• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kingdom Come VI: Ty Burna vs. Mikey Stormrage [Number One Contendership]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
BcaRe6T.png

"The Challenge to Become The Challenger"

Since joining The Elite, Ty Burna has been reinvigorated in his pursuit of the World Heavyweight Championship. The Elite efforts to bring the wrestling world to it's knees can be greatly improved if Ty Burna is finally able to get the better of a continual thorn in his paw – Mikey Stormrage.

Stormrage and Matt Tastic have been best of friends recently and have held fast in their determination to take down The Elite. With the added incentive of a World Heavyweight Championship match for the winner, who will come out on top in what is bound to be a very personal and brutal singles match?

RP deadline is Friday the 7th of November at 23:59.

The scene opens in Ty Burna's house, more specifically his living room. The lights are dimmed low, but the room is illuminated by the light coming from the TV screen. The camera reveals Ty sitting alone, staring at the TV screen, which reveals it to be his most recent match. An epic war was waged for one final time between himself and his greatest adversary Showtime. A war of attrition, who would fail first? Ty doesn't seem to take any satisfaction as he watches the Consecrated Banishment that provided him the victory, almost a look of sickness forming on his face. He sighs slightly as he leans back into his seat, writing absentmindedly on a notebook set on his lap. He had won, yet why was there this seemingly nagging feeling of regret? It was then on the video, Constantine and Holmes, the two men he had forged an alliance with to rid WZCW of Showtime, and those they felt were inferior, rushing the ring and assaulting his nemesis. The opportunity to put one final nail in Showtime's coffin was there, yet he hesitated.

Without one, the other cannot exist. Without Chaos, Order was nothing. Was that the reason for his hesitation? Or was it perhaps that Showtime showed him that spark that had been missing for so long? The grim reality sets in on Ty as he brushes his hair out of his face, gritting his teeth in anger at the realization. It was not pity, it was respect that froze him. Showtime was a man that had always brought the best out of him, and vice versa. It was that respect that lead to him destroying the Dark Alliance. Honor has been lost and gained so many times in his career, perhaps this was Showtime's final gift to him. To show him that he can achieve what he wants...and still keep his honor.

Ty: Garbage. All of it. The Elite will take it's power through sheer force. Just as the Dark Alliance had, just as the Apostles of Chaos. A new name, yet the same results will be achieved with the same strategy.

Even the tone in Ty's words show the lack of confidence in his own thoughts. The mantra seemingly holding no weight this time. Conquer, and proceed. His path was to be laid down in front of him by the broken bodies of his enemies. That had been the plan all along right? The competition itself nothing more than the microcosm to what truly was in play. Michael was to be the ultimate patsy. His standard ploys had been more successful than even he had imagined. The game was always the same, and he had Michael right where he wanted him, yet.....there was something different. Something....that didn't fit right with him. He came back to reclaim his spot as the very best, was this truly how he wanted to achieve that? By resorting back to the same mental games he had used for so long....no he wanted to show that no matter what the challenge he would rise above it on his own abilities and knowledge.

Ty: Have I grown so weak and so blinded to taking what is mine, that I have resorted to the lows of others?

Before he can answer his own question, the phone rings. Ty answers it, with Constantine on the other line. He begins to let everything off his chest, his personal life, his aspirations to retain the Elite X Title. The words are there, and Ty processes them, the words he speaks is meant to inspire, perhaps it was meant to lift his own concerns as well. He knew very well what it meant to Constantine to have another opportunity at the World Title.....yet he knew what very well may happen if both have title opportunities. Nevertheless, Ty played the concerned teammate perfectly, another facade in his ever growing bag of masks that he wears every day. As the conversation winds down, Constantine sounding relieved at the positive words. Ty hangs up and tosses his phone across the room haphazardly.

Ty: They all rely on me. The Elite, WZCW, even Michael. Without me, there is no monster to try and slay. There is no leader to inspire. The nightmare that allows for their dreams to flourish. Is it all worth it anymore?

