• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kimbo Vs Shamrock

Another scenario that is ridiculous but I could almost see happening in Bellator was a four Vs four team fight with everyone in the ring at once I saw online.

It was fucking incredible, like a war scene from a movie in real life.

There is a promotion in Russia that has done 5v5 fights. They also have an arena that has like platforms and obstacles and things like that that guys can jump off of, supposed to simulate an urban environment.

Another scenario that is ridiculous but I could almost see happening in Bellator was a four Vs four team fight with everyone in the ring at once I saw online.

It was fucking incredible, like a war scene from a movie in real life.

Besides the fights lasting 2-3 minutes, it was in fact fun to watch. In the ones I saw, it seemed like the winner was basically determined by who made it 5-on-4 first. Then gang mentality takes over.

Best of the Best 2 was on last night & it was more entertaining than the Kimbo\Shamrock fight. Now that's bad.

This is true. Way better than the sequels. Where the hell did you meet Eric Roberts that you just happened to have a copy of that movie with you?

He was staying at my old job in PA, filming a very cheesy B horror movie. Danielle Harris was also there. God that woman is beautiful.

I've watched some shitty fights, but that was in a league of its own. I don't think it was a work, I just think Ken said fuck it. Why he wasn't able to choke Kimbo out, I have no idea, but I'm sure Shamrock being a complete lunatic had something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back