Khali to open wrestling school???

spinningtorturerack

halfnelsonfullnelsonwilli enelson
This is taken from The Sun UK newspaper's wrestling section:

GREAT KHALI has promised to open a wrestling school in India to train a new generation of grapplers.
The former WWE world champion hopes to set it up in the state of Himachal when he retires from the business.

A website in the country reported that a number of senior figures had approached Khali "so that the state wrestlers could learn WWE wrestling technique".

The giant grappler added, however, that he still plans to continue wrestling for six to seven years as he is "fully fit".

A former police officer and Mr India, Khali is a hero to millions in his home country.

But despite high-profile pushes on WWE TV, he is also rated by critics as one of the worst in-ring wrestlers in the company's history.

I know Khali is a saviour in india and all that, but who in the blue hell would want to be trained by him??????

Also a bit depressing he reckons he will be around or screens for another 6 years

Dammit I didn't see what it was before :(

I think if that's what he wants to do so be it. Seriously look how many people have been banned from here only to make their own forum thinking it will work out. It's his money, if it fails it fails. He is popular over there It will do well. He wouldn't be the only wrestling trainer at the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back