• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kingdom Come IV: No Holds Barred: Steven Holmes vs. Big Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Words cannot describe how brutal, disgusting and sadistic this blood feud has been. Steven Holmes has had an obsession with trying to take down Big Dave, almost as going as far as injuring him and causing near death... hospitalising Big Dave on multiple occasions. Dave has never let up however and has cost Steven Holmes several chances at achieving greatness every time Holmes tries to put him down. Now, the two of them have been given the dance floor where no holds are barred and all anyone can do is watch as these men will inflict fatal punishment to each other: let's just hope that both men are alive and breathing once the dust settles.

Deadline is Sunday, May 20th at 11:59 PM EST. No extensions are allowed.

Our scene opens in complete darkness. The epitome of emptiness is felt as we see nothing. Then, just as we experience this uneasy feeling in the pit of our stomach’s, a light shines bright. A beacon of hope for sure...or so we would believe. Stood within the light, a spotlight in fact, is a master of disaster. A monster in every sense of the word and a truly sick individual. He is in fact “The Elite” Steven Holmes.

He appears to be back inside a ring, the bright light bellowing down upon him. His head is bowed, his eyes closed, his clothing perfect. Not a note out of place. Then, he opens his eyes, and it becomes apparent that something is very, very wrong. Holmes’ eyes look possessed, shining bright red, almost crimson. He slowly lifts his head to face us, the audience. He smiles wildly. Manically. Insanely. This location of Holmes’ choosing appears to be empty as per the norm. And that’s just the way he wants it.

Holmes: Loneliness...

It can be your greatest ally or your worst fear. For me, I relish any opportunity I have to be alone as my own mind can consume my ideas and concepts. It is when I am by myself that I think of the best ways to inflict punishment upon others. It is here when I get off on the idea of seeing the people’s faces wrought with pure unbridled terror. For others though...

Holmes sneers as he thinks of someone. Who? We’re not sure. He continues.

Holmes: ...for others like Big Dave, it is a sense of dread which fills every aspect of their humanity. You see, Dave loves to hear that roar of the audience, to feed off of that adrenaline. He feels it will spur him on to a mighty victory. That’s why I beat him into a state of unconsciousness. That’s why I beat him so close to death, but allowed him to hang on. I want to toy with Dave at Kingdom Come, but I also wanted him to feel the cold emptiness of being alone. That’s what a beating like that gives you. An opportunity to relish the cold hand of death and to lose that connection to the audience.

With eyes wild and a shapely grin on his face, Holmes s******s slightly, allowing himself to enjoy his own speech.

Holmes: Big Dave tasted this once before at my hand if you would cast your mind back to December of last year and the All or Nothing show. When I drove Dave’s skull into the ramp, he slipped into an unconscious state, feeling alone in a world, fearing the inevitable end. Whether that would mean his career or an actual end to his life, he was afraid. You see, I’m under no delusions, Dave does not fear me. I looked right into his eyes of the Ratings Spike all those weeks ago and I saw determination and drive, not fear. But that’s what I expected.

I know Dave does not fear me, but the unstoppable conclusion. He fears falling into the abyss and that is just what he shall experience at Kingdom Come as I cast him deep into the shadows. The darkness will consume him and he will reach his end as I conclude the career, and maybe even the life of one of the greatest champion’s this company has ever seen. I shall eliminate Dave from the annals of history by stealing his future from him. Then, and only then will I see tears in David’s eyes. His life ruined forever, his future a barren waste. Few men are willing to go to such extremes to punish another, but it truly has reached a level where my fascination and my desires are crossing. I love destruction, death and most importantly fear. On the other hand, I hate, despise and loathe everything that is Big Dave.

A sour, morbid face overcomes Holmes for a moment, until he suddenly switches back to his mad, almost comedic smile. It is disturbingly twisted, yet absorbing. Oddly warm you could say, despite it’s obvious, evil nature.

Holmes: Big Dave means so much too so many people and yet he means more to me than anyone or anything else in my life right now. He reminds me of the constant dominance shown by many within the upper echelon of society. He carries an aura of superiority that always truly left a sour taste in my mouth. You see, many misunderstand me as a human being, or at least they did. All I ever wanted was to help people. That’s why I wanted to be a doctor when I was younger. Looking after the sick and the elderly was a dream that my family did not share with me. They wanted me to be a lawyer like the murderous Sam Smith or a politician like the sycophant John Constantine. This is what began my hatred for those who believed they were better than me, and that I was not on their level.

