting in a bathroom stall while two wrestlers were fighting in the woman's bathroom. They could knock the stall door down, causing Lacey to scream running out the bathroom with her pants around her ankles.

It could be a running gag with all of these ECW guys wrestling hardcore matches running into walls and rooms. 2 guy could fight in the women's dressing room by the shower where all the girls are getting dressed running away from the carnage. The thing is though that the routine is pretty corny and has been done before in WWE.

It would be funny for a little while and then become lame. Basically I wouldn't mind seeing a fight break into the women's locker room or bathroom causing mass hysteria, but I don't want to see a gimmick involving a knockout wrestler that can't hold her bladder.

Well it's unique, I'll give you that. Would it work? Absolutely not. Aren't her looks and unique build enough to get her over? Sure the KO division lacks my interest just a tad. But first off, I doubt her being a cornerstone of it anyway. Leave that to Love, Sky, and Tara. And secondly, nobody will ever want to watch the Knockouts ever again. It's been said, the iMPACT! Zone is half tourists, and half smarks. Can you imagine this? The tourists will just be like 'WTF' while the smarks come up with some ridiculous chant that will not only kill the woman's overness, but make her look ******ed all at the same time.

Sounds like a good idea,but god forbid it get over.First monday in August we'll see Jillian runnin her crazy ass around backstage on RAW peeing everywhere:disappointed:

It would be something original no doubt.

Wooooooah....A piss related storyline?...I'd turn the channel with the quickness if i seen that.Yes lacey is SMOKING hot,but these rediculous angles are reason wrestling fans don't book the show

Vince Russo? Is that you?

Doc, you know I like you, right? Now, some friendly advice...GET TO A DOCTOR (no pun intended), YOU'RE LOSING YOUR MIND!

So, you do realize that a comedy gimmick has to actually be funny, right? This isn't funny. There is nothing funny about watching a grown woman running around about to piss herself. No, stop there. I want you to think about this for a second: On a professional wrestling show, you want a grown woman running around about to piss herself.

Please, stop reading this for a second, realizing what audience above 8-9 years old is going to find this funny? I mean, this wouldn't work in WWE, where the main audience is relatively younger kids. At least Hornswoggle is somewhat lovable in a way, marketed in a way where you want to laugh at him. Yeah, I went there. Some people may want to laugh a smaller wrestler beating up bigger people. Nobody wants to laugh at a grown waman running around about to piss herself. Keep in mind that the leprechaun is for a relatively younger audience. This is an older audience, with a less funny gimmick. Take a guess where this is going?

And, now to make it worse, you want to give the woman who is a comedy act quality TV time each week and have her squash opponets. And you'll say, look at Santino. And I'll say, Santino may have been a champion, but he could wrestle decently. Lacey cannot. And Santino didn't repeatedly squash and bury people every week on television. Oh, and still keep in mind, the Italian stereotype that is dimwitted and cracks jokes is funnier than, and yeah I'm going to say this again, a woman who runs around about to piss herself. A woman running around that is about to piss herself is on TV every week, squashing other knockout, holding a title, and she has minimum wrestling skills when she is required to wrestle longer matches. Okay then.

I believe I've said all that I really can. So let me leave you with something, just for you to think about:

On a professional wrestling program, you want a woman running around about to piss herself.

Talk about a poster jumping the shark. Sorta.

The idea seems...odd, to say the least. I'd go at it with a different approach when it comes to absurdity: have her lose for a small period of time. Later when she has a match and can't go take a piss break before, have her dominate (not completely) the match. Her opponent? I dunno, the champion, and have the fans think it's a squash match to surprise them. Lacey wins, runs to the potty, and have a camera man with Hemme or someone inform her that she got a title shot. The piss thing for one time only.

But then they'd have to explain why she got better in the ring all of the sudden, seeing how the weeks before she was a "jobber".

But that's just my twist using your idea, Doc. Yours just screams comedy and silly to me.

/fantasy booking

OK, I've read the ideas, and I can see some good points people had raised. I'll admit when I first dreamt up this idea I didn't think it through. I didn't really think how it would totally destroy the KO division. I thought it could make for something entertaining, but thought that the KO Division would just pick itself back up after all this had happened.

I wish to amend this idea. She shouldn't really become dominant all the time, only have a few comedy segments and squash matches against local competitors, for humor's sake. She shouldn't win the title, either. You can scrap that part.

Now I want to address a few posts that have been made in this thread.

All of this is hysterical, but I would change 1 thing. I would not have her interrupt other wrestlers promo's. Even though comedy segments are important, comedy segments are most effective (and most popular)when they are segregated from the serious stuff.
Excellent point. You're completely correct.

[quote[This is funny, however, I would think it would grow old after a couple PPV matches. Fans would come to expect her to do it during the PPV matches. Even if it didn't grow old, it doesn't make any sense. If she squashes her opponents when not peeing before matches, why would she pee before PPV matches (which are more important then TV matches).

Again, true. I didn't really think that part through, lol. This could happen maybe once on an Impact episode, for a laugh. However since she will be just a comedy act and hold no title or compete with the "good" KOs, she won't even be on PPV, so problem solved.

1. She should come to the ring with the Water bottle Triple H style, except she should drink the water instead of spitting it. Also, the water bottle should be in her corner, and she can go and drink out of it when she gets a chance mid-match. Both of these would further the water-loving part of the gimmick.

Brilliant, but I don't know about interrupting matches to drink. Maybe once in a while.

2. The most important part of the gimmick would be her new submission finisher. Her new finisher would be a submission move, where she gets opponents on their back and straddles them, threatening to do her business right then and there unless they submit.
:lmao: That's so fucked up. I love it.

One thing that could be funny for Lacey would be if she were sitting in a bathroom stall while two wrestlers were fighting in the woman's bathroom. They could knock the stall door down, causing Lacey to scream running out the bathroom with her pants around her ankles.

This should also happen. She'd be good for random cameos, like how WWE uses Goldust and others. It would make for some funny spots, as long as those parts are separated from the serious ones.

So, the new gimmick is at its basic form. She still has the gimmick of a love of water and quick matches, but now she's only a comedy act and nothing more. The KO division is saved, Lacey gets a gimmick that keeps her interesting, and it's funny. Everyone wins!

((Oh, and TNA would fuck it up by doing something stupid like making her piss herself or making her live the gimmick with a music or name change instead of just being Lacey von Erich W/Full Bladder. Stupid.))

I can't understand at all how people are entertaining this idea let alone condoning it.

Wrestling viewers sure have changed over the years that's for sure.

I stick by my "this is the worst idea ever" post from before. These are precisely the gimmicks that ruin the shows. In my opinion anyway. Looks like several people on here actually like nonsense.

So let me get this straight. People hated Stings "Deception". They hated AJ's heel turn. They hated Stone Cold Shark Boy, Super Eric and the Prince Justice Brotherhood, and Rosie Lottalove... But you want Lacey Von Erich to piss her pants? Doc, you said you were off doing some missionary stuff of sorts. Where? Vegas or Amsterdam? No. We don't need a hot model running around having to take a piss. Thats as dumb as the Santino Bunch. She has a look that can fit a role like Satcy Keibler played. remember how far she got? She never needed to get in the ring and be taken as a serious contender. Damn Marie is another example of women not needing to wrestle. Or Chelsea. Right there in TNA. You don't see her running around looking for the bathroom to get airtime, do you? How about that Christy Hemme? I think TNA only has her doing interviews since JB is the ring announcer. We know Lacey can speak fluid English, If Maria could do it, so could she. Bottomline is that Lacey doesn't need to hold her leaks in to stay relevant.

Now I have a little bit of time to address some of the negative posts in this thread.

I am on the "one of the worst ideas ever" bus for this one.

I'm shocked.

