King of WZ

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1421583 said:
Mooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That weird guy is on again, and he's offering me a lollipop!

:lmao:

Is there any other way to talk of her? If she ever has kids they're just going to walk out on their own two feet.

I want to know how she'd get pregnant anyway. She'd have to stand on her head for a few hours to make sure it doesn't slip out. And then, she could never stand up, or the fetus would fall out.

From petty bar room feuds to gaping vaginas. That's WZ.

The hypocrisy in this post alone is enough to make this entire thread worth while.

Not really, considering the backlash I got when I questioned Knight's ability to get modded. Do you remember how I got ridiculed for "making fun" of him, when actually, I just asked if he was going to be mod?

Well, look at how I got ridiculed, and now look at how people are doing it to me.

Although I will say, this thread is hilarious.

Not really, considering the backlash I got when I questioned Knight's ability to get modded. Do you remember how I got ridiculed for "making fun" of him, when actually, I just asked if he was going to be mod?

Well, look at how I got ridiculed, and now look at how people are doing it to me.

Although I will say, this thread is hilarious.

I remember the loads of threads that you made teasing other posters, and the posts you made in the Bar Room demeaning other posters. KB makes a thread about you, and suddenly NSL and KB are the ones in the wrong? C'mon JKO.

Not to mention Sly was the first one to close one of your threads, so in reality I'm just following my boss' example.

Why do people even need to make threads ridiculing each other?

I think of it like this, if you wouldn't want for it to be done to you then why do it to others? I am of course talking about making threads ridiculing other posters.

I remember the loads of threads that you made teasing other posters, and the posts you made in the Bar Room demeaning other posters. KB makes a thread about you, and suddenly NSL and KB are the ones in the wrong? C'mon JKO.

I don't care if they ridicule me, there's always going to be some people who don't like you. I'm just saying that it's ironic that they shit on me for doing it, yet they do it themselves.

Why do people even need to make threads ridiculing each other?

I think of it like this, if you wouldn't want for it to be done to you then why do it to others? I am of course talking about making threads ridiculing other posters.

ST always plays nice :lmao:.

I don't care if they ridicule me, there's always going to be some people who don't like you. I'm just saying that it's ironic that they shit on me for doing it, yet they do it themselves.

Well then. Your point stands, JKO. Only thing is, I'm pretty sure KB doesn't exactly give a shit.

Don't even try to bullshit. If you literally were wondering if Knight will ever be a mod, then you need to put down.

I can't believe I have to explain this again.

People like me are allowed to make stupid bar room threads because we've earned the right to.

You are a fucking twat waffle that likes being a little dick to get attention.

That's the difference.

Just tryin' to keep this shit 'raw'.

Did someone delete my game thread? I remembe it being insensitive, but I never got a notification...and I'm not completely sure that I posted it.

I can't believe I have to explain this again.

People like me are allowed to make stupid bar room threads because we've earned the right to.

You are a fucking twat waffle that likes being a little dick to get attention.

That's the difference.

Uh-oh KB. I'm sure this will attract a post from ED chastising you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back