AS18: Ty Burna vs. Titus - Title Contendership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Last week on Ascension, Titus broke down and snapped when he faced his friend Showtime Cougar in the Main Event. Since the events, Vance Bateman has named his opponent in this Title Contendership Match as Ty Burna, who disappeared after the Final Act off of the stage at Apocalypse. Is this a ploy by Bateman to deceive Titus or is he setting him up to go after the World Heavyweight Championship at Unscripted?

Should Ty Burna show up and they face off, Bateman and Myles will be watching over. Pending on their performance and the other match, will there just be one challenger who will face Vengeance or will there be another poor soul to join the victor?

Deadline is Tuesday 27th July 23:59 EST

To every person who has ever spent money on a ticket to see me in the cinema.
To those who felt the need to buy the same movie on DVD.
Heck even those who downloaded it illegally off the internet.
To every citizen of Keystone City.
To the WZCW universe.

Greetings to you all, I feel it is at a time like this that I addressed each and everyone of you, you the guys who have made me who I am. I can remember the first time I ever showed up for an audition the feeling of nerves, excitement and just a sheer rush of emotions. There he was the greatest actor of all time: Pal Chapino. I remember doing my piece and he looked at me and said, you'll do great kid. It wasn't my dream to be an actor, my hero were the guys like Bulk Togan and Edd BiDiase, that was my dream, but I was far from built for that.

Four years and as many Oscars later I made the most controversial move I have ever done, I gave up my acting career to become a wrestler. I was loathed by the industry, the film guys thought I turned their back on them so they wanted nothing to do with me, I was mocked in the TV show North Park, Jeno couldn't stop mocking me. The wrestlers despised me, they saw me as weak, and as such I shouldn't even be there. Why should I when they had worked their whole lives to get there and I just rocked up? But I started from the bottom, I had tag team after tag team partner refuse to show up. Then my opportunity arose...Hasheem.

For those of you who don't know who Mohammed Hasheem is, throw a terrorist stereotype out there and he lived it as an ideal. He claimed to be from some middle Eastern country, but their was a huge rumour going round that he was actually a Jew from New York City, I mean come on how deluded can you get? You know the story after that: Titus betrayed his former best mate Everest and then in turn was screwed over by the Dynasty. I vowed revenge.

Who was I? I didn't know, I would see the face twice a day as I got out of the shower in the full mirror, a weird place to put one, but it reminded me of my call. Then I would get ready, pull on that mask and save the day. Keystone was holding out for a hero, they got one. I don't need to mention about the crime rate that dropped to the lowest level ever, I remember the point I realised who I was. I was watching a news report, and there was Titus on TV, me there looking at me clear as day. Then it came back, everything like a lightening bolt. Then I remembered those words I spoke.

Revenge was easy, Bateman realised my potential, I destroyed Dynasty, won the Elite X, was unmasked, shown to be Titus, won the Lethal Lottery, defeated my old rival and won the World championship and then it was unified. Then I lost my lustre, my charm, my bounce. I lost to Blade, Ty and then I lost my world championship belt, the belt that had been my dream to hold since I was yay high. I lost it. Then I lost myself.

There are two points in my life I have ever been booed. One was when I turned on Everest which I still hold is the biggest mistake of my life. The other was last week. There's a time when the realisation hits that you've gone so far another way and you snap back into it. That was then, I remember someone said that in this business you can't let real life affect how you are, but when your mother is to have surgery and she's given a significant chance of not making it through you worry. Things are fine now though, it was just a hard few months for me. It's the way it goes as Charlie Brown once said.

So then there's the point when you say what now? Obviously it's taken that I should apologise, first to management for my attitude for the past few months, and to the millions AND MILLIONS of Titus fans dotted around the world. Always wanted to do that, I loved the Brock! But from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. Sorry for the way I've been the past few months, sorry for the lack of effort put in, the reactions when I've lost. I'm sorry. I hope you guys will accept my apology, that would be a great thing to come out of that curtain at Ascension as my music hits and to hear the crowd chant my name once again. It's something I can never ever take for granted.

So to each and everyone of you I....Oh wait, yeah I forgot two apologies. Better get them in, firstly I would like to apologise to Ty Burna. We all know he'll be there this week, he's always had gold in his eyes and the jealousy that his best friend in the company has the gold just irks him even more. He'll make his way to the ring, he'll put on the fight of his life, and get his ass handed to him by myself. So Tyrone, Tyson, whatever your name is...I apologise for dashing your hopes and dreams.

And to Vengeance, you naughty naughty man! I apologise to you, because come Unscripted the only belt you will have is the one that keeps your pants up! That belt will be mine, and your sneaky sneaky tactics will have failed, again. Back to square one, back to Lars, back to losing for you my old foe!

So to every single one of you, thanks for your support. I love you all.

Yours:

Four time Oscar winner, former WZCW champion, former Elite X champion, defender of Keystone and your friend

Titus Avison

The scene slowly fades in to a panning shot of a red and orange sunset. The feed slowly moves across what appears to be a desolate area, skeletons and weapons spread across the barren land. Vultures flock around the bones, picking at what flesh may remain. The camera finally zooms in towards the center of the field where a large wooden symbol is erected. A man hangs tied to the symbol by his arms, thick heavy chains wrapped around his wrists and chest. His head is covered by a hood and lowered but the man is still visibly breathing. Blood runs down his face and chest as he struggles to look up. His voice his quiet yet confident as he begins to speak slowly.

