Kingdom Come VI: Matt Tastic (c) vs. The Beard [World Heavyweight Championship]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
yjM6piD.png

“Giants Collide”

The biggest event in the WZCW calendar is capped off by a blistering and heated main event that will bring Tokyo to a stand-still. Giants of the wrestling world collide when Matt Tastic defends his WZCW World Heavyweight Championship against The Beard in an all-action singles match.

Matt Tastic soaked The Beard and his cohorts with Pepsi at the Supershow but will it be Matt Tastic who will be feeling wet after the main event of Kingdom Come? Both of these men will lay claim to the biggest prize in professional wrestling with the eyes of the world watching... Who will be victorious?

RP deadline is Friday the 7th of November at 23:59.

What if I don’t float?

Becky Serra looks on confused at The Beard’s words. A worry comes upon her face as she approaches Beard who is seated atop a desk.

Are you telling me you are beginning to doubt yourself?

Beard takes a deep breath before standing up and putting his hand on Becky’s shoulder

The fact that you believe I doubt myself shows that maybe it is you who doubts me?

Becky goes to talk, but Beard places his finger to her mouth wishing her to say not another word.

That phrase, what if I don’t float, belongs to one of the few memories of my father that I remember. We were sitting in the back yard, I a small child and he sipping on a homemade lemon and reading the paper. I was sitting on his lap and we were having a pool installed. He asked me when I was gonna learn how to swim and I replied with “what if I don’t float?”. My father laughed it, like he did with my responses.

I was unaware you were so close to your father.

That’s the thing though Becky, I wasn’t. You see a building point for my whole career came a few days after that conversation. I was sitting on the edge of the pool on a hot summer’s day. My father was swimming laps before coming over to see me. He began to tell this story of how he one day wanted to be an Olympic swimmer, that was his dream. He asked me what were my dreams.

Becky intently listens as Beard continues on with his story, a somber tone in his voice.

My response put a look in my father’s eyes that I never saw after that day, a look of failure. I told him I had no dreams, my dreams were nightmares. About fifteen years later I had a dream. It was amazing Becky. Bright, vivid colors. It felt so real. I stood there on a stage staring out at the sea of humanity. A smirk on my face, a rare moment of happiness. And do you know where I was headed Becky?

Becky nods her head no, as she hangs on Beard’s every word.

I was headed to that ring. When I woke up, I couldn’t believe it Becky. It felt like a no soul had succumb my body. I felt like a free man. I immediately jumped out of bed and made the drive to the hospital to see my father. The days were dark for him, he wasn’t doing so well, but in that moment I knew it would cheer him up. Knowing that I had a dream, but it was too late. I had arrived and saw my mother with her hands in her head as the doctor gently put his hand on her shoulder and the nurses began to clean up the room. My father didn’t make it, my dream until now would go unheard.

But now is your chance Beard, you are living your dream. You are going to Kingdom Come and you are going to reclaim what is already yours.

I am not living my dream Becky. I tried to live my dream once, but it was nothing more than heartbreak after heartbreak. I was a laughing stock, I was a failure.

Beard’s voice fills with rage as he points over towards the door as he continues his rant.

Matt Tastic is living my dream Becky Serra. He goes out there and he is the portrayed hero. He is the good guy, the handsome face of the company. That was my dream. My dream has become my nightmare Becky. It has become everything I didn’t want. Matt Tastic is a false idol with his corporate sponsors and his ridiculous nonsense each week. For someone who is a “world’s champion”, he doesn’t want to be taken seriously. For someone who is living “the dream”, he sure as hell isn’t doing a good job of keeping it a reality.

Beard begins pacing the room as Becky leans back to avoid any potential confrontation.

