• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kofi Kingston Singles Run?

How many times has Kofi Kingston won the WWE IC after Wednesday night on Main Event? Now how many more times will Kofi win a mid-card title before heading into the WWE main event picture going after world title? It just seemed like on Main Event on Wednesday like it was a deja vu moment with Kingston winning the IC championship. He's just long overdue for a main event shot at a WWE world title.

I liked the video that the E did on Kofi, very nice. But I wanna see Kofi Kingston being pushed far in the WWE as a top star. Because on Wednesday on Main Event I just had a cause of deja vu.

Why must everyone turn heel, why must everyone have a main event run. Not everyone in the world is cut out to be in the main event. Some people are fine being career mid carders. Whats wrong with spending a career winning the IC/US/Tag titles several times each. Does that make his career a failure simply because he never won the world title? A career mid carder is better then doing nothing at all with your career. I mean hell the guy is 31 years old, people complain about wrestlers reaching the top of the card too fast yet when someone has a slow career in the mid card its "rush him to the top now".

So now Kofi Kingston goes by the nickname "The Wildcat" much like how Randy Orton is "The Viper". Hopefully this will be the last time that we see "The Wildcat" Kofi Kingston with a mid-card title. Because Kingston is more than ready to go after a world title in the WWE on RAW or Smackdown. And I think that the WWE knows this. But only time will tell. And time is $$$$$!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back