Kurt Angle: "I'm not going anywhere. I will retire in TNA."

He'll probably retirei n TNA, becuase quite frankly, he's way past his prime and his body is slowly deteriorating. His matches the last 2 year's have been nothing but horrible, and his whole body has gotta be killing him. He's also gotta get off those painkiller's, pronto.

Who say's though that he won't go to WWE, if the money's right.....

I think he will retire in TNA, just like Ric Flair retired in WWE.

If Angle wants to retire in TNA I respect him for that. I consider Angle a TNA original, I know by most people's standards he's not, but in my book he is.

Feel the same way. Hes been in TNA as long as he was in WWE and if he "belongs" to any company its TNA. I think hes telling the truth and hes going to keep his word. Angle wants a job backstage in creative and if anyone would give it to him its Dixie, shes in love with this man for everything hes done for TNA.

Immense respect for Kurt and his decision to possibly retire in TNA but I think he deserves more. Well atleast more than 1000 idiots in the iMPACT zone... Kurt should make a last vow, get TNA out the iMPACT zone if not he'll have to retire there -.-

He'll probably retirei n TNA, becuase quite frankly, he's way past his prime and his body is slowly deteriorating. His matches the last 2 year's have been nothing but horrible, and his whole body has gotta be killing him. He's also gotta get off those painkiller's, pronto.

Did you just say Kurt Angles matches the past 2 years have been nothing but horrible?

Are you fucking serious. He had 2 maybe 3 match of the year candidates last year.

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles ( Jan. 4th )

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson ( Lockdown 2010 )

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy ( Bound For Glory 2010 )

Not to mention him and Desmond Wolfe had very good matches to end 2009.

Kurt Angle has been just a straight work horse and I don't even remember the last time he has had anything less then an above average match.

This is a situation where I'm not saying he's lying, but I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't wind up being the case. First and foremost, let me be clear: I am not saying Kurt is lying. Not at all. I'm saying that I think he might mean this now. Here's the thing: things change in wrestling. DId anyone believe that Bret would come back to WWE? Did anyone believe they'd see Hogan and Bischoff in TNA? Did anyone believe they'd see Angle in TNA? Not likely, yet it happened. A lot could change for Kurt or for TNA. Suppose they decide not to keep him, or if they tick him off and he wants to leave, or if WWE offers him 5 million dollars a year to come back and he needs the money. All I'm saying is nothing is forever and less is for sure in wrestling. As for TNA, this can really only be seen as good for them. Angle is something valuable to them and is one of the major backbones of their company.

In the very literal sense, of course he will retire in TNA. He's working there now and to finish there, he has to retire there so we will eventually see a TNA retirement from Kurt Angle.

I don't know how much I believe it though as I think I remember an interview where he said he wouldn't be against going back to WWE. This might have been a few months ago but I'm pretty sure he said it.

There is no such thing as never in wrestling. I thought Ric Flair would have stopped wrestling as he is very old and risking a lot by wrestling, but he didn't. We're not even a year out from Shawn Michael's last match so we have yet to see if Shawn Michaels does anything and to be honest, I think that for Angle to say he's definately going to retire in TNA and he's definately not going anywhere else is jumping the gun quite a bit. Who's to say he doesn't have a major falling out with TNA or shit happens where he doesn't want to be there because of Jeff and Karen. If something happens with TNA, the WWE could start looking pretty sweet.

You are joking, right? I really try to refrain from using this term but you are the epitome of a WWE fanboy mark. Kurt Angles Matches over the last 2 years have been horrible?! What a fucking joke of a comment. I don't know how anyone on here could take any of your comments seriously after that. Kurt is one guy who ALWAYS has good matches no matter what. Most of the time they steal the show. Kurt vs Anderson, Wolfe, and Styles were all off the charts amazing.

You probably think Kurt Angles matches suck and John Cena is an amazing wrester. What fucking joke. Seriously.

Do yourself a favor and go back to the WWE section with your purple John Cena shirt and arm band. You're just embarrassing youself here.

Firstly itssoeasy 123, Kurt is still one of the top performers in the the world today, to say his matches the last two years have been horrible is bull.

Now onto the matter at hand, I think that with the way things are at this moment, he more than likely will retire in TNA. There is nothing wrong with this. WWE has moved on from Kurt, and he is a valuable part of TNA, and he enjoys working with them. He's happy with the schedule, and he must be happy with the money. Now none of this is set in stone. Things can change. Kurt may fall out with someone, he may dislike wages, he might have a problem with his schedule or what not. If anything like this were ever to occur, I say Kurt would get a contract with WWE, but with the way things are at the moment, it look Kurt is happy to retire in TNA, and i respect him regardless.

