• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kor420

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
This guy has some anger issues.
I red repped him for this post

I'm very good a predicting things (maybe because i'm psychic.. lol) But i'm going to make my prediction here.. The rock will return TONIGHT costing cena the title. VKM will march out and fire cena on the spot. The rock will tell vkm to slow his roll and have vkm re-hire because him and cena has a date at WM. VKM Will suspend cena instead of firing him for a few months so he can heel up.
Punk will be on the ramp laughing at cena first, but his laughter comes to frustration and as cm punk is having a tantrum, the MITB winner runs out with a ref and attacks cm punk, cashing in the briefcase, winning the wwe title.
So which one of you are going to call me god if all that comes true? lol

And he got all pissy about it. just got this in a PM, taking shots at me, the mods, and everyone else here.

kor420 said:
Cocky? lmao, get over yourself doofus :lmao: I Bet you can suck a big dick, huh? :lmao: Wow, you guys here -rep for EVERY LITTLE THING!! This site is run by goons and the members are idiots!

You 10%ers really don't no shit... HAHA Like you all say that undertaker will go undefeated at wm.. pssst, guess what? HE'S NOT AND I CAN GUARANTEE THAT!

99% of you are ******s with no lives!

I believe it has been many months since I last red repped somebody without receiving some pissy abuse back. Heck, only yesterday I had Seth of all people telling me that I was a 'dumb fuck'. Suffice to say I was mortified.

Yeah, I send the red in Seth's direction quite often as well. We really do have loads in common. Want to get matching friendship rings?

haha I remember getting into something not too long ago with this guys. I remember this is probably one of the only times I've posted in the WWE section.

Kor420

I Think he should loose at WM, and when his opponent is celebrating and taker is laying in the middle of the ring; a bright light from the heavens shine down on taker, then smoke would start rising feeling the ring and when the smoke clears, undertaker is not there and he will be not seen or heard from again. This would symbolize the end of his career.

me

That is an awful idea, just saying, why would they have him lose, build that streak up for like 2 decades, and then just have him lose it, and go out like now, no dis-respect, but that would be a really stupid way for VKM to end one of the greatest of all-time's career.

him

You can take your -rep and shove it buddy. You -rep for telling how i would like to see it end. but no dis-respect

All great "OUTLAWS" eventually falls. It's stupid to have UT win at WM and then retire and ride off into the sunset on his black horse. He should pass the torch to another great upcoming superstar.
me

Calm down bud, I was just disagreeing with your statement you don't have to flip out about, I get red repped too, and I don't complain about it.,, a guy who you will probably never see in your entire life just thought that your idea on a wrestling forum site was illogical and unintellectual; it doesn't mean you have to make a scene about it.

They're not going to end the streak, but I would really like to see what will happen after his last match next year, like how they play it off. It's also not stupid to have him win, why would you book him to lose, anyone who actually has watched anytime type of wrestling the past few years would know that the streak is the biggest thing going for them now, so why would they want to end it? Vince has made horrible decisions in the past, but he won't make this one, Taker will go undefeated.

P.S. Fix your grammar

He then gray repped me and said u mad? Probably the only "fight" I've gotten on here, besides a very small disagreement with Nate on a LD.

Edit: Thread link is http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=166259&page=17 and it continues on the next page; just in case if anybody cares.

Oh I'm sure it'll be something like "U mad ***?"
That's the one that came along with the PM's

Gelgarin, I know what you mean there, it happens a lot, but to get a PM like that? I mean, attacking the mod's and every user in a PM? that's a little ******ed.

Received this from Kor.
"w/z sucks because of members like you and the staff is a bigger joke, i'm just waiting for them to fuck with me and well see what happens."
I dare someone on the staff to fuck with him.

Something really stupid, it was like who was the heavy-ist tag team to compete in WWE or some stupid shit like that.

dnoqw9.png

I got this today, I was expecting something a little more.

He doesn't seem to have discovered that we'll has an apostrophe in it.

That's because he's a Digital Gangsta. He doesn't need no stinking apostrophes.. haha. I did get another nice PM from the kid though

kor420 said:
LMAO... OH NO THE BIG BAD PIMPLE FACE TIM THAT LIVES WITH HIS MOMMY GETS ALL HIS BUTT ****** BUDDIES TO -REP ME FOR NO REASON... HAHA

I bet he actually believes my name is Tim.. Too bad Jenks is in Prison.. It's be fun to watch those 2 go at it.

Red repped him and called him stoopid(With that spelling). Let's see how he reacts.

Received this from Kor.
"w/z sucks because of members like you and the staff is a bigger joke, i'm just waiting for them to fuck with me and well see what happens."
I dare someone on the staff to fuck with him.

You rang?

I believe it has been many months since I last red repped somebody without receiving some pissy abuse back. Heck, only yesterday I had Seth of all people telling me that I was a 'dumb fuck'. Suffice to say I was mortified.

You red repped me for absolutely no reason. That's why I called you a "dumb fuck". If I was being a dick and you had a reason, I wouldn't care.

kor420 said:
Dude, i'm 6'7 300lbs i could rip your head off with-in a split second. I'VE NEVER LOST A FIGHT and my hands are registered as weapons because i really hurt someone in the and was continually in and out of court all my life due to fighting and the judge registered my hands and told me if i hit someone even in-self deference, i would go to jail automatically.

I Really couldn't give a flying fuck who you told, you're basically a big baby "I'm going to tell on you"

What if i buy this site? because the money in bank account says i can.. the forums will be the first to go. Because everyone here are complete assholes and don't deserve to have an opinion.

I Was talking to Kevin nash on skype and he's even said that this site is ran by a bunch of complete idiots and the members are complete morons.

Like i said, you're the one trolling and if i get banned, we'll see what happens.

OMG!! this HAS to be FuryOf5. Look at the name dropping, and the registered hands? wait till he says he beat up 15 black guys at once and there will be the proof.

OMG!! this HAS to be FuryOf5. Look at the name dropping, and the registered hands? wait till he says he beat up 15 black guys at once and there will be the proof.

Okay, I need a screenshot of that! That is the funniest thing anyone has ever said on this forum! hahaha! Anyway, what is it with the major influx of new members? I swear, all the non-spam posts are from people with less than 20 posts!

kor420 said:
Really, did your friend tom tell you to -rep me? This forum is shit, the members are idiots you people really -rep for giving a prediction? really? grow the fuck up and get off your mommas tit's.

Even Kevin Nash thinks this site is shit and he was bombarded with -rep for giving his opinion.

God, Tom stop telling me to rep him! hahaha! On the other hand, Kevin Nash posted on the forum? Yeah, sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back