King Booker vs. Lashley

D

DK999

Who can see a match between William Regal and someone else? Then, both Finlay and Regal are beaten so bad that they cannot help King Booker, and then Lashley will win the title? I'm not sure at this point but I think it would be a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that Undertaker will beat Kennedy and Lashley will lose thus setting up a fued between Taker and Booker

Yea Taker and Booker will feud with Booker still coming out on top thanks to Batista accidentally costing Taker a match setting up Taker and Batista at WM 23. Taker will win then hopefully go home. I love Taker but he really has no purpose anymore. He's still a great wrestler and still the most dominant, but it's obvious WWE won't put the belt back on him because he went through the same process when JBL was champ and when Angle was champ. He got screwed then beat up whoever screwed him.

tha420dgnr8 said:
Yeah, Lashley will prolly lose at No Mercy...come on, Vince would not want 2 black champs in a row, would he?
That was a rasist stupid comment. Just shut up if you dont know what u are talking about. Lashley has no chance at winning by the way.

IMO, Bobby Lashley is one of the best in the WWE today. Sure many newer and online fans may claim the pro-wrestling industry consists of speed and number of moves, but the WWE is it's same old self.... all what matters is to make the charecter dominant enough to keep his opponet down.... and that's who Lashley is but unlike many bigger guys, Lashley has more speed and his move-set is entertaining to make you say DAMN look at the power of that creature!

Lately, there's been many African-Americans in the WWE (Bobby Lashley, King Booker, 2-Cold Scorpio, Cyme Tyme, Shelton Benjamin etc) which is great due to the fact the African Americans, (not to be sound racist) are more flexible and has better abilities physiclly which makes most African-American wrestlers pretty good.

So yeah, I can't wait for this match I hope Lashley will get the push, despite his soft spoken side.

I think the whole Booker/Lashley story is just to pass time as Batista works with Finlay. Lashley may win the title if WWE feels the storyline needs some excitement added, but otherwise i see it turning back to Batista/Booker in the future, unless something turns up.

I Think Bookeer Will Win And Taker Will Win But They All Ways Fucking Screw Taker Its Pisses Me The Fuck Off How They Dont Know Whats The Right Thing To Do

I'd love to see Lashley go over, he just lacks the charisma and character to lead the company as World Champion.

So he is not ready yet, looks like King Booker's reign will continue.

Lashley doesn't have that "it" to him whenever I watch him. You saw it with a guy like Kurt Angle and that's why they gave him the WWE Title after one year. Brock Lesnar def had "it". He was the youngest champion ever until Randy Orton came along.

Lashley doesn't impress me with any of his in ring ability. He is an okay wrestler but he's not WOW. Keep the title on Booker and then have the Taker vs Book.

Booker will keep the title because Khali will just be ready to return and he will start his final feud with Undertaker which will culminate at WM 23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back