Did you just say Kurt Angles matches the past 2 years have been nothing but horrible?

Are you fucking serious. He had 2 maybe 3 match of the year candidates last year.

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles ( Jan. 4th )

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson ( Lockdown 2010 )

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy ( Bound For Glory 2010 )

Not to mention him and Desmond Wolfe had very good matches to end 2009.

Kurt Angle has been just a straight work horse and I don't even remember the last time he has had anything less then an above average match.

His match with AJ Styles with on Jan. 4 was atrocious. It was just head lock, wrist lock, to finisher trading and kicking out after every move, no-selling and Styles camping out of the Angle lock for 5 minutes.

The cage match with Desmond Wolfe in 09 was terrible.

I'm sorry, the guy's matches just have'nt been as good anymore.

It's the same thing. Head-lock's, finisher trading, no-selling, and camping out in the Ankle Lock. I though the Angle Lock was a finisher? But I guess Jeff Hardy can withstand it for ten minutes?

People always talk about what their plans are, but their plans always change. Nothing is ever set in stone when it comes to Professional Wrestling. But this is awesome news to me, I love Kurt Angle, and I favor TNA over WWE, even though I like them both. So I'm pretty happy with Kurt's plan to stay in TNA until he retires. Kurt throws a lot on the table in TNA, he was in two of my favourite matches from 2010 on TNA.

His match with AJ Styles with on Jan. 4 was atrocious. It was just head lock, wrist lock, to finisher trading and kicking out after every move, no-selling and Styles camping out of the Angle lock for 5 minutes.

The cage match with Desmond Wolfe in 09 was terrible.

I'm sorry, the guy's matches just have'nt been as good anymore.

It's the same thing. Head-lock's, finisher trading, no-selling, and camping out in the Ankle Lock. I though the Angle Lock was a finisher? But I guess Jeff Hardy can withstand it for ten minutes?

You either don't remember, didn't watch, or you are just trying to do this for attention. Unless there is another you there isn't a person on this planet that would agree with you about this.He has had great matches and those matches I mentioned were fantastic. I suggest you watch them for the first time or re watch them while not being intoxicated.

Time to add fuel to the fire:

His reaction to those that feel it's a foregone conclusion that he will return to the WWE when his TNA contract expires this August, the importance of him transitioning into wrestling part-time, and why that could be the determining factor if he stays with TNA or leaves for the WWE: "I love TNA. I love the way they treat me, I love the way they take care of me. My contract is up in August, and a lot of people think 'Hey, Kurt Angle is going over to the WWE.' I can't really tell you where I'm going, but I do want to say that I am very happy in TNA. We just have to work out our new contract, and God willing, we do it the right way, and I won't have to worry about coming back to the WWE, but I don't want to count that out. I love WWE, but I love TNA even more.

"Hopefully, God willing, Dixie Carter and I can come to an agreement, and I can start wrestling on a part-time basis. I'm forty-two years old right now. Some days I feel like I'm sixty-two. It really comes down to how they use me. my job in the company is to have the best match on the card every Pay-Per-View. In order to do that, I have to be well-rested. I like to do house shows, I love to do TV's, but I do have to make sure that I am ready for the Pay-Per-Views, because that's the most important thing. Dixie Carter has been very good about making sure that I will be ready. I do want to sign a deal with TNA with Dixie Carter for the next three years, and I do want to retire in TNA, but I can't guarantee that I will do that."

This interview coming from Monday Night Mayhem.

You either don't remember, didn't watch, or you are just trying to do this for attention. Unless there is another you there isn't a person on this planet that would agree with you about this.He has had great matches and those matches I mentioned were fantastic. I suggest you watch them for the first time or re watch them while not being intoxicated.

I watched the match he had with AJ Styles. It was the same as I said it was, head-lock, finsher trading, and no-selling everything.

The cage match Angle had with Desmond Wolfe was atrocious. The storyline was they hated eachother, but the match started with a bunch of headlock's and wristlock's. Then, ten minutes into the match Anle blow's through all of his signature moves, even an moonsault. :wtf: Then, 2 minutes later the crowd is dead becuase Angle did everything he could.

I just don't think his matches are any good anymore.

And, no, I was not intoxicated. I watched them with a open mind and they still were terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back