They think this is all fun and games Becky. The diet Pepsi, the Live Mas, all of it is a game to them. All of it is an act of childish behavior. That’s what they want. I once was a goofball just like them and it got me nowhere. It got me to the laughing stock of professional wrestling. My best friend at one point was a guy who hid from his family and claimed to be from wherever we wrestled just for a cheap pop. I played those games. I feuded with a kung fu action star, an insane masked man, a robot, I even wrestled a God damn bear and ate bowls of ice cream just to become the manliest man in this business. It was those people who thought Beard was a nice little cuddly teddy bear. Those people thought I was nothing more than a good hand who could move some merch and make their people look good. I thought it would get me somewhere, but it didn’t. It molded me into the man I have become today. Matt Tastic needs to realize that they will pull that carpet from under him, they will turn on him fast. His fifteen minutes of fame clock is ticking and it is about up.

Becky Serra begins to back up, but Beard corner her against the wall. His breaths heavy, her eyes closed with fear. Sweat drips from Beard's brow as he slams his hand through the wall as his eyes don’t move off Becky Serra.

I’m going to end Matt Tastic. My dream is over and soon his dream will become my nightmare. Tastic had his chance to run, but he stands tall to be the false idol these people believe they need when a true hero is standing right here.

Beard moves away from Serra as she slides to the ground, trying to catch her breath.

At Kingdom Come I take what is mine and they will have no choice to bow down to their ruler. Matt Tastic, WZCW, the world will live in my shadow, they will bask in my glory, they will worship the hero that they think the need, but they will always fear the beard.

Matt Tastic. The only 4 time Mayhem Champion. A former Elite X and Eurasian Champion. The winner of the 2014 Lethal Lottery match. The current reigning and defending World Heavyweight Champion. Those are his accolades. But what makes this person stand out? What can be said about this perfectly ordinary person?

tumblr_n5lnc1H3O61rnh8oao2_250.gif

Indeed, Matt Tastic is fun, athletic and handsome. Perfectly common attributes. But what exactly is the "It Factor" in him that makes him stand out from the rest of the boys? His boyish charm? His odd latino flavor? Maybe it's his quirky attitude? Or his vicious streak? There is a definitive "it factor" in him. And whatever it is, he needs to find it to defeat his Kingdom Come opponent. The Beard.

2x17c5T.gif

The Beard is Matt Tastic's Kingdom Come foe. A mammoth man standing at 8 and half feet tall and weighing in 787 pounds. Sort of. This seeming Juggernaut was able to outsmart Ty Burna and destroy Mikey Stormrage. He's gotten the better of Matt so many times. An impressive super-human. Far above the standard of an athlete and bordering on monstrous. Beating him down week in....
Meltodown 108[SIZE=4 said:
]
Copeland: My God, that...that's Beard's music!

Tastic turns his attention to the ramp, but instead Beard comes through the crowd and levels Tastic with a big clothesline from behind. He drags him to his feet and connects with Poetic Justice! With Tastic down on the ground, Beard eyes shift between Tastic and the championship title. He grabs the title belt and walks with it around the ring as Matt lays on the canvas from the attack. Beards places the belt in the middle of the ring. His eyes lock ever so intently on his hands as he grabs a microphone. He gets on his knees in front of the title and clasps on to the mic as if he were praying.

Beard: These hands created a path of destruction unknown to any being. That path promises to lead you to the gates of hell. Matt Tastic, I am the toll keeper to those gates and I can promise you that your eternal hell awaits.

The copyright info flashes on screen and the screen fades to black with Beard standing tall in the center of the ring over the downed Matt Tastic.
[/SIZE]

....And week out.

Aftershock 38 said:

Beard starts to hit Matt with wild rights as Becky leaves the ring with a sly smile in her face. Matt starts to mount a comeback and kicks Beard in the shin slow him down. Matt moves the table and runs the ropes for momentum pushing back the bigger man with a running elbow shot. Matt keeps things going, but Beard shoves Matt back. Beard then knocks him down with a clubbing blow. Beard grabs the World Champ by the hair and presses him, slamming him down much like he did to Mikey Stormrage. Matt bounces off the canvas and rolls out of the ring. He regroups holding his back and looks to get right back in the fray. He looks fired up and takes his shirt off. He leaps up to the ring skirt but.....

BAM!!

Klamor: No way!!

Everest: Just how vindictive can that b*tch be!?!

