Gimmick Name: King Shabba

Nickname: "The King of Zimbabwe"

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 223 lbs

Hometown: New Orleans, LA

Billed From: Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa

Appearance:

Hair Colour/Length

Black Dreadlocks just past shoulder length.

Eye Colour

Dark Brown

Facial Hair

Simple Black Mustache and a chin full of hair.

Ring Attire

Black wrestling trunks with an African symbol (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ElxvxiqnPZw/TPh1k94WvEI/AAAAAAAACaQ/iAVoz_RIpoM/s1600/africa1.jpg) on the rear and the letters "KS" on the front in red. Black knee pads, black elbow pads, black kickpads, and a black glove on his right hand.

Backstage Attire

He wears a gold king robe, with a red dress shirt, black slacks, black shoes and a crown.

Physical Features

He has a 45 degree angled scar from his right shoulder to his spine.

Tattoos

None

Alignment: Heel

Main Gimmick: The King of Zimbabwe

Characteristics of Gimmick: Anti-America, anti-canada/Pro-africa Rastafari. Thinks people should bow to him. Believes that he will soon be the king of North America, beginning with the WZCW. Respects no one but demands respect from all.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):

Strengths: High flying attacks, Mshindi Vita Saana (african martial art of self defense using rhythm, strategy, coordination and agility to highlight traditional and contemporary movements), Gained a high lung capacity from running with gazelles in the motherland.

Weaknesses: Submissions, gets enraged by pro-america, pro-canda or anti-africa chants and loses his composure, has a dislocated right elbow that never really healed right so it still looks out of place and still pains him. (from a fight with a bear)

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
kofi_kingston_retiene_display_image.jpg

Brief History: King Shabba is the King of Zimbabwe. He is one of the richest men in the world. He has hundreds and hudreds of servants, and basically has anything a man can ask for, except one very important thing, the respect he feels he deserves outside of the motherland. When he arrived in America, he was immediately outraged by the lack of leadership and order, the extremely large amount of obesity, and the large amount of "enhancements" such as plastic surgery, and steroids. He vowed that he
would soon change this by become supreme ruler of the entire continent of North America. Trained by his father, King Danius in the ancient art of Mshindi Vita Saana he took off in search of a way to make his mark in America. Accompanied by his personal servent Nnamdi, his trusty steed, an elephant named Giant, and his abilities, he joined the WZCW to begin his climb to the top.

Entrance Music: Show me my opponent- http://rapidshare.com/files/456978184/Show_Me_My_Opponent.mp3 (I tried to find it on youtube but I couldn't find it and the ones they had were different and horrible, I don't know if it would work this way and if anyone could help me figure out how best to have it available that would be much appreciated.)

Entrance Description: He comes out on a throne, being carrier by 6 of his servants. When he arrives to the ring he unrobes and hands his crown to Nnamdi who then returns to the back, and as a King would, he then motions his hands for the crowd to bow to him while in the ring.

Finishing Moves:

The "B2K": Bow 2 tha King (which is a modified version of the sweet chin music in which instead of tuning up the band, King Shabba beats on his chest and the mat like a gorilla before executing the kick.

Royal Flush (Lifting samoan spike, as seen here at 0:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npemPG_TfNI) (If not that then the codebreaker as the royal flush)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):

Double Leg drop (which he uses to set up the B2K)
Float Over DDt (which he uses to set up the Double Leg Drop)
Backflip Dropkick
Springboard leg drop
Slingshot Crossbody
Flying clothesline
Flying dropkick
Shoulder block
Tilt-a-whirl arm drag
Bulldog
Arm wringer
Schoolboy
Russian leg sweep
Drop toe hold

Sample RP:

As the sound of congo drums hit the arena speakers, the titantron shows the scenario of a jungle. As the trees sway back and forth, to and fro, a lizard scurries along the jungle floor, only to be crushed by an elephant. A man walks into the view of the camera and places his hand on the side of the great beast and asks,

Nnamdi: "Are you okay, Sire?"​

The camera then pans to the top of the beast and sees that it is draped in the finest of silks. Sitting atop the steed is a well chiseled man with robes of gold, abs of steel and the hair of a lion. The great man looks down toward the lower man and answers,

King Shabba: "Yes, Nnamdi, I am fine. The winds of the motherland have not yet left my side, yet I feel.... out of place. Why does a King have to traverse through this jungle whilst the rest of this horrible nation drive cars on paved roads?"

Nnamdi: "Because, Sire, the law dictates that thou must not ride wild elephants in the city."

King shabba: "Giant is no wild elephant, mon! He has been in my family for years. He is valued more than any car that is here in this nation. I, King Shabba, should be able to venture where I please, however I please. I should make the laws as I see fit. And I, should be the supreme ruler of this nation of overeating, drug addicted, plastic enhanced losers!"

Nnamdi: "Yes you should, Sire."

King Shabba: "And anyway, Nnamdi, do you even know how to get to the arena, mon?"

Nnamdi: "Ummm...."

King shabba: "You don't? You mean you've been leading me around this jungle for nothing?"​

And with the swiftness of a gazelle, King Shabba lept from his mount and dove down on Nnamdi with a perfectly executed diving clothesline. He then picked Nnamdi up and bestowed upon him, the move known simply as the B2K. The crowd erupted at the sight of Shabba's athletic ability. King shabba then lifted Nnamdi off of the ground, dusted him off, and slapped his cheek softly as he added.

King Shabba: "Now get your damn information straight, mon. Before I have to do it again! And pick my crown up off of the ground, I can't make my big debut with a dirty crown! Now let's get out of here..... America sucks, mon!"​

Nnamdi nodded his head in agreement and stood dizzily as he picked up King Shabba's crown from the dirt, dusted it off and place it back ever so gently on the King's head. He then used his hands to boost the King back up onto his ride and rubbed his now sore chin. He shed a single tear as he lead King Shabba and Giant down the path of the jungle. The camera then pans to Giant the elephant's ass as they walk away. The sign on the animal's backside read in big bold print, "COMING SOON, KING SHABBA!" with a smaller print under it reading "America sucks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back