Superiority disgusts me in many ways, but enlightens me in many others. I hated my parents supposed control over my future because of this, and as such I chose to channel my rage in a suitable way; fighting. Not the refined, well designed style of battle I engage in today, oh no. I used to be built on basic, relentless violence. I did not stop, I did not cease until my enemy was a quivering mass of flesh that once resembled a human being. I would beat them so severely, so savagely that many did in fact retire. That was until my family, out of unbridled horror, sought out the most skilled wrestling trainer in the United Kingdom, and many would argue the world.

His abilities as a trainer were never in question. He had a clientele list a mile long and it was adorned with famous stars, some of whom you see in the industry today. They are accomplished stars, just as he once was. He took pride in his student’s success, particularly those who surpassed him. I myself am nearing this point, and while he did it through beautiful, pure wrestling, I shall do it through merciless bloody slaughter. I shall surpass my trainer, and I shall surpass Big Dave, just as he surpassed our trainer. You see, it’s a little known fact that I’ve mentioned on a very rare occasion that Dave shares the same tutelage as I. We were both trained in the art of professional wrestling, and while he rose to become one of the biggest stars in WZCW, I practised, and honed my abilities, vowing one day to come to this company.

Closing his eyes and breathing deeply, Steven Holmes utters a soft sigh, almost as if a weight has been lifted from his shoulders, allowing him to relax for the first time in a long time. A sense of urgency is dropped for a few moments until Holmes blasts his tortured eyes open once more.

Holmes: Big Dave and I come from a very different type of background. I am an aristocrat, born to be better. I am royalty and for my entire life I have been treated as such. Dave had to earn his way in the world. He scratched, he clawed and he bettered himself. And yet, we both come from the same training, the same mould even. He’s a dangerous, deadly predator, and he will never be taken lightly. We’re a lot alike, and yet so different. That’s why, when I was told about him I wanted to face him, I craved to face him, it burned me inside. I needed to prove my superiority, and yet, I knew that would make me a hypocrite. I knew I would be considered just as bad as the rest of my clan for believing in my own superiority, but I could not care, I was consumed with the desire to face Dave in WZCW.

Within weeks of completing my training, I was asked to join WZCW, and so I did. In my first match, I earned my contract in this company, and in my first official match under the WZCW banner, my dream was realised. Big Dave, the EurAsian Champion, the most dominant EurAsian Champion of all time, vs. Steven Holmes. It was all I could hope for and more. I believe, to this day, that this is the match that changed Dave’s career forever, he went into the battle with his own self-inflated sense of superiority and thought he could beat me in mere moments. He was wrong. I gave Dave a fight, and while my upbringing and beliefs had lead me to believe that victory would be mine, I valiantly lost. Dave, a proven beast, could’ve finished me right afterwards. He should’ve finished me afterwards. Instead, he showed mercy.

I believe this is the moment Big Dave went from career killing monster to friend of the people, as he “showed me respect” with a nod of his head. Jack Cohen proclaimed I was “the next Big Dave”. It ate me alive. My trainer told me I was to face a man who dealt in destruction, a man whose sole quest in life was to cause pain and enjoy it so, and yet he showed me mercy. I felt ashamed, dirty in essence.

I did not want to be the “next Big Dave”. I wanted to be what the myth of Big Dave was. I wanted to be the chaos bringer that Dave was supposedly. I wanted to destroy people with meticulous precision and cause them to weep in fear at the very notion of facing me. And on top of all that, I could not forgive Dave for what he had done to me. He left me feeling betrayed, and wounded. My pride was hurt due to his lack of action to punish my defeat. I knew that one day I would seek revenge and do what he had failed to.

The sour look on Holmes’ face returns, and is replaced in quick fashion, once more, by the smile of a monster. The bone-chilling toothy grin could drive some mad and make others wish they had not dared witness such a site.

Holmes: I waited, and bought time, and aligned myself with others. I went after personal vendetta’s and looked to gain glory, never forgetting. I united with fools and dined with genius. It was not until I brought John Constantine, a man as brilliant as I into the fold that I knew the time had arrived. As I conquered a dream in becoming Elite Champion of all WZCW, I knew the moment was upon us. At All or Nothing, on my highest moment, I knew the time had arrived for me to vanquish the demon in the closet and punish Dave for his mistake. And so I did. My intention was to cost him his career, but shaving a few months off was satisfactory enough, especially with the Kingdom Come showdown afoot.