It is pretty terrible on its own but then she is for some reason dominating the entire KO division.

Hardly terrible on its own. If done right, it could work. I agree that the domination part was going too far, but as a regular comedy gimmick it could be fun.

Maybe if the division was as bad as the divas

Except that the division is worse than the divas. The Divas have LayCool on SD and Alicia Fox coming out of her shell on RAW. What does TNA have? The top reason to care about the women's division, The Beautiful People, could break up soon. and then you're left with nothing.

then I could see the why not arguments but seriously this would bury the entire KO division to all-time lows for womens wrestling. How is that possibly a good idea?

Correction, it would bury the division as a division to be taken as seriously as the men, which is a completely futile effort since no one gives a shit about women's wrestling anyway. You might as well make it fun.

I tend to view the Lacey character as a parody of the divas and think she does great with it. So maybe they should have Eve adopt this gimmick unless potty is not PG. Beth Phoenix could come back and load up on burritos for extra "motivation" to finally defeat eve "r clear" (wwe dropped pg and added an interracial relationship with r-truth who raps about his potty hotty). Then of course Beth literally shits on the title during her celebration which no one cares about anyway because it has metaphorically been going on for the whole piss hulk queen storyline.

This last part doesn't even make sense. It's like you're trying as hard as you can to turn every single one of your posts into a WWE vs. TNA post. You even do it when it makes no sense to, as seen here. you are a horrible poster and I wish I could ban you. Get out.

((I did, however, smirk at "potty hotty".))

This sounds like a terrible idea, in my opinion. I can only imagine where it would have to go during the match she drops the championship . . . yuck.

Yeah, that's gross. That would never happen if I were doing it, but TNA would because they're edgy and cool.

So let me get this straight. People hated Stings "Deception". They hated AJ's heel turn. They hated Stone Cold Shark Boy, Super Eric and the Prince Justice Brotherhood, and Rosie Lottalove... But you want Lacey Von Erich to piss her pants?

This sentence made me literally LOL. Just wanted you to know.

Doc, you said you were off doing some missionary stuff of sorts.

Correct.

Where? Vegas or Amsterdam?

SPARTA!!

No. We don't need a hot model running around having to take a piss. Thats as dumb as the Santino Bunch.

Hardly. And The Santino Bunch brought back Doink. That's gotta be worth something, right?

She has a look that can fit a role like Satcy Keibler played. remember how far she got? She never needed to get in the ring and be taken as a serious contender. Damn Marie is another example of women not needing to wrestle. Or Chelsea.

So she can just be yet another boring attractive valet with no real personality, there for just eye candy. Isn't this what TNA lovers try and rail against WWE for? not giving us reasons to care about the women, and not giving them personalities?

Right there in TNA. You don't see her running around looking for the bathroom to get airtime, do you?

No, she just gots raped by Abyss. Oh, and she had to "fix her makeup" once. So I guess you do. Lulz.

How about that Christy Hemme? I think TNA only has her doing interviews since JB is the ring announcer. We know Lacey can speak fluid English, If Maria could do it, so could she. Bottomline is that Lacey doesn't need to hold her leaks in to stay relevant.

So she'll be Generic Blonde Interviewer Valet. How thrilling. I'd much rather have her do that than something that's actually interesting!

While it would be a thoroughly stupid idea, I could see it getting a few cheap laughs. At the end of the day I'm sure Lacey won't want to be known as the piss girl.

You might as well just have her team with Daffney if you want some comedy segments. You could do segments where Lacey takes her shopping for girly pink clothes and tries to convince Daffney to use glittery makeup or some other shit like that. Odd couple teams are usually the tried and tested comedy methods in wrestling (as far as I know)

It will be better than having her booked as "The girl who needs to go".

Doc, just becuase YOU have some strange "girls taking a piss" fetish, doooeesss noooottt mean anyone else wants anything to do with Lacey Von Erich's pee time. TNA needs a bit more legitimacy, not shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back