Becky Serra swings a chair at Matt's back!! Matt lays draped on the ropes as Beard picks Matt up and starts beating on him. He takes the pen and begins to hit Tastic in the forehead with it. Eventually drawing blood. Beard sets Matt up and hits the Poetic Justice as Becky looks on happily. Beard pokes Matt's wound with the pen and then signs the contract, tossing it at Becky. She then shows the contract to the camera. Beard once again grabs Matt and hoists him up in the air. He tosses him across the ring slamming Matt on the contract table. Matt lays sitting on the rubble but Beard isn't through. He yanks Matt down and climbs the ropes. He leaps off and hits The Flying Beard on the already injured Matt.

Everest: That's enough! Someone stop him!

Klamor: Matt won't even make it to Kingdom Come at this rate.

Security runs down to stop the carnage as Becky simply waves it off. Mikey Stormrage also charges by prompting Beard to back off, taking his World title belt with him. Mikey helps Matt up and calls for aid as EMT's also rush to check on Matt Tastic. Mikey grabs Matt's World title and the EMT's help carry him off as the crowd seems dead silent from the carnage.

Everest: I guess the match is official now. But my God... What a sick display. Beard just wants to break things.

Klamor: What about the title belt? Matt's been holding a replica this entire time. That's got to be a big blow to his pride and-- Look!

We see Matt shove off the EMT's and take the title from Mikey. He drops to one knee and looks at it and looks like he's about to toss it away. But he instead drops his arm and drags it off, walking the rest of the way with a depressed look in his face as the scene fades to black....

And with backings from those tight in the ass corporate assclowns, Vance Bateman and Becky Serra, Beard was also able to keep the World Heavyweight Championship belt away from our plucky hero. Management hates the simplicity to the being known as Matt Tastic. The spirit of the everyman that beats so strongly in him. They don't see how well it resonates with every man, woman and child that witnesses the greatness of pro wrestling. Or more accurately, they choose to ignore it. They want to determine what works in wrestling and what does not. Micromanaging by megalomaniacs at it's best. They would back the intentions of a madman just to get rid of an ordinary guy.

Aftershock 39 said:

Klamor: Well, here he is Tastic. Why don't you ask him now?

Beard looks to grab Tastic and tries to hit him with the Poetic Justice but Tastic reverses, knocking him back with a spinning back fist. Tastic grabs his fake championship belt and gets in position, smacking it across the face of the Beard... but the championship breaks in half and Beard stands there, unfazed by the attack. The Beard looks angry as Tastic takes a couple of seconds to process what happened. He looks up at Beard with a smile and shrugs. Tastic tries to strike but Beard blocks, hitting a big boot in response. This time, he picks up Tastic and successfully hits the Poetic Justice on Tastic, leaving him in a heap in the ring. The Beard stands over Tastic and holds the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship high in the air as the crowd boos.

Klamor: It's not that easy, huh? And he implied that Becky should be the one to retrieve the belt.

Everest: Tastic has a right to hold his own championship, Johnny. Despite the fact that he did not lose it, he was stripped of the title and Tastic earned his win at the Lethal Lottery to become champion.

Klamor: Are you going to tell Beard that? Tastic tried but look where that ended up for him. Whether he's the champion or not, the Beard doesn't give a damn. It looks like Matt Tastic is going to have to do it the old fashioned way and defeat The Beard at Kingdom Come to claim back the big gold belt.

Everest: And with that, we are out of time tonight. Thank you for joining us tonight for Aftershock and we'll see you next time for the WZCW Supershow before we finally reach our destination of Kingdom Come in the world famous Tokyo Dome. Good night everyone.

The show ends with Beard standing tall and Tastic doing his best to try and get up but has trouble doing so. The WZCW logo flashes on the screen before fading to black. __________________

Matt felt such depression. He felt reminded that no matter what he did, he wasn't a larger than life figure like his adversary and predecessors were. He was the Average Juan. Simple. Normal. Nothing special.