As I drove Dave’s neck into the steel ramp, causing severe damage to the nerves and straining it, the feeling that overcame me was one of pure bliss. I was in heaven and I had avenged Dave’s earlier disgrace. This feeling will be dwarfed by the orgasmic wave that shall overcome me at Kingdom Come when I end the life of Big Dave. Whether this is a metaphorical sense in that I’ve ended his life within the confines of the ring, or whether it is literal and I actually do murder him remains to be seen, but regardless, the eventual meaning is the same to me. To cost Dave the chance to step into the ring forever more is the stuff my brightest and biggest dreams are filled with. I will relish every moment I stand in the ring with Dave, and there is no depth I shall not sink to, no low I will not stoop to, no moral code I shall not break in order to prove myself the better inside the ring and to end Dave.

Holmes’ face is now deadly serious, no insane smile, no grimace, a very straight, very deadpan, yet emotional face. Tears fill his eyes and they slowly trickle down. For Holmes this match truly is his crowning glory and his chance to prove himself as the best. He has so much invested into this match that he must win, or face the consequences of defeat, and that would be earth shattering. The light dies with sudden impact and we close our scene.

We’re witnessing Meltdown 73 from an unusual angle as Big Dave gets Chris K.O. up onto his shoulders ready for the Stamp of Authority, the intensity burning into his eyes and a grin appears on his face as his arch-rival Steven Holmes has appeared, this is his time to send the final message to Holmes. Kingdom Come only waits so near, but concern draws across his face as Holmes just smirks back. Chris K.O. leaps off his back and turns him around, hitting an unclean Butterfly Effect.

Barbosa brings Dave to his feet before unleashing the Mood Stabilizer. Dave begins to fall flat onto his face, but Barbosa catches him and drops him down with the Doppelgänger!

K.O. makes the cover.

Barbosa covers Dave.

Harrys: Here is your winner...AND THE NEW WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION; BARBOSA!

Everything is distorted and disorientated, Dave climbs back up, using the turnbuckle for leverage, then reality strikes back as he spots the handcuff on his wrist, with the other attached to the turnbuckle. He looks worried, fear has entered his eyes for the first time.

Constantine signals at Holmes to discuss strategy, something the referee looks to stop. He steps between the two elitists, but his back is turned to Holmes, thus allowing him to slip a concealed object into Constantine’s palm. The referee takes no notice as Holmes backs off.

History feels like it’s repeating itself for Dave, the memories are rushing back, during a time where he was on top of the world, when he was champion.

Copeland: I don’t like the looks of this at all.

Dipping into his trouser pocket, Holmes pulls something shiny out, he recognises that shine.

Dave turns around, but is met with a stunning right hand from John Constantine, the brass knuckles from earlier playing a role in their effectiveness for sure.

Escape feels impossible, but it must happen. It must, there must be a way out. Holmes puts his fingers into the brass knuckles and the grin is scary, Dave has run out of time. Holmes makes the swing and it misses his head, but there is a strong sting. Dave winches from the feeling of skin being peeled off inch by inch. And then there’s another strike.

Holmes and Constantine turn their attention to Dave who is now starting to stir somewhat. Constantine blasts Dave with a second brass knuckles shot. This time cutting the champion open.

And the frustration appears in Holmes’ eyes before landing a third and brutal strike, Dave feels his face is slowly losing any distinct sign of humanity, he is being destroyed.

Copeland: Where are the officials? The other wrestlers? Why does no one stop this?...

...DAMMIT STOP IT!
Holmes now has Dave in the Aristocracy Reigns. The blood of Dave flows freely and openly, turning Holmes’ fingers a crimson colour.

He only feels like a shell, his soul is being destroyed, he has nothing to keep him up but his restraints until Holmes holds him up in a sarcastic form of pity, Dave can’t see this anymore because he is no longer conscious. All he sees are the memories, the fall from grace.

At All or Nothing, Dave begins walking down the ramp but suddenly the cheers turn to boos as Steven Holmes and John Constantine attack Big Dave from behind! Dave is sent sprawling down the ramp as Holmes and Constantine pounce on their prey. Constantine positions Dave, lifting him up and with assistance from Holmes, delivers a spiked piledriver, dropping Dave neck first onto the entrance ramp!

