Knockout or Diva? Superstar fromm WWE or From TNA

LUCYFUR

Dark Match Winner
If you became a wrestler, And Had to decide what company would you chose and why? What would your name be?

If I were to become a wrestler I would go with TNA. Now a days I see wrestlers from WWE and really don't like what I see. For me as a female, I don't really like the skimpy outfits, But hey whatever gets good ratings.:lol: It seems like every other week the outfits get skimpier and skimpier. IMO on WWE most divas, I'm not saying all divas, don't really wrestle good anymore. Now on the other hand, Knockouts from TNA, Really do take a beating. I think if I were to be a wrestler my choice hands down would be a Knockout. Now as for my ring name I don't really know. :shrug:

Hands down, I would go to TNA. Sure, there's not a great chance at a world title, but to be in the X-Division alone would be amazing! I would love to go up against people like Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Matt & Nick (Don't know their TNA names), or even Kaz. And then, there's a great chance that I could be put into high profile matches with people like Kurt Angle, Robert Roode, Jeff Hardy, Abyss, etc. and I could end up learning a LOT of great information.

Not to mention, the work schedule would be a little lighter and the pay would be pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back