2vuniw5.jpg

6 feet. 225 pounds. As common as they come. The young hick from some crappy rural corner in Puerto Rico. To many, he just got a lucky break. But maybe..... Maybe. Just maybe? That's not so wrong. Maybe Matt just looks common. Maybe something deep within makes him different. Maybe. Maybe some people see that different something.
Supershow IV said:
Backstage we see Matt Tastic sitting on the floor with a worried face. Cat Connors walks up to him though.

Cat: You alright, Champ?

Matt: Champ? Champ? Look at me, Cat. Bad arm, no belt. What kind of champ am I supposed to be exactly? No matter how hard I try, fate seems to throw the curve ball at me.

Showtime: So does that mean you'll just give up the fight? Come on.

Matt gets up surprised at the image before his eyes. Titus, Barbosa, Big Dave, Steven Kurtesy, Everest and Showtime stand in front of him.
Titus: Come on. Heroes don't quit. Get back up.

Barbosa: You need to retrieve the big shiny.

We haven't forgotten how important it is.

We do want the big shiny too though.
Big Dave: We have faith in you, Matt.

Steven: You have an odd thing for having your titles stolen though. Come on. Get it back. We know you can.

Matt gets back up and looks on seriously at his pep talkers before a smile creep on his face as confidence returns.
Perhaps what makes Matt Tastic special is the fact he is simple. How he can go so far with so little. How charismatic a perfectly normal person can truly be. Maybe Beard is not the special one. Maybe Beard simply has a shortcut to success. Maybe he was lucky to be bigger than others. We know how far the average Matt Tastic can go. Could Beard go just as far if he were just as average?

===================================
At The Tokyo Dome
===================================

tokyo-dome.jpg

As work to set up Kingdom Come in the venue, the wrestlers and personnel prepare their things a week away from the major event to make sure everything is perfect.

Backstage at the Tokyo Dome, Matt is rushing past people He expected a more open-minded mentality from his superiors instead of the seeming abuse or disregard he's been getting. But as is the case each week, they act up and show that they just do not like the idea of the average everyman standing on top.

Mikey: Hey!

Matt puts on the breaks to his marathon when he spots his buddy Mikey Stormrage. The two have shared many great moments. But it all may come to an end soon. As Matt looks to defend the World title against Beard, Mikey looks to claim the #1 Contenders spot. Should things go right for the babyface tandem, they'll be squaring off soon enough against each other. As close as they may be, tension will stand up. Matt is too competitive and too proud of being World Champion to even think about losing to anyone while Mikey is dead set on following his friend's success and showing they are on equal grounds. But nonetheless, their focus right now is on Beard and Ty.

Matt: Man, you aren't gonna believe this. The board. Is whining at me. About my “dress code”. You see how I'm dressed? Just like the press conference half an hour ago? They didn't like it. How stupid can they get?

Mikey: Well that's weird.

Matt: What is?

Mikey: We were all dressed like that. They singled out you. Matt, I get the feeling that there's more to this petty nonsense Vance and Becky have than they're actually saying. They're dead set on you losing, man. And it's kinda scary how far they go. And then there's Beard. 3 weeks straight he just pounded on you. I'm just saying. Watch out. The day is here. And I want us to be what stands at the center of the ring at the end of the night.

Matt: I'll- We'll be there.

The two bump fists before Matt heads off to the GM offices. He walks in cautiously. Spotting Vance Bateman, Becky Serra, Chuck Myles and even president Mr. Kenneth Banks himself. A man in a weird mask exits the room and Matt looks at him and stares. As if he knew him.

???: Que?

The man walks out. New talent perhaps being contracted? But that's not important. Matt enters the office with precaution holding to the World Championship around his waist as if he might lose it. And with his history of stolen championships, its not that out of place for him to do so. He sits on the chair in front of the desk. Four seats stand behind that desk where the 4 authority figures sit with very serious looks in their face. The office has very dim light giving a surreal ambiance to the room.

Jv4kxmE.png

Mr. Banks: Mr. Tastic do you know what you're here?

Tastic: For something stupid, I believe.

Becky pounces from her chair in anger at Matt's claim.