Another strike brings him back to the present and the remaining strikes give him pain in short moments of consciousness, the blood has consumed him, Dave is no longer a human, but a corpse. The last thing he remembers is the look of the possessed man who continues to strike. Olympus feels so far away when the Underworld is ready to greet him.

Medics have places Dave on a stretcher, gently securing a neck brace on Big Dave before rolling him up the ramp. The crowd claps as Big Dave remains motionless on the ramp, his eyes open however.

Dave is taken out on a stretcher during the commercial break, Constantine stopped Holmes from finishing him off, but it seemed too late. Dave doesn’t even know how it stopped, everything was black to him, as his face was crimson red to the audience.

Dave lies in a hospital bed with breathing apparatus attached, his face is completely bandaged up as a heart monitor beats away. A familiar voice of concern is distant to him.

What’s his condition Doctor?

Well Miss. Bail, your brother seems to be suffering from a comatose kind of status, possibly from the shock of the brutality he suffered from the attack, he should be in a stable condition in a few days, I would give it a week for him being able to leave on his own accord.

And his face?

The damage done is extreme, we can stitch up the scars but they will be permanent. I could recommend plastic surgery, but that will take a few months...

He doesn’t have a few months Doctor, he’s competing in a match at WZCW’s most important event! We need something more instant!

Miss. Bail, I’m afraid there is no way I’m allowing your brother to compete, regardless of the event.

But Doctor, this is against the man who did this to him. To deny him the opportunity to extract revenge is making you just as responsible as he is. You must find a way!

I’ll think of something, but my concern is that if he goes into surgery, he will need to protect his scars. If recovery is affected, then the damage done may even be irreversible.

You must find a way...

...you must find a way to get back at Steven Holmes! He cost you the title and your rematch!

Dani continues to pace back and forth as Dave sits in a hospital bed with a neckbrace on and a large plaster on his forehead.

I would if I could Dani, but Ty has officially placed me under medical leave, unless the doctors give me clearance on my neck, then I can’t go near any WZCW arena as a competitor.

That’s ridiculous, he can’t do that!

Apparently he can, I’m officially exiled from the company. I can’t get near Holmes and before you suggest taking it to his home, Ty has added that I will be suspended without pay if I go near him until I’m a competitor again. I’m powerless to do anything!

I’m going to talk it over with the doctors!

Dani paces out of the ward room.

Dani!

Dani...

A few days had passed and Dani can’t hold her joy at her brother’s return to recovery. She embraces him as best possible without hurting him.

I’m here. You’re in the hospital, you’ve been here for the past five days.

FIVE DAYS?! I have to get out of here. Even though I can’t see, I have to get out of here!

He tried to unravel the bandages around his head, but his sister stops him. The doctor enters the room.

Ah, I just heard the news! Welcome back David. That’s two good pieces of news, that you’ve recovered and that the surgery was a success.

Surgery?

Now David, can you tell us what you last remember...

What surgery?
He turns not directly but towards Dani’s direction. Dani, what surgery?!

Dave, try to remain calm, but Doctor Fitzgerald had to reconstruct your face as best he could after what Steven Holmes...

Dave falls back into his pillow.

Can I still compete at Kingdom Come?

Dani holds Dave’s hand in a caring way.

Yes!

Yes, you’ve made an exceptional recovery, but I cannot allow you to compete until 1st March at the earliest.

Dave and Dani are sitting at the doctor’s desk, he’s in deep thought while she looks frustrated.

But that’s a while to go!

It’s perfect.

Dani’s shocked at his response and stares directly at him.

What?

He turns back to her.

It’s perfect, the Lethal Lottery is on the 4th.

Great, then we can show it to Ty.

I don’t want him to know, get Bateman on the line. We need to sort this out as privately as possible. I don’t want Ty, Holmes or anyone to know I’m returning. Just us and Bateman.

A few days have passed and Vance Bateman is sitting in Dave’s lounge with him on the sofa and the siblings on separate arm chairs opposite to him.

I was glad to hear the call and of your availability. Truth be told, I was worried you wouldn’t be coming back.

This catches Dani and Dave off guard, they look at each other in confusion.