Suddenly the door opens and walks in Serafina. She had changed so much since taking over the Elite matters. Her hair tied up, the business dress, the glasses. Everything had changed, yet the yearning for days past creeps up on Ty as he watches his muse walk in. Her smile was as devilish and seductive as ever, had he truly corrupted her so much that his once sole angel that kept his soul was lost forever? Doubts sprang out in his mind, the moniker and the persona he had so carefully crafted, now crumbling under what was supposed to be a simple match. He returns the smile however, no need to worry her about his own crisis.

Serafina: The arrangements for our trip to Tokyo have been made Ty. We'll take off tomorrow and we will be staying a week earlier than everyone else to prepare for Kingdom Come.

Ty: I see. Thank you Serafina.

Ty looks to the side as he brushes his hair away again, setting the notebook to the side as he clicks off the TV. The lights in the room brighten slightly as Serafina stands in front of him, her arms crossed as she watches him silently. Here stood the man that empowered her, allowed her to fight away her own demons in her life. She had become so in tune with Ty's ideals, that she took charge in many of their plans. In fact it was her idea all along to string Mikey along and crush his spirit. Still, as she stands before her partner, her lover, she senses something is off.

Serafina: What are you not telling me Tyrone?

Ty: You know I do not care for my full name.

Serafina: You hesitated to end Showtime. Isn't that what you've always wanted?

Ty: There was no need to take it any further. I defeated him in his last match in his own town. What else did I need to do? Another Consecrated Banishment was overkill. He deserved to say goodbye the right way damn it. Just as I had after I tore my ACL for the second time.

Serafina purses her lips as she taps her fingers on her arm. Where was the killer instinct? Where was the desire to reign fire and brimstone upon everyone? He had acted so confidently in the weeks past, now right before his biggest match, he has fallen to the wayside. This was unacceptable to her as she leans down and grabs Ty by the shoulders.

Serafina: Something changed in you in that match Ty. Whatever respect you have for Showtime, needs to get thrown out. The Elite needs the merciless, the destructive force of nature that you are to take out Stormrage. Do you not get it? Wake up!

Ty's eyes suddenly flash red as he stands up, grabbing Serafina's arms and pulling them away from his shoulders. Perhaps she was right, perhaps he did need to become the demon he once was. But not like this. He does not want it done this way.

Ty: Serafina. Do you remember when it was just the two of us? After Anthony died, it was just us struggling to survive. We were humble, yet determined to make it out of the hell we found ourselves in? How I would hide you away when those people were searching for you? How I protected you from the spirits that haunted your family? Do you not remember anymore who we are as people anymore?

Serafina pulls back slightly, shocked at his words and the past he brought up. Her cold demeanor thaws, as she looks down and away, her arms going limp as she leans her head into his chest, tears streaming down her eyes.

Serafina: I think about those times every day Ty. Anthony, my mother, your parents. We've lost so much to get to where we are. The risks you put yourself through on the streets, just so we could eat that night. God, Ty, you couldn't even imagine my fears as I sat at home, praying you would just come home to me for another night. Knowing that you could be killed by a drug addict trying to get his fix, or the cops locking you up for good. The gangs that tried to take down those that didn't work within their system. Eide with his pressure on you to sell out to him. All I wanted was for us to escape, and make our own happiness.

She buries her head into his chest as Ty wraps his arms around her, his hands running through her hair slowly, breaking the ponytail she has wrapped around her hair, releasing her raven locks and letting them cascade down her back. He knew all too well that his methods worried her always, even to this day he puts his body on the line every single night, this woman that he loved so much, yet all he could do was cause her stress at every turn.

Ty: And that's exactly what we will do Serafina. The Elite was a means to a gain, yet we lost ourselves to the image. Having allies is certainly important, but not if we sell ourselves out to fit their mold. I am not this Elitist suit wearing bastard. No, I am the Harbinger of Chaos!

Ty lifts his head up as the scene suddenly shatters, Ty finding himself in a black room, Serafina nowhere to be seen as he looks around, finding himself surrounded by nothing but mirrors. The glass refuses to show his image, seemingly unnerving him as he grabs one of them, shaking it violently. He had become a hollow being, he understood what this was saying to him.