Becky: Why you insolent little--

Banks: Enough! The reason we brought you here is to consult things over with Becky Serra and Vance Bateman.

Vance: Excuse me?

Myles: Yeah, I suggested it to Banks. You 2 have been all over Matt Tastic and he's been all over you. He has a match with Beard at Kingdom Come. Not either of you. He needs to focus on that. Its on that match where the money is. But you two keep butting in with petty issues.

Banks:
So with that in mind, me and Myles are gonna go grab some fancy Japanese food. When we're back, I hope things are settled.

The two walk out of the office. Nor Vance, Matt or Becky make a single move. As if they were total statues. Myles and Banks leave and close the door.

Myles: Do you think they'll settle things?

Banks:No. I'm wondering if we'll have an office when we come back.

Returning to said office, tension fills the air as both Vance and Becky look at Matt with utter disdain. Matt returns the favor, but a small glimpse of sadness can be seen in his eyes. Maybe he's not too thrilled of opposing them.

Matt: …......................................................

Vance: ….................................................

Becky: …......................I hate you..........

Matt:
What?!

Becky: Yeah. You heard me clearly. I hate you, Matt Tastic.

Matt:
What the hell did I ever do to you?!

Becky:
It's people like you that just disgust me. So primitive and so disgusting. I can't believe a hillbilly from some parasitic colony like you won the same championship my eternally amazing boyfriend had. You're supposed to be the face of this company? It's best talent? Give me a break. I'm surprised you're not covered in pig slop this very minute. You make me sick to my stomach. I worked my tail off to become what I am today. Honor Roll in high school, top of the class in college, a bachelors degree in business management. And you? What the hell did you major as in college? Oh, that's right. You never went. You're a drop-out who made his living by killing innocent animals. But for some reason, you're also a major sports athlete.

Matt: That's why you hate me?! Are you serious? So what did The Beard major in? You seem to be so behind him. Yet he acts like a total psychopath.

Vance:He's someone who knows when to speak and when to stay quiet. I want you to hear this for a moment and reflect on it.

Meltdown 93 said:
Matt gets out of the ring and heads for the announce table. Kicking it and slamming the cover and monitors on it with Cohen throwing his arms up in the air in the background. He pushes the nearby timekeeper and slams his chair down before grabbing a mic.

Tastic: I AM SO SICK OF THIS!! 4 years! 4 years! I've busted my back for 4 years here! Literally busted it! And this is the bullsh*t I need to put up with?! I've done nothing but pour my blood and bruise my body in this ring just to have a damned little midget with green skin beat me and take away my chance at the World Heavyweight Championship?! What the f*ck is this?! I signed up for WZCW and last I checked it didn't stand for William Zanchez' Circus Weirdos. It was WrestleZone Championship Wrestling!! Wrestling! That's what the marquee says, right? Why the f*ck do we have a man with clear psychological issues and in dire need of a shrink competing for the World title?! Why the f*ck do we have an alien running around? Why do we have a doctor who clearly escaped a sanitarium? Why do we have another doctor who drenches his fingernails in odd.... whatever the hell it is and talks like freakin' Snakes from the Powerpuff Girls? Why is there a cardboard “robot” running around with the Elite X title?! Nobody bats an eye to any of this non-sense?!

The crowd is shocked to hear these words coming out of Matt Tastic's mouth, a guy that the crowd has loved for so long. They don't react with boos or cheers, just discussion and gasps.

Copeland: He is out of line here.

Cohen: What do you mean? We do have a bunch of weirdo's here.

Tastic: For 4 years I've done nothing but be a good boy and do whatever is asked of me. But that's not enough. I'm not “gimmicky” enough to get a push around here. I'm too “bland”. Too simple. I don't fit the corporate picture. I'm not what's best for business am I?

Tastic turns to Sebastian Copeland.

HEY COPELAND! AM I NOT GIMMICKY ENOUGH?!

He then turns towards the stage, looking at the titantron.

HEY BIG DAVE! AM I NOT FUNNY ENOUGH?!