What do you mean Vance?

Word was going around that you just wanted to sit out your contract, use the injury as an excuse to leave the company.

But why would I want to do that?

It’s an old school trick, and given you’re a fan of the old school, I wouldn’t have put it past you.

But Vance, Dave cares about this company, he wants to set things right the moment he gets back.

It’s that simple? Is it?

What are you talking about?

Haven’t you been watching the shows or looking at WZCW.com?

No, I’ve been in recovery.

As you know, Ty took over Meltdown just before All or Nothing. Now the Apostles are running amok over the company and it looks like they’re going for total wipe-out. It will start with getting the World Heavyweight Championship around Ty’s waist.

But wouldn’t Ty be interested in making Barbosa join the Apostles?

That little matter doesn’t change things. And I’m surprised you didn’t know what happened at All or Nothing what with your injury.

Dave raises his hands in disbelief as a gesture for Bateman to fill the void.

Titus won the World Heavyweight Championship.

That’s good, then it means the title is in safe hands.

It is, but with Steven Kurtesy.

Wait, what?

Kurtesy won it the following Meltdown.

Dave looks surprised at how much has taken place since he taken out of the arena on a stretcher.

Ok Vance, there’s two things in mind. One, to return at Lethal Lottery. Two, to get revenge on Steven Holmes. Kurtesy can handle Ty...

I’m sorry Dave, but I’m planning on launching an offensive against Ty. I want this company to be restored to order and the only that can be done is to take it back by force. I need a team to get it done and I want you there.

No Bateman, it’s Holmes or there’s no return!

You know, fighting on Team WZCW doesn’t seem so bad after all of this. Can you give Bateman a call?

Dani smirks but it shortly turns to a look of sadness, but it’s interrupted by Doctor Fitzgerald returning to them.

So David, you understand the conditions that you must adhere to if I am to sign you off and clear you for this match.

Yes Doctor. Is it time?

The doctor looks concerned but smirks.

Yes.

Then let’s get to it.

Doctor Fitzgerald moves in closer as the nurse brings a tray with scissors and other accessories.

You must understand, the scars may take a while to relax down.

I’m prepared.

Doctor Fitzgerald is handed some scissors and starts to unravel the bandages around Dave’s head. The clouds outside the window have darkened with some heavy rain, the strikes of lightning don’t faze anyone and neither does the thunder that rumbles in the background. The doctor is starting to get to the end of the bandages, Dani is staring at the opposite wall, not sure what to expect, but knows it won’t be pretty. The Doctor removes the final bandages and then silence falls. Dani’s eyes trail to look over at the sight of her brother, and she is stunned as well.

Mirror...

There is no response.

The mirror!

Dave then lunges forward and grabs the mirror, sits back and stares at the face staring at him, lightning strikes again before a large roar of anger screams from his lungs that not even the thunder can mute.

During his last interview before Meltdown 73, Dave can only take a few deep breaths while avoiding eye contact with anyone before shooting a very intimidating look at Stacey that catches her off guard as she can see the rage burning in his eyes.

Because simply put, nothing else matters! I don’t care about this war, I don’t care about Ty, and I don’t care about the World Heavyweight Championship! All I give a damn about is to take Steven Holmes and beat him within an inch of his life, knowing that I can equally end his career as he attempted to end mine. All that Holmes has reminded me that what I do isn’t enough, that becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, it may not end at Kingdom Come but it will damn sure be the beginning!

Those were the words last said by Big Dave before he faced Chris K.O. on Meltdown 73 where afterwards, the incident involving Steven Holmes brutally beating him with brass knuckles was witnessed on live television. Big Dave hasn’t been seen since, we know he’s making a recovery at the hospital and we can confirm he will not be attending the Fan Access event, so we apologise in advanced. Whether he is able to compete at Kingdom Come has yet to be confirmed, but we can only hope to wish Big Dave a speedy recovery.

As Leon Kensworth’s words are transmitted to homes across the globe, there is one television that is lit within a windowless room. This room is light by only a single light, showing the television in clear view along with a single table. In front of both some legs of an individual can be seen, leading into the darkness, his face cannot be seen. The creaking of a door is heard, and the man is unfazed. Dani comes in and places a blue box on the table, she steps away as it becomes clear as to who the man is.

Is it ready. Doctor Fitzgerald has given the approval to use this, and placed you as clear to compete providing you wear it.

