• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Know Who You Can't Be Racist About? The Irish.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Jews, blacks, Asians, women, homosexuals - it's all fine and dandy to be prejudiced against them.

However, I've developed a theory that states that Britons and Americans cannot be prejudiced against the Irish as part of their very biology. Let's test that theory.

Australians need not apply.

10fsx3a.jpg

Bad news Sam, Doc has been posting similar of pictures of Sheamus in various threads for awhile now. You have some competiton.

Me? No. I don't drink. I'm like that guy in your sig.

Actually, he's become a hero of mine. Reminds me of this guy..

the-collector.jpg

EDIT: Purely shit movie, by the way.

FUCK RACISM.PERIOD.

I just can't get it.What's it all about?It's pathetic.

For sure there are a lot of Irish drunks , Black criminals and ... but It's not right to call the whole fucking country , area or race with same name.

FUCK RACISM.PERIOD.

I just can't get it.What's it all about?It's pathetic.

For sure there are a lot of Irish drunks , Black criminals and ... but It's not right to call the whole fucking country , area or race with same name.

Fuck you. It's absolutely the right thing to do. There's a reason stereotypes exist. If they weren't by and large true, they wouldn't be here.

Jackass.....

Fuck you. It's absolutely the right thing to do. There's a reason stereotypes exist. If they weren't by and large true, they wouldn't be here.

Jackass.....

Fuck You.You're a moron and your brain is underdeveloped.Wanna know why?

Imagine your ass was born in a black family.Did it mean you are necessarily a criminal?Do you like people judge about you because of color of your skin?While you could do absolutely NO fucking thing about that?

You better open your eyes , and see things from a different point of view.

People like you never ever will understand what's the meaning of humanity.

You're from Chicago, and of Irish ancestory. Pretty sure the only reason you don't drink is cause ya ain't legal, li'l buddy.

I just don't drink, Dewster. I may occasionally partake in it when I turn 21 next year, but for right now it isn't a big deal.

Imagine your ass was born in a black family.Did it mean you are necessarily a criminal?Do you like people judge about you because of color of your skin?While you could do absolutely NO fucking thing about that?

You better open your eyes , and see things from a diffrent way.

...Dumb.

You better open your eyes , and see things from a diffrent way.

Or, conversely, you toughen the fuck up.

It's kind of funny you call my brain underdeveloped. See, even if that were true, it wouldn't offend me. Just gotta take the positives with the negatives. You're never gonna hear me say all blacks are criminals, or anything to that effect, in a serious manner. Still doesn't negate the fact that stereotypes are at least marginally true.

If you're somehow implying that pushing aside statistically supported notions such as the correlation between blacks (especially poor ones) and crime is a good thing, you'd be wrong. The reality of the situation is what it is, and as a human being who intelligently enjoys survival and comfortable living, I act on that knowledge accordingly. For example, I choose not to live in poor black neighbourhoods. I also approach blacks adorned in a certain way and acting a certain way with caution.

I don't think recognizing the reality and acting accordingly makes one a racist or anything negative. But that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back