There's always been biased for these damn clowns because you people keep cheering them on! Mikey Stormrage had to vacate his Tag Team titles because he didn't have a partner. Why isn't Saboteur vacating the titles? It's the same bullsh*t backstage. It took me 4 years to be made into a road agent. Then I find out that I never had a single mention for a spot. Even though I've never left this damn place. Loyalty! Hard work! All thrown aside for goofs in masks and a damn cardboard robot. But fine. It's clear you people want freaks.

Matt covers his face, dishearted by the loss, but that quickly turns into a sick wide smile.

And if its a freak you want... then its a freak you're going to get!

Matt heads into the ring again and once again attacks Krypto as the crowd begins to boo. Before any major damage can occur, he's interrupted by security who come in to take him and his mic away. He tries to fight them off but they're too many.

I'LL RIP YOUR GODD*MN CIRCUS CLOWNS DOWN!! LIKE THE CARDBOARD CUTOUTS THEY ARE!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!

Vance: Remember that? Your little televised spat? You disregarded our broadcasting protocols and went into business for yourself. You made our brand look biased, self-serving, as if we pandered to the wrong people.

Matt:I was.... Out of line then. I was very frustrated, Vance. I'm very sor-

Vance: DON'T YOU DARE APOLOGIZE! WE MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE! AND THAT'S HOW YOU REPAY US?!

Matt: I'm sorry, Vance. I've changed. I made a mistake. And with time, I learned from it. I'm different now. I realize that was a mistake, that I stepped over boundaries.

Vance:
I don't care if you've changed, boy. We made you and you belittled what we gave you. So WE WILL take away what you earned. Or at least believe you've earned. As far as I'm concerned, you've earned nothing. We've only allowed you to win all these titles. Beard, Beard on the other hand is a man who has earned his keep here. He's never raised his hand against us. He's never stepped over our authority. He's a genuine, intimidating star. He's not a plain piece of crap like you.

Becky: Do yourself a favor, hick. Drop to the floor when the bell rings. Just let Beard pin you. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Matt: Are you kidding me? I only exist because you allow it? What kind of crap is that? I'm here where I am today because of the fans and because of my experiences in life. Not because of you or your will. They pay for all this. Not you. I would never throw a match. I'm gonna go out there and give them the show they paid for.

Vance: Stupid boy! The fans already will have already paid for the show by the time you're on. Drop and live another day.

Becky: Whatever, Vance. Let Beard kill him. This little piece of crap is replaceable. We'll be sure to get you a decent shoebox to stick your leftovers into.

Matt: I'm a 4 time Mayhem Champion! An Elite X and Eurasian Champion! The winner of the 2014 Lethal Lottery match and your damn World Heavyweight Champion. A nobody, I certainly am not.

Vance:
People come, people go. You should know that better than anyone, kid. You, just like the rest of the roster, are interchangeable. Beard is simply the better choice. Someday, maybe someone else will take his place.

Matt: Time will tell if you're right. But as for right now, I will not give up. As long as I can fight, I will fight. And if it pisses you off, tough shit.

Matt gets up and walks off. No altercation. No nothing. Why make a fuzz? The place to prove them wrong was at Kingdom Come. Against the man who is allegedly better. In front of tens of thousands of fans. On Pay-Per-View. Where there will be no doubters. Matt decides to walk to where it will all take place. The ring is all set and the entrance is being worked on. Seeing the arena during the calm before the storm is quite the experience to a wrestler. Giving them a perspective of just how big their match will be. How many people will see it all. Matt walks through the entrance to get a good look at where the magic will happen. He's instantly blown away.

15156_505.jpg

Blown away by the size of the stadium. 70,000 people are expected. To witness what goes down and see 1. Just ONE winner. Pressure mounts. But Matt remembers. What truly makes him special. What he has that Beard does not. The "It Factor".

Technician: Hey! Mr. Tastic!

The voice of one of the men working on the equipment calls the World Champion. It takes a bit for him to respond due to being so immersed in the depths of the Tokyo Dome, but eventually he does.

Matt: Yeah! What's up?

