• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knockouts in Playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
From what i have read lately on the headlines TNA has signed a deal with Playboy to put thier knowckouts in the magazine. IMO they could have gone with someone other than tracy and if i remember right a few years back the wanted socal val to pose but she declined. I just think they could have gone with some one much better like Val, or Velvet Sky or they could have done a double spread with the The Beautiful People like they did with tory and sable. Any way there are more attractive woman in TNA than Tracie To grace the first playboy with a TNA Knockout in it.

I suppose it is interesting that Traci is the first one from TNA to pose in Playboy. I'm guessing that she was chosen because she's older than some of the others, so they got her in there now while she's still young and can use other people later on.

This is a good deal for TNA, it will help give them some exposure. Playboy isn't what it used to be but it'll do something for them at least. We also don't make out too bad either.

I'm just glad they didn't have a Christy Hemme shoot. She's smoking hot and I love her but I'm glad we got someone new.

TNA Knockouts I'd like to see in Playboy in order:
-Angelina Love
-Velvet Sky (Velvet and Angelina are probably tied for me)
-Daffney (yeah I know, but I think there's something hot about her)
-Taylor Wilde
-Alissa Flash
-Traci Brooks
-SoCal Val
-Tara
-Christy Hemme
-Madison Rayne
-Sharmell
-Sarita
-ODB
-Rhaka Khan
-Sojo Bolt

I'm not listing Lauren just because I don't really view her as a TNA commodity, I'm not listing Kong, because, come on really? and I won't likst Jenna because shes been in Playboy before as well and is simply terrible.

I'm not listing Lauren just because I don't really view her as a TNA commodity said:
Really, Kong's not at the top of your list? I' shocked, she could take up an entire issues of Playboy and still have more to show. And what a center spread it would be too, lol

1. Kong
2. Velvet Sky

The rest doesn't matter for me. But this might get more media attention and I might get to see VELVET SKY!!!!! WOOO screw The Hurricane for being selfish and screwing her. lol
Traci I don't really care about but I wonder how they would go about promoting this on TNA Impact. Hopefully they do it well and don't screw up the good knockouts division which is the only thing they having going great now.

IMO I think this is the start for a new Knockout division. A more sexy division, but with the wrestling at the same time. Kind of what WWE had from around 2000-2005 maybe? But I hope they dont take it too far as to where they are all about the sex and playboy like WWE is now. And as for who poses first I think it should be one of the Beautiful People, considering they are TNA's Cover Girls for "Hotness" and not so much for the wrestling.

ok to start off with the reason Traci is probably poseing first is a few reasons

shes been in the company a while to start with, shes incredibly hot for her age

and maybe some of the other knockouts dont wanna get their kit off in playboy... its not something everyone wants to do.

i know Traci has wanted to do playboy for along time as i remember watching a shoot with her in it back when TNA had just signed with FSN, and she said then she hopes that TNA can get the women into playboy because its something she would love to do.

but as i said, the Talia Madisons and Angel Williams of the company might not want to get naked just because you want them too...

IMO Traci is a perfect fit she don't really wrestle anymore due to her arm. Because of that, they can show off the sexiness of the division without compromising the wrestling portion. Besides we all know TNA can use the PUB

I'm so happy that Traci is the first to pose she is my favorite TNA knockout with Velvet being second. I cant wait to see those big big boobs of hers grace the pages of playboy

I'M ALL FOR IT IF THE WWE CAN DO WHY CANT TNA SHOOT IN MY OPION TNA WOMEN ARE MUCH HOTTER AND APPEALING BUT ALSO THEY CAN WRESTLE NOT LIKE THE DIVAS OF THE WWE WERE THERE'S ONLY 2 OR 3 THAT CAN REALLY PUT ON A GOOD SHOW BUT WITH TNA THEY HAVE THE HARDCORE STYLE AND ARE DOING JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THE GUYS ARE DOIN AND HALF THE TIME THE KNOCK OUTS ARE STEALING THE SHOW LAST WEEK SHOW PROVED IT NOW WHAT WE NEED IS PLAYBOY TO COME ON IMPACT AND DO SOMETHING TO HYPE UP THE COVERE

Yeah, but here's hoping that it doesn't become a trend... ala divas, anyone? Lets hope they don't start judging the woman's champion on whether or not they've been in Playboy... wih that being said... ODB is a big girl... I'd pay money for that, but hold off on Kong please??? Dear Goddess... not that!!!

Traci is a great choice to the first knocout in playboy. She's been with TNA for a while, and looks amazing for an older woman. I think the Beautiful People will grace the pages of playboy int the future, we just have to be patient. It might be a slim chance, but I hope Daffney will do it also.

I'm glad they're doing this, I just hope the WWE curse doesn't apply to TNA since WWE has pretty much fired every person that has been in playboy except Maria for now. I understand why they did Traci because she has been with the company for a while and she has fake magomboos. She also wanted to do it. I hope that The Beautiful People don't become shy so they can show some skin. Just think of the promos they could cut about them being in playboy. You know that would be a hot selling issue. I would love to see Daffney in there as well. It doesn't fit her character but who cares she's has great magomboos too.

Traci Brooks posing on Playboy is actually a good thing for TNA. Some people probably don’t agree with having women pose on Playboy, but the fact of the matter is there’s still a lot of men and even women who buy the magazine. Therefore giving TNA a lot of exposure which is something they need. Now, I don’t know if anyone reads anything that is written on the Playboy magazines or not but if people do then there’s probably something written about TNA and readers who are wrestling fans and don’t know about TNA will probably check it out. As far as the people who aren’t pro-wrestling fans, don’t read whatever it may say, just look at the pictures on the magazine, and do whatever it is they do while watching those pictures then they will probably be curious to find out who this Traci Brooks is. Therefore leading them to read something about TNA or do some research and find out she works for TNA. They’ll probably tune into Impact to see more her and if they enjoy the product TNA puts on then they might continue watching it. For the people that are already pro-wrestling fans but don’t know there’s another wrestling show, and then they might wants to see Impact and might even end up being fans of their product. Meaning that TNA is getting exposure and possibly new fans by just having Traci Brooks be on the magazine. It’s basically a win-win situation.

Yeah it's definitely a win situation for TNA. They now have a deal with a publication that has millions of subscribers around the world(That may be an exaggeration but I'm sure I'm not far from it). This can be some good exposure from them as long as they don't screw it up. I wouldn't mind seeing another Christy Hemme spread as I believe she is the hottest knockout they have at the moment. Velvet Sky would be a great spread or a Beautiful People spread would be nice. But I'm sure you can expect TNA to hire more women that have T&A(pun totally intended). But this should be good for TNA.

This is the best move TNA has done in awhile. WWE truly dropped the ball in many areas w/ this whole PG Era. TNA is in a position to capitalize in many ways, and one which is Playboy.

There was a thread on here I read a couple months back about this topic and I couldn't agree more. This is great exposure for TNA and for us as we'll be exposed to some of the hottest women in wrestling today. And this is a gift that'll keep on giving.

Sable kicked it off in '99 and we got what, 6 possibly 7 years of Divas in Playboy. Let's see, Sable, Torrie, Sable and Torrie, Hemme, Candice, and Chyna (twice), plus a feature w/ pix of all of them.

Traci Brooks can rock out those huge cans in an upcoming issue, and in years to come perhaps we'll see Velvet, Angelina, Daffney, and I'd vote for Rhaka Khan if she's still around as well. Karen Angle would also be a great choice but it doesn't look as if that'll ever happen.

As for Kong and ODB...no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back