Kurt Angle: Is he really worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is completely worth it. Why wouldn't they give such a creative and smart man control of the creative department? He'd definitely put on a hell of a lot better show than Jarrett.

A couple of simple reasons being... one is smart as I already said, he knows what is good for business and he knows what needs to be done. If he gets creative control of course he'll keep himself as the main player on the show, he draws money, so it's not that it owuld be selfish, but good business. He knows what draws, he'll give TNA the direction it needs.

Another reason is I don't know what some of you are readin, but he is more popular among the majority of the wrestlers than Jarrett. Reports are that there are only a few people right now who are loyal and are on Jarrett's side, the rest back Angle, they know he is good for business and they know he'll do what's best for TNA, not himself.

So yes I would say Kurt Angle is very worth it.

Huh? With all this talk about Angle being the best thing since slice bread you would think TNA was making 1.5-2.0 instead of 1.2-1.3. Yes, Angle is greaat, amazing, a wrestling god, blah blah blha.

But to give him creative control when there have been numerous reports, rumors, ect that his ego is larger than my dick? Have people not seen what happened to WCW when they gave their stars creative control?

Honestly how do we even know Angle is a "creative genius"? He's a superb wrestler, but creative genius?

So I guess personally I think Angle is worth it, unless he want's too much control. Angle is not greater than TNA imo, and if his ego get's out of line let him go back to WWE. Vince wouldn't put up with his bullshit, and HHH would burry him anyways.

i dont know if the ratings were better for joe/aj but my point is if they focus on mem and not putting over people like aj joe mat morgan and keep putting over not rejects i mean face it i loved foley, steiner bros booker t n harlem heat and especialy kevin nash but what happens when angle and comp retire whats tna left with i see endless potenial in tna i just see a lot of wcw tendancies i think the x division being one of there strong points but without a youth movement in a couple years theyll have nobody. i love beer money ink aj suicide lax all there younger talent has an endless upside but every week do we need to see a main event with to guys that prob have a combined age of 100? sting foley jarret stiener all thesse guys need to pass the torch to the younger guys and stop hireng all the guys that leave wwe hold open auditions or somthing wwe is becoming stale and to take all there "future endevors" is just sinking the ship wwe knows a star when they see it and there is no suprise the second i here wwe released someone bamn there on tna dont you think aj and joe should be pushed before mick foley???? i mean dont get me wrong but are they serious mick foley the champ??? thats stupid i love ol mick but his time has come and gone whats next r they gonna bring bruno samartino in for a title run? or the ultimate warrior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back