Kingdom Come V - Mayhem Title Match Discussion

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
1070094_426324560813759_1624499841_n.jpg

It is hard to believe that a championship defended as regularly as the Mayhem Championship has only seen two title holders since last year's Kingdom Come. The first title holder, Ace Stevens, in fact, never lost the title and seeing the current champion, Vega, proclaim to be the greatest champion to ever exist, Stevens had no choice but to return to WZCW to recapture the title he never lost. However, in his absence, Vega has taken control of the Mayhem division as his own, not being phased by any on-comers and was, at one time, on the company's longest winning streak and is currently the longest reigning champion. In what should be an epic Mayhem Rules encounter, we can assure you that this match won't be for the weak of heart as these two mastodons battle it out to determine who truly has been the best Mayhem champion.​

Bye bye Vega, hello Ace Stevens. The man who has pulled out some extremely high quality, as well as unique RPs is back, to take his throne at the top of the mayhem division. I've missed having him around & as much as Vega brags about retaining at Kingdom Come, I do not think that will be the case.

Prediction - Ace Stevens wins, becomes new Mayhem Champion.

This is going to be the closest match on the entire card bar none. Ace Stevens is an excellent character with Sanka backing him up but Vega is also a very intriguing and is a great RPer as well. These guys RP at the same level and the only way either one is going to beat the other is with an absolutely stellar RP or their opponent completely bombs the RP. If they RP as per normal, this will probably go down to the last vote... but I'm going to go out on a limb here and go with a guy feeling of Vega retaining.

Prediction: Vega

I wasn't here for last years KC, but I'm glad to see that this match up has given a more solid legitimacy to the Mayhem Title than some random multi-man throwaway match being booked last minute... which I've heard has happened on past KC's. I honestly didn't realize what a big deal this match was until I read the description Falk wrote up there. The notion that the Mayhem Title was basically being passed around like a game of Hot Potato in the past makes the fact that in 1 year there has only been two holders, and now those two guys are facing off... is really fucking cool. Plus, throw in the fact that the first champion of the year never effin' lost the title... wow. I'm so glad Sanka came back for this feud. Two Mayhem Champions this past year, neither man ever lost the title. This match is money, money, money... & I can't wait.

Let's bring the house down, Sanks.

Prediction: Vega in a cake walk. :p

I'm looking forward to this match. Sanka was basically untouchable for a long time, and would have definitely moved on to greener pastures if he chose to stay. Vega is... well... the 2013 version of the 2012 Ace Stevens. I'm not sure if Sanka struggles from RP rust or not; he hasn't really been tested since coming back, so that gives Infinity a big advantage. However, if Infinity goes off on a tangent like he has been known to do before, where he spends 80% of the RP on a random back story and the other 20% on the PPV and his opponent, he won't win. It'll be a big test for both.

My prediction? Vega retains.

I'm a Vega can; plain and simple. It's funny, because in reading his RP's, I realize that my love of backstory is very similar to his. I'm also a pretty big fan of Ace Stevens; I like the idea behind his last RP, where he acknowledged that he and Vega are not so different.

Ace would be great for me; frankly, I'd love a feud with him for the Mayhem title, so I wouldn't mind seeing him win. That said, I think it'll be Vega. This time, Vega knows what he's getting, and this win could really cement him as a star. Or, he could lose the belt, or go for higher gold.

Zeus says;

A tough match to call either way
But I think Vega wins this day

I'm a Vega can; plain and simple. It's funny, because in reading his RP's, I realize that my love of backstory is very similar to his. I'm also a pretty big fan of Ace Stevens; I like the idea behind his last RP, where he acknowledged that he and Vega are not so different.

Ace would be great for me; frankly, I'd love a feud with him for the Mayhem title, so I wouldn't mind seeing him win. That said, I think it'll be Vega. This time, Vega knows what he's getting, and this win could really cement him as a star. Or, he could lose the belt, or go for higher gold.

Zeus says;

A tough match to call either way
But I think Vega wins this day

This just made me so happy, because I'm a Zeus fan. There are few people that make me wanna turn face so I could feud with them. You're one of them.

I think Vega has a lot of juice as a heel already, and that I don't want you to turn face too quickly, but I wouldn't mind that, in the least. In fact, in an ideal world, after the Sandy program, i'd love a feud with any of these four;

Vega
Krypto
Saboteur
David Whitman

I'm an Ace Stevens guy.
Me too. Adore his Twitter RP
I think Vega has a lot of juice as a heel already, and that I don't want you to turn face too quickly, but I wouldn't mind that, in the least. In fact, in an ideal world, after the Sandy program, i'd love a feud with any of these four;

Vega
Krypto
Saboteur
David Whitman
Slice is an incredible RPer. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a list of targets in mind, I just don't have to turn.

If Vega wins this match then I'll consider him to be the greatest champion the division has ever had.

Back in my early career I beat Ace Stevens in my first main event. To this day it is one of my favorite wins. I mark so hard for the character, it is just a treat to read what he comes up with. Vega is no slouch though. He has knocked down every contender put in front of him. I think his recent break though will hinder him and allow Stevens to steal back the title he never officially lost.

Haven't read much of either, but Infinity seems like a fine writer from my dabblings. Definitely good to see the Mayhem Title looking swell after the time Alex Bowen was champ for like 5 years and Doug Crashin had it for 2 minutes. Looking forward to reading more of these guys and seeing what they can do, not nearly informed enough to make a prediction though.

Ace Stevens all the way, his KC RP last year is still the most creative thing I've ever seen in this Fed. It will be hard fought but I think he can pull out a win.

That being said if Vega were to win which is very possible Ace should definitely be pushed up the card like he should have before he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back