Ty: Show me who I truly am! I know now what I must do, but damn it show me my reflection! Give me peace in knowing that I am right in what I do!

Serafina: But if you already know the answer, why do you fret so about what a silly image will reveal? Are you afraid of the true monster behind the mask?

A flash of light suddenly appears in the center of the circle. Serafina appears, wearing an all white robe with the hood up, hiding her face, yet her violet eyes can be seen. She reaches out as Ty turns towards her, his face showing a look of confusion as he reaches out for her.

Ty: The monster is precisely what you see in front of you.

Serafina: How sure of that are you? Look at the damage you have caused over the years.

Serafina's eyes suddenly flash red as she lifts her arm away from Ty and up into the air, the mirrors suddenly rotating at a dizzying pace around them. A bolt of lightning suddenly strikes down to Serafina's arm, the electricity spreading out and striking every mirror, piercing right through Ty's chest in the process. He drops to one knee, coughing as blood falls down the corners of his mouth. He struggles to reach his feet as he looks back to the mirrors, all revealing his reflection now, but blood now covering his face and chest, lacerations and deep cuts covering his entire body. Fangs where his teeth should be, his eyes glowing red. He breathes heavily as he reaches out, touching one of the mirrors, which causes a shriek to shatter through the silence. Ty covers his ears in pain as a red light starts to form around Serafina. She brings her arm down slowly, turning it and opening her hand palm up. Even through the pain racking his body, Ty is able to stand once more as he watches the scene. A red light forms above Serafina's hand, and suddenly the Ouija Scroll forms.

Ty: The.....the Ouija.....how?

Serafina: What you fail to realize Harbinger that the Scroll was only a physical manifestation of your own soul. It was what gave you the strength you needed to carry on your goals as you did back then. When you gave it to Christopher, you gave away your own power in a show of narcissism, as if you didn't need it to be the most powerful.

Ty: So am I to start carrying it with me at all times once more?

Serafina: Chaos deems it necessary. You are not the Harbinger as of this moment. You carry the title only in name! You have grown weak and the Gods deem it time to regain what you have lost!

Ty slowly stumbles towards Serafina and the Ouija Scroll, reaching out desperately. As he places his hand on the scroll, Serafina suddenly disappears as the scene goes completely white. Ty lets out a guttural yell as the white light dissipates, Ty now standing alone now, a black robe draping around his body. His eyes begin glowing a deep red, as he grasps his once lost Ouija Scroll in his hand. As silence takes over the seen again, Ty looks down at the scroll, emanating a blood red light. A maniacal smile slowly forms on his face as he cackles loudly, his laugh echoing throughout the area. The mirrors slowly circle around him, casting back the images of his biggest enemies. Vengeance, Showtime, Big Dave, Chris KO, Drake Callahan, among others. Ty walks up to the mirror with Vengeance, running his finger from top to bottom, the mirror suddenly shatters, the glass completely surrounding Ty, but not dropping. He does the same to the mirrors with Big Dave, Chris KO, and Drake Callahan, his cackling growing louder withe each moment. Finally he stops in front of the one with Showtime. He reaches out and places his hand on it, the Ouija Scroll's light growing in intensity as the image suddenly forms of Mikey Stormrage.

Ty: For too long Michael, for too long have I waited for this moment. Kingdom Come had eluded me for a year, and now I have returned to my hallowed grounds. My greatest matches, my most blood curdling assaults, I can feel the adrenaline rising through my body once more. The man you have battled is no longer, in his place stands before you the true behemoth that they all tremble before. You will walk into Kingdom Come, believing yourself to be facing nothing more than a conniving Elitist. I can smell the fear now Michael, the sound of your heart beating as you realize the grave mistake you have made in believing such foolish nonsense. I am no longer Ty Burna. I am no longer the Elite. I am the living embodiment of Chaos and Fear itself. I am the Reaper that comes for your head, the one that shall add your name to his macabre list of victims.

Ty steps back and unfurls the Ouija Scroll, his eyes lighting up even more and his grin widening as the familiar letters form in front of him, the power of the Ouija running through his veins once more as he throws his head back almost as if in ecstasy of it returning. The laughter begins again, the dark powers causing his voice to deepen to a growling pitch.

Ty: Once more I find myself at the altar of my greatness. My congregation shall be rebuilt, and the choir of broken angels that lay at my feet shall sing out in the exalting of my name! For the Ouija has once more spoken it's secrets to me, and the future shall no longer be in doubt! Kingdom Come is the return of the King of Darkness, and you shall be my first lamb I lead to the sacrifice Michael! It seems so ironic that you carry the great Archangel's name, for Heaven itself shall tremble in fear of the Devil that has been reborn! The great warrior's namesake shall become nothing more than a distant memory, as the sea of blood and broken bodies becomes the ocean front for my newly built Kingdom! The world has grown stagnant once more, WZCW nothing more than the microcosm to that. Chaos must reign supreme again, to destroy everything and rebuild it in my image! What you once knew Michael, shall be completely rewrote. For while the human used ploys to attack you, the demon shall strip away your very being. A soulless husk, how will you go on knowing that what was laid before you was nothing more than child's play to what happened to you at Kingdom Come?

Ty holds his free hand out, the glass from the mirrors suddenly swirling around above his hand. They piece together, now creating an orb, casting the reflections of everyone he has defeated. Ty watches in amusement as the reflections rotate around, each one a victim, each one another step bloodily created to his crowning. The orb drops into his hand and with a quick grasp, the orb shatters, the pieces falling to the ground at Ty's feet. He begins walking away from the mirror of Mikey, but he stops suddenly, the lone mirror left behind him.

Ty: Do you truly know who you are Mikey? Of course you do not. You have never faced adversity and the grave danger you are about to come in contact with when you are forced to bow down to my superiority. It will be then that you realize that you are fraudulent, just another mask you wear to appease those that mean nothing. The darkness surrounding you, it will feel familiar, you will embrace it as you once did, believing it to be your salvation. And it will be then, that you truly realize that you are ensnared into my domain, forever lost to my madness!

Ty holds his hand out towards the mirror, and it soon erupts in flame, the metal around it melting as the flames lick at it. Ty turns and holds his arms out to the side, the image of Mikey slowly going black, nothing more than a silhouette. Ty walks slowly over to the mirror, grabbing it at the top and dragging it to the ground. He slowly drags it across the ground, stopping in the center of the darkness, slowly lifting the mirror up in one hand, the unfurled Ouija Scroll in the other, blood falling down from his hand onto the Scroll.

Ty: Et per sanguinem meum , fortuna mutata est in aeternum.

Ty drops the mirror, and the glass shatters, and the scene is completely bathed in darkness.

Ty: Thus it is written.

The scene suddenly erupts in flames once more as Ty stands in the center of it, his eyes glowing red as the blood pools around him, his laughter piercing through as he throws his head back suddenly.

Ty: So it shall come to pass!

"First Samuel, Seventeen."

"Now the Philistines gathered their armies together to battle, and were gathered at Sochoh, which belongs to Judah; they encamped between Sochoh and Azekah, in Ephes Dammim. And Saul and the men of Israel were gathered together, and they encamped in the Valley of Elah, and drew up in battle array against the Philistines. The Philistines stood on a mountain on one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side, with a valley between them.

And a champion went out from the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, from Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. He had a bronze helmet on his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail, and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of bronze. And he had bronze armor on his legs and a bronze javelin between his shoulders. Now the staff of his spear was like a weaver’s beam, and his iron spearhead weighed six hundred shekels; and a shield-bearer went before him. Then he stood and cried out to the armies of Israel, and said to them, “Why have you come out to line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and you the servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourselves, and let him come down to me. If he is able to fight with me and kill me, then we will be your servants. But if I prevail against him and kill him, then you shall be our servants and serve us.” And the Philistine said, “I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.” When Saul and all Israel heard these words of the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid.