???: That which has started, must now be completed. The alliance formed, has now shattered.

The man suddenly goes limp against the wooden symbol as a familiar black clad figure walks up slowly and stands in front of the symbol. The black clad figure looks up at the hanging man.

Ty: The alliance was nothing but a fraud. Why would you put your trust in a man such as Vengeance?

???: It was not an alliance made by choice, it was made out of necessity.

Ty: And yet here you stand, or rather hang. All your work and pain leads to you suffering and Vengeance claiming the glory you created. Your shame and reliance on those weaker than yourself has lead you here. I hope you realize that.

The hanging man suddenly becomes enraged and pushes forward violently away form the wooden symbol, kicking away at Ty.

???: What would you have done? Mired away in vain as others took advantage of my work? No, I did what was necessary to reach my goals.

Ty: And what goal is that? To be thrown off of the entrance stage by Showtime? To cause Titus to lose his sanity? Helping Vengeance has done nothing of relative good to us or anyone around us. You sold your soul hoping to ride Vengeance's coattails, and all it's done is sent you to your own Hell.

The hanging man once again goes limp, his head cradled against his chest. He takes a deep breath before speaking once more.

???: You are right, I must repent for the sins I have committed. I am not worthy to return to my former place, in fact my retribution against Vengeance will be all for not.

Ty: Typical, giving up at the first sign of conflict. While you wallow in your despair, I must waste my time waiting for you, or rather to continue torturing such a weakling as yourself.

???: Memento...mori......

Ty: What say you? Your melancholy drains me, and your wanton need for expression tires me.

???: Memento...mori.....

Ty suddenly reels back and slams his palm hard against the face of the hanging man.

Ty: Silence! I am the one here that is not mortal, do you not get it? I can just as easily break you as I have done countless others. You are in no position to speak the macabre!

???: Come not, when I am dead
to drop they foolish tears upon they grave
To trample round my fallen head
and vex the unhappy dust thou wouldst not save.
There let the wind sweep and the plover cry;
But thou, go by

Child, if it were thine error or thy crime
I care no longer, being all unblest:
Wed whom thou will, but I am sick of Time,
And I desire to rest
Pass on, weak heart, and leave me where I lie;
Go by, go by.

Ty: So that is your solution? To give up and let Vengeance walk around with what is rightfully yours? You have no shame, you are a coward!

Ty suddenly sparks a flame under the wooden symbol and it flares up immediately, the flames lashing out against the hanging man's skin. He begins to scream out in pain, as suddenly the chains begin to tighten around him.

Ty: Have you had enough of your pathetic emotional outcry? Or shall I just burn you beyond recognition and I find another soul to command?

???: No! I am not finished just yet. I have come too far to give up now. I shall do what you wish.

Ty: Good, I'm glad you've come to your senses. Now is the time for our return. To exact revenge on those that have wronged us, to seek what is rightfully ours, and for Vengeance to experience The Dance of Death

Ty suddenly raises his arms as the flames begin to die down. The hanging man falls limp once more and Ty begins to chant.

Ty: The Ouija giveth and Ouija taketh away. The puppeteer has commanded, now you must obey. As I pull the threads of your life, one by one, your mind will falter into the darkness of a black sun.

Suddenly a bright white light emits between the two men and Ty roars in pain as the light becomes blinding. The hanging man's hood suddenly falls away, revealing a more frail looking Ty underneath. The light suddenly disappears and the hanging Ty now stands on the ground, the Ouija Scroll on the ground in front of him. The steel cuffs lay wrapped around his wrists, and they clang against each other as he picks up the Ouija Scroll.

Ty: I must continue forward, as the Ouija has spoken, thus it shall come to pass. Vengeance...Showtime.....Titus. All pieces to the one puzzle. What has been done must be undone, and I shall be the catalyst to usher in the change necessary.

We degenerate into hideous puppets, haunted by the memory of the passions of which we were much too afraid, and the exquisite temptations that we had not the courage to yield to. Sanity is lost, and reign of fear will soon take its place.

Meltdown.....Ascension....I shall return. I must defeat whoever stands in my way of reaching Vengeance. Nothing will be personal to whomever blocks my path, but I must continue this journey forward. Vengeance has taken far too much for granted, and I shall soon show the world what a mockery he has made the WZCW World Title, and I shall redeem my own self, for the mistakes I have made. What shallow whims I believed I could follow to reach what I believed to mine have proven false, and Vengeance has taken full advantage. There will be no more games or trickery, and I will send Vengeance to a hell all to his own and give him eternity to contemplate his faults and failures. Whether this act redeems my soul makes no difference, but I will sacrifice everything to ensure Vengeance receives what he truly deserves, a fate I should have cast him into long ago.

The camera begins to pan out as Ty stares out at the dying sunset, the crescent moon slowly taking its place in the night sky when the feed suddenly goes to black.

Ty: Memento....Mori....

The feed cuts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo