• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KillJoy Strikes Back... On The Avenue!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I went to the bank where my mom works today to have some papers photocopied. As I leave the building and cross half of the road to the parking lot, some jackass keeps coming even though I'm crossing the road. He then suddenly hits the brakes and stops right in front of me. I look at him and his "nice" car and he then rears his ass shaped head out of the window. He actually berated me for crossing the road. So I politely spit on the hood of his shiny "nice" car and smiled before getting to the other side. The dumbass stood there causing a small traffic jam with a hilarious "I'm an angry douchebag" kinda look.
I finished the job by giving him the bird.

Man. I'm really starting to get disgusted with society as of late. Why do I have to put up with this shit?

You're a fucking twat. You spit on his nice car and flip him off because he yelled at you and drove across the road? That some ol' bullshit. Not cool. Dick. Rep rep for you. People work hard for their shit, no need to spit on it douche.

Hmm. Something similar happened to me.

Last Monday I went to the mall with a friend. There's another mall on the other side of the road so we were going to go to it. On our way back to the first mall it was our turn to cross the street. We pressed the button and everything. There was a sign that say Yield for Pedestrians or something like that, yet when we were crossing the street this guy kept trying to turn right while we were crossing the street. Then we just stepped back and allowed him to go just to make sure nothing would happen and the guy wouldn't go. So we started crossing at him and he kept trying to turn. So me and my friend just walked by fast as I called him a fucking cunt. I'm not quite sure if he heard me.

I thought you were putting me on Ignore, Crashin??

And you should've done exactly what ST did, KillJoy. Its one thing to cuss at someone, but to diminish their property? Son, I am disappoint.

Was their a crosswalk? If their wasn't then what you were doing is illegal, but if their was a crosswalk you had every right to spit a lugie in his face.

Yes there was a crosswalk. One polite guy, coincidentaly around the same age group, allowed me to cross. I waved at him to say thanks. As I'm making it the other side, I see the douche speeding, apparently trying to past before I can cross. I stepped in and the idiot rather than slowing down kept coming full speed. He got angry, so I "cooled" him off with some saliva. For trying to act tough.

The majority of the people on the road today are scary as fuck. What pisses me off are the assholes who break the law, like cutting you off, running red lights, etc, and look at you like it's your fault they are breaking the law, go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back