Now David was the son of that Ephrathite of Bethlehem Judah, whose name was Jesse, and who had eight sons. And the man was old, advanced in years, in the days of Saul. The three oldest sons of Jesse had gone to follow Saul to the battle. The names of his three sons who went to the battle were Eliab the firstborn, next to him Abinadab, and the third Shammah. David was the youngest. And the three oldest followed Saul. But David occasionally went and returned from Saul to feed his father’s sheep at Bethlehem. And the Philistine drew near and presented himself forty days, morning and evening. Then Jesse said to his son David, “Take now for your brothers an ephah of this dried grain and these ten loaves, and run to your brothers at the camp. And carry these ten cheeses to the captain of their thousand, and see how your brothers fare, and bring back news of them.” Now Saul and they and all the men of Israel were in the Valley of Elah, fighting with the Philistines.

So David rose early in the morning, left the sheep with a keeper, and took the things and went as Jesse had commanded him. And he came to the camp as the army was going out to the fight and shouting for the battle. For Israel and the Philistines had drawn up in battle array, army against army. And David left his supplies in the hand of the supply keeper, ran to the army, and came and greeted his brothers. Then as he talked with them, there was the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, coming up from the armies of the Philistines; and he spoke according to the same words. So David heard them. And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him and were dreadfully afraid. So the men of Israel said, “Have you seen this man who has come up? Surely he has come up to defy Israel; and it shall be that the man who kills him the king will enrich with great riches, will give him his daughter, and give his father’s house exemption from taxes in Israel.”

Then David spoke to the men who stood by him, saying, “What shall be done for the man who kills this Philistine and takes away the reproach from Israel? For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” And the people answered him in this manner, saying, “So shall it be done for the man who kills him.”

Now Eliab his oldest brother heard when he spoke to the men; and Eliab’s anger was aroused against David, and he said, “Why did you come down here? And with whom have you left those few sheep in the wilderness? I know your pride and the insolence of your heart, for you have come down to see the battle.”

And David said, “What have I done now? Is there not a cause?” Then he turned from him toward another and said the same thing; and these people answered him as the first ones did.

Now when the words which David spoke were heard, they reported them to Saul; and he sent for him. Then David said to Saul, “Let no man’s heart fail because of him; your servant will go and fight with this Philistine.”

And Saul said to David, “You are not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for you are a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.”

But David said to Saul, “Your servant used to keep his father’s sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock, I went out after it and struck it, and delivered the lamb from its mouth; and when it arose against me, I caught it by its beard, and struck and killed it. Your servant has killed both lion and bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, seeing he has defied the armies of the living God.” Moreover David said, “The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.”

And Saul said to David, “Go, and the Lord be with you!”

So Saul clothed David with his armor, and he put a bronze helmet on his head; he also clothed him with a coat of mail. David fastened his sword to his armor and tried to walk, for he had not tested them. And David said to Saul, “I cannot walk with these, for I have not tested them.” So David took them off.

Then he took his staff in his hand; and he chose for himself five smooth stones from the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag, in a pouch which he had, and his sling was in his hand. And he drew near to the Philistine. So the Philistine came, and began drawing near to David, and the man who bore the shield went before him. And when the Philistine looked about and saw David, he disdained him; for he was only a youth, ruddy and good-looking. So the Philistine said to David, “Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?” And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. And the Philistine said to David, “Come to me, and I will give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!”

Then David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you. And this day I will give the carcasses of the camp of the Philistines to the birds of the air and the wild beasts of the earth, that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. Then all this assembly shall know that the Lord does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.”

So it was, when the Philistine arose and came and drew near to meet David, that David hurried and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. Then David put his hand in his bag and took out a stone; and he slung it and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the stone sank into his forehead, and he fell on his face to the earth. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and struck the Philistine and killed him. But there was no sword in the hand of David. Therefore David ran and stood over the Philistine, took his sword and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it.

And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled. Now the men of Israel and Judah arose and shouted, and pursued the Philistines as far as the entrance of the valley and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell along the road to Shaaraim, even as far as Gath and Ekron. Then the children of Israel returned from chasing the Philistines, and they plundered their tents. And David took the head of the Philistine and brought it to Jerusalem, but he put his armor in his tent.