Technician: It's a pleasure to see you here, man. But I was wondering, can you help us out?

Matt: You want me? The World Heavyweight Champion of WZCW to sully myself by working with some technician setting up equipment?

Technician: ..........

Matt: Haha! Gotcha! Sure, I'll help. Just call me Matt, dude.

Technician: Ah, you got me. OK, Matt. We just want to test the screens. We just need you to take the mic. We're gonna test the cameras, color, sound and all that. Just work your magic while we adjust.

Matt: Like...... Talk?

Technician: Yeah. Cut a promo. Be your awesome self. Live Mas! Right?

Matt: Yes! Live Mas!!!

Matt stands by thinking. Thinking. But nothing comes to mind. His mind is a blur right now. What should he say? What should he do? It's just a sound check. Why is that so complicated? Matt's facing a monster and wants his words to be about that monster. The Beard. But what to say? He talks so much about destruction. Terrors. Hardships he'll cause. As if he was a natural disaster. A natural disaster? Like.....

Technician: Matt?

Matt: Hey, do me a favor. Pull up something on Youtube and put it on the screen for me. I think I got something. Let's give it some atmosphere.

As the technician looks up what Matt asks, memories of days he'd thought were forgotten go by him. What pushes him to be as good as he is in the ring. How truly hard the working class can have it. And what true destruction, what Beard seemingly wants, looks time. Matt's faced it all before. At Kingdom Come, Beard will be no different. An event of the past to make Matt stronger.

Matt: Beard. I hope you can hear this. That my words reach your ears. I hope they resonate in you and you keep them close. You'll need to remember this when you look back and wonder why you failed. Destroyer. That's what you call yourself? You think you bring terror? That you can burn things down? You beat down the innocent because you can, but I want you to hear this. You may break my bones. You may tear my muscles. You may do as much physical harm as you can. But know that no matter what, you can never break my spirit. I've seen far worse than what you can offer and stand here today as the success that I am.

ISkohrp.gif

Matt: The year was 1998. A sight to behold. It was just like you. A monster with a stupid name. George. It came in and it ripped everything apart. Houses built on cement foundations. Torn down as is they were straw. The cattle we raised. The fowls we bred. The gardens we grew. Killed. Drowned. Blown away.

xT7KLRX.gif

Matt: Damages unlike a pissant with lots of facial hair could ever create. I spent 6 months. 6 MONTHS! Reconstructing my humble abode. No electricity. No running water. Food? Cook it on an open flame. Bath? Get a bucket. You see, I may be a major figure today. But I know what it's like to wake up every day not knowing if you can provide for your loved ones. Not knowing how you'll face they challenges of every day life. Not knowing if I'll have a future. But today I stand. World Heavyweight Champion. Beard, I lived through disaster. I've faced real monsters. Stared them and stood there in the eye of their storm. And I'm still here. What you have is nothing. And at Kingdom Come, Hurricane Live Mas is gonna Deliver Kickassery all over you!

Matt raises the mic as the technicians clap in awe at his speech.

Technician:
Wow. Thank you. That was great. The audio and video should be set. Matt, I'd say Kingdom Come is ready to go.

Matt:
Thank you, guys. And I appreciate the work. The set looks awesome and it's LOUD. I can't wait to tear it up.

Technician: Well, we wish you the best of luck Matt. And we know you can do it. We know you can tear Beard a new one. We're rooting for you.

Matt: Thanks guys. And if you need help any time, don't be afraid to ask. 'Kay?

Management says he's a product created by them. But they're wrong. A man is defined by the events of his life and are shaped by their past. They learn and adapt from it. Matt has gone through so much. Not just in life, but in wrestling. A long trajectory. And it comes to ahead in Kingdom Come 6. The main event. The spot he dreamed he would be at so long ago. The journey was long but now the final chapter is all that left in this uphill story. All that's left is the happy ending. Matt walks down the aisle. Just as he will in a few days. Kingdom Come is almost here. Matt is more than ready. He will win. No, WE will ALL win. And that happy ending will be for all of us to share in.

jbydDNk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back