kieran_devlin

YOU ARE IN THE PRISONS ASWELL SO SHUT UP OR ILL BEAT YOU IN THE PRISON GROUNDS/YARD

Bitching and complaining are 2 different things, clearly hes complaining.

You would put Spawn in the prison now when hes decent and not being a dick any more? Seriously fucked up mentality to wait until the guys stopped being a dick head.

Um kid, you're not helping your cause. Just keep working on the posting part, I'll spearhead this. So calm down and regain your composure. You're doing well now. Don't mess it up by giving in to a couple of guys who want to get their jollies by causing you to go off. Just sit back and do what you do. Don't worry, if they keep it up and you stay from being at fault and provoking them, then they will end up like Prax did when his ego got out of control. Being in a certain position if as much a resposibility as it is a priviledge. Jake is a good guy and very impartial, which is why he has my utmost respect. And I know that he will eventually step in and solve this problem if this stuff keeps up.

C Digggity is here for C Diggity's transgressions. You are here for yours. Work your own sentence and don't worry about C Diggity.

First off, C-Diggity has a hyphen in it. Secondly, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I posted a Benoit pic, not realising there was a rule against it. My own fault, should have paid attention to the notices section instead of just going straight to the Bar Room.

First off, C-Diggity has a hyphen in it. Secondly, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I posted a Benoit pic, not realising there was a rule against it. My own fault, should have paid attention to the notices section instead of just going straight to the Bar Room.

You know. You sound alot like me when I have my "moment of clarity" when I was in here. You know, if Eggs ever gets out, the three of us could rule the world as the DBA! lol

Haha everyone does that.

nowai.jpg

Hey spawn did you see last Smackdown? I thought it was better than the usual stuff.
As i said to Egg when the hell did WWE get a tag team division again? I love tag wrestling, if its done correctly of course not just like guys that just fight singles style and do no tag team moves.

Hey spawn did you see last Smackdown? I thought it was better than the usual stuff.
As i said to Egg when the hell did WWE get a tag team division again? I love tag wrestling, if its done correctly of course not just like guys that just fight singles style and do no tag team moves.

The tag team division in the WWE sux. Nobody is a tag team anymore. Just two wrestlers who suck at getting over individually (most of the time) who are thrust together to wrestle individually but switch places every once in a while. TNA has a better tag division. I mean even Black Reign and Rellik(that's Killer spelled backwards, in case you don't hear it weekly) work better as a team than all but maybe 2 or 3 of the WWE's current teams. Those exceptions being Deuce and Domino and Londrick, and I guess now Cryme Tyme.

Yeah well i dont particularly like the wwe tag team division either, it has a few exceptions but really i was surprised to see ACTUAL an actual tag team division of sorts recently.

Impact you watch that shit? I used to like it and then they ruined it by giving it mince storyline and focusing on comedy.

Actually they have been focusing more on serious segments and storylines as of late. If you have missed it, then you have missed some great swerves. Such as, Matt Morgan's wrestling debut!

Well im gonna go back to watching Impact starting with the PPV coming up. The PPVs have progressed massively and i read on the news page that TNA gets comparable viewers in the UK to WWE, only 10,000 difference.

It has the guys to start doing less gimmicks and comedy so it could improve, im hopeful and that might get me interested again.

Have they stopped calling the TNA forums Total non stop Angle yet?

I just saw the Presidential candidates video on the wrestlezone new page and it was actually hilarious in a shameful way. I burst out laughing when Obahma said "can you smell what Barack is cookin?" and when Mc Cain said "what ya gonna do when John and all his Mc Cainiacs run wild on ya?"

lol i know it as probably the most cheesy lines ever but just because i love wrestling i laughed when they said all the quotes

"Hill Rod" just didnt do it for me tho even tho piper is cool she ripped it.

I was just wondering... how the hell did Vince conVINCE (holy shit I crack myself up) all three major candidates to cut a promo on WWE? I wonder if Obama and Clinton are actually at the arena tonight.

no its just extended video messages and a THQ smackdown vs raw computer game fight between the democrats

im from the UK but the presidential race interests me as it effects not only america but UK as we are allies nad co operate on things like economics and defense

those would've been kinda interesting if it wasnt for the bad attempts at pops.....Was i the only one that noticed the second guy (i think) made a refrence to wcw when he said ill be "ready to rumble"-wcw's movie ready to rumble...I found that kinda funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back