When Saul saw David going out against the Philistine, he said to Abner, the commander of the army, “Abner, whose son is this youth?”

And Abner said, “As your soul lives, O king, I do not know.”

So the king said, “Inquire whose son this young man is.”

Then, as David returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, Abner took him and brought him before Saul with the head of the Philistine in his hand. And Saul said to him, “Whose son are you, young man?”

So David answered, “I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.”
"

I slammed the book closed and threw it across the room, the book landing with a thud on the far wall, before again falling, this time with another thud on the floor.

"This shit is boring. Everyone knows the story of David and Goliath. This teaches me nothing."

I stood and paced around the room. The windows were open, allowing a chilling breeze to blow through the room, though the curtains were drawn, so little light penetrated through.

"September first, two thousand and four. For me it was the most important day of my life. But for Ty, well it was just another average Monday for Ty Burna."

I stopped my pacing and paused for a moment.

"See there is a difference between Ty Burna and I. That night, when Ty shocked the world and kicked me in the face, it was just another day for him, its what Ty does. Ty Burna is larger than life."

I took another brief pause, this time to pick of the Bible I had thrown across my living room.

"For me though, it was monumental. It will go down as one of the most important days of my life. Bigger than the day I was born, bigger than getting my driver's license. Bigger even than October third, two thousand seven, when I lost my virginity. Because in the world of pro wrestling, I was still just a guy, just a big kid."

I held up the Bible and tapped it a few times.

"This book though, it tells of the story of how an average man, just a child really, was able to slay a literal giant."

I tossed the Bible on the couch and took a seat, sinking into my usual spot, complete with the imprint of my ass.

"I'm not sure I believe it. I'm not sure a man who is little more than a child, much like myself, could really slay a giant, even a figurative giant like Ty. But I know this, Ty Burna has broken me."

I let out a long sigh.

"From the kick to the face, to Serafina's betrayal, to arguing with Matt. I have been completely unable to maintain any semblance of relationship on any level. I have been a bastard to the people who have actively attempted to deliver me from peril. I have been acutely undeserving of the ear that listen up and lip that kissed me on the temple."

I began to cry.

"You broke me Ty! I have nothing because of you!

I took a few moments to compose myself, taking off my glasses and drying my eyes.

Then, something unusual happened, I stopped crying, and as the crisp autumn air blew in through the open windows, I began to laugh. I realized I had one advantage over Ty.

"What happens when you fall Ty? Both of us have climbed this mountain, a climb you are all too familiar with, and as we near the peak, there is less and less room to gain footing. "

I stood, and again I began pacing around the room, this time though with an air of confidence.

"I've tried to climb this mountain before, and just like the mountain we call life, I've fallen more times than I care to remember. I know all too well the pain of losing. A loveable loser yes, but still a loser, yet time and time again I have re-geared and began that long lonely climb. At this point Ty, I know how to fall. Truth is, if I end up getting my shoulders pinned to the mat on our fateful night, I don't lose any stock, its what people have come to expect of me."

I began to gesture with my hands, pointing at the invisible Ty Burna who stood before me in my empty room.

"But what happens when Ty Burna slips? If even for just one second you place a foot wrong or grab the wrong ledge, you fall? Where do you go? Do you fade into oblivion? Do you try to catch yourself? The pressure is on you Ty, because deep down I think you are afraid of me. You send your goons after me, you send your ****e to gain my confidence, only to betray me, you ambush me, and for what? To try to gain some advantage over me all because I proved I am the better man at Lethal Lottery this year?"

I begin to smile.

"The fans that cheer me night in and night out, they keep me going, and come Kingdom Come when fifty five thousand strong pack the Tokyo Dome and begin to chant 'Mikey! Mikey! Mikey' or 'Live Más! Live Más! Live Más!' there will be no room at the top of that mountain for you, and you will fall, into the cold depths, and it will be Game Fucking Over!"

I begin to turn, but pause just briefly, then turn to the invisible Ty I have been talking to.

"And you can write that down in your little scroll bitch!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back