• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Know Who You Can't Be Racist About? The Irish.

Fuck You.You're a moron and your brain is underdeveloped.Wanna know why?

Imagine your ass was born in a black family.Did it mean you are necessarily a criminal?Do you like people judge about you because of color of your skin?While you could do absolutely NO fucking thing about that?

You better open your eyes , and see things from a different point of view.

People like you never ever will understand what's the meaning of humanity.

shwitehouse.png

If you're somehow implying that pushing aside statistically supported notions such as the correlation between blacks (especially poor ones) and crime is a good thing, you'd be wrong. The reality of the situation is what it is, and as a human being who intelligently enjoys survival and comfortable living, I act on that knowledge accordingly. For example, I choose not to live in poor black neighbourhoods.

I don't think recognizing the reality and acting accordingly makes one a racist or anything negative. But that's just me.

Coco knows what the fuck is going on. Dear criminy...

If you're somehow implying that pushing aside statistically supported notions such as the correlation between blacks (especially poor ones) and crime is a good thing, you'd be wrong. The reality of the situation is what it is, and as a human being who intelligently enjoys survival and comfortable living, I act on that knowledge accordingly. For example, I choose not to live in poor black neighbourhoods. I also approach blacks adorned in a certain way and acting a certain way with caution.

I don't think recognizing the reality and acting accordingly makes one a racist or anything negative. But that's just me.

Coco knows what the fuck he's talking about. If they have a dew-rag, no shirt and knee-low pants, I avoid them with fear of being shot. Just a fact they are packing heat.

Actually, going back to the original topic, isn't a pretty common Irish stereotype is that their dicks are usually small and limp?

Hey, I'm part black, but when I see multiple blacks, I walk on the other side of the street and make no eye contact. Sure, I look dark enough to not be jumped, shot, and robbed, but you never know. I seen this happen before. It's not pretty. Ever seen 30 kids jumping one? I have. And I live in the burbs. Ever seen a rat eat another rats face off? I have. And I owned a snake. They were all in the same cage. Both rats died. We killed the cannibal because my snake was a pussy. You ever seen a cannibal rat get pulled out of a snake cage in the same box he got there in, and then thrown into the street where a bus came and ran it over and its guts came flying out of its ass? I have also seen that. And the next day was a parade on that street. That flattened rat corpse was still there when they were marching. You ever seen a horse shit every step it took, and then one of those shits landed on the flattened corpse of a cannibal rat? I have. You ever read a post that had absolutely nothing to do with anything and was a huge waste of time to read in the first place? Well I just wrote one!

Actually, going back to the original topic, isn't a pretty common Irish stereotype is that their dicks are usually small and limp?
No, no, no, silly, that only applies to asians.
Now answering your question: Well, I probably could answer that as I am half Irish, but I'm also part black and part Puerto Rican, so my genital information wouldn't have much pull, since I do not have a small dick at all.

Sure. Only if you remove one or two quotes from your sig, make sure there are no extra spaces between anything, and put this image on top of the quotes. Keeps it clean, you know.

Here it is sig-sized:

sheamayonnaise-small.png

Alright, we'll take the ******s and the chinks. BUT WE DON'T WANT THE IRISH.

Edit:

[YT]boO4RowROiw[/YT]

FUCKING MISQUOTED IT. D:

You think that's something? Should have seen what he did with the Tag Titles.

And since I'm an Aussie, I can confidently say that I can out-drink an Irishman and still have an intelligence quota. Hell, I can be the one only drinking for me still to beat him in the upstairs department... and the downstairs department. There is a reason why Australia's nicknamed "Down Under" mate.

Sure you can be racist towards the Irish. You can be racist towards any group if you put your mind to it.

Here's how you do it: Fucking ginger-headed drunken dumbshits. Hope they all die in a fire caused by a whiskey spill.

Yeah, it's shit, but a real racist would say it anyway.

I'll go ahead and be racist about the Irish. They're alcoholic, potato eating dumbasses who are stupid enough to have families too large because they dont fucking use contraception.

I believe the fact that only a slur calling Irish people 'stupid drunks' is a term of endearment in the land I like to refer to as 'Down South'

As for the Aussies... well you're just idiotic louts all the time. Alcohol changes nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back