She moves closer and opens the box, Big Dave eyes the box closely.

It isn’t anything like I would have imagined it.

I wouldn’t have imagined having to wear this a week ago. Leave me be.

Dani leaves the room without hesitation, the camera moves closer to the box as Dave leans forward, showing more of his torso, but his face is still blocked by the shadows. The camera never shows the contents of the box as it pans around.

You know, after All or Nothing, I thought my life would never reach such a low point, which was true until last week. Steven Holmes, the last two months have been nothing but hell thanks to you. It wasn’t enough that you were responsible for my loss of the World Heavyweight Championship, but the fact you tried to end my career, twice, TWICE! A title can be lost and reclaimed at any time, but your involvement helped descend the company into chaos, and for what? For fortune and glory? No, it can’t be that, it could never be just that when you tried to end my career two months ago. You were trying to replace me, weren’t you? It’s not enough that I was World Champion, but that I was the top British wrestler in this company, something you were not, you had to go one further. You wanted everyone to forget me, if I was not there, you couldn’t be stopped and your ascension to the top wouldn’t be stopped by those that tried if they question the man who took out Big Dave?

Dave’s outline falls back into the chair, you can feel his eyes piercing the camera with intentions.

But you know what Steven? You can’t keep me down for long and I will always keep coming back. Whatever the punishment, whatever you threw in my way, I kept coming back. The opportunities lost, the matches interfered, you kept bringing me down and I was intent on taking you to hell with me. You cost me the World Heavyweight Championship, I cost you the Elite X Championship; I eliminate you from the Lethal Lottery, you cost me a King for a Day opportunity. This bloodbath has been taking its toll on the both of us, and there’s no limits to what each other would do...

Dave leans forward.

...and then you did the unthinkable...

Dave turns silent, a rage is building up and he’s finding it hard to restrain himself, a closed fist comes into the light before sharply pointing back to his face that’s still caped in shadow.

YOU TRIED TO END MY LIFE! YOU DID THIS!

Dave’s rage forces him to stand up, keeping his face out of sight. He takes some sharp deep breaths before he relaxes himself on the chair.

Steven, you took me to a point I never thought would happen, and you may have destroyed everything about me. You have left me scarred to the point that I may not be able to show my face again, I could have quit after Meltdown, letting you win. But I can’t do that, I can’t let you get away with it. To walk away from it all would be truly to let the company down. I turned down an opportunity to fight on the front lines against Ty Burna because it would be taking the easy way out and letting the true villain of this company get away with murder! During my time away, I sat and heard all the words you said, I sat and could do nothing, and you know Steven? IT KILLED ME! It killed me that I could not get near you when you were walking free and proclaiming yourself as the man to take me out. I couldn’t let you do it a second time, and I’ve come too far to look back, I would look back at these scars and know you did this and got away with it.

He goes to the table and grabs the box, the camera moves to create a silhouette of Dave holding the box, his lips becoming animated against the light.

Now...the time for reckoning has come. Justice will be served, but in order to do that, I cannot do this as the man you virtually destroyed; I have to become something more.

He takes the item out of the box to reveal a mask, he holds it in such a Hamlet type of way, staring intently into it.

In the dark days of WZCW, the fans need hope. The company ends up tearing itself apart from all the other battles, but this is a war for justice. To know that the company will be safe when the dust has settled, and it will be signed and sealed with your blood. You have taken me beyond my limits to a point where I cannot return. The stage is set, the final battle is upon us and I will not be holding back to take you to a place you have never even thought of. Big Dave is here to stay, but I may not be the same man you knew before.

He looks down and moves the mask closer to his face, lifting it over his head, covering the top half of his head. The camera moves back around towards the light as Dave looks towards it.

Steven Holmes, you have taken a champion and made him mortal, and then you almost took him to the grave. Now it’s time to experience the power of my wrath, knowing that if you couldn’t have finished the job, you better be ready to take my place in the hole you dug for me. I am coming for you, you have wounded and scarred me, and I’m still standing, now it’s all or nothing for the both of us, and I will even use my last breath to end your reign of terror.

The camera moves closer as Dave steps forward and but only his eyes can be seen.

eyes.jpg

Steven Holmes, prepare to meet your own creation!

The intense stare of his eyes are all that is left to see as the scene fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back