Kermit Presents: A WZCW Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
thanksgiving-banner490.jpg

The following piece is a non-canon roleplay.

The scene begins outside a white picket fence. An impressive, and well decorated, mail box stands in front of the brilliant fence. The text, “Mr. and Mrs. Bateman,” is painted in gold letters on the side of the mail box. The camera proceeds to enter through the front gate and up the cobblestone path towards the massive front door. An autumn colored wreath hangs on the front door. Text appears on the screen, “Kermit Presents: A WZCW Thanksgiving.”

Classical music begins to play as the scene transitions to a shot of Vance Bateman pacing in his den. Mrs. Bateman is standing next to him.

Vance: This is bad, this is bad.

Mrs. Bateman: Now calm down Vanny. I’m sure everything will be alright.

Vance: Alright? Alright!? Do not remember how well the Thanksgiving party went last year at Chuck’s house. How can I possibly beat that?

Mrs. Bateman: Listen, the boys are in the kitchen preparing the meal and superstars are already getting settled in the house. It’ll be fine.

Vance: Speaking of the meal, I’ll be right back.

Vance exits the den and makes his way down a large hallway. He pokes his head into the kitchen area.

Vance: Burna! How is that meal coming along?

Ty Burna pops up from behind the counter in a white chef’s hat and an apron that says, “Kiss the cook.”

Ty: It’s coming along well.

Ty gives off a big fake smile.

Vance: Where are those other two goons?

Chris K.O. and James King pop out from behind the counter. They are both wearing white aprons without a chef’s hat.

Chris & James: Right here sir!

Ty walks over to Vance and puts an arm around his shoulder.

Ty: Vanny, baby, trust me on this one. I promised that I would give you the best Thanksgiving dinner ever! Don’t worry.

Vance looks at Ty’s cheesy smiley nervously and then finally responds.

Vance: Alright Ty…

Vance sighs and exits the room. Ty smiles wide and waves him down the hall until he is out of sight. He turns around and his smile fades into a huge look of panic.

Ty: Oh man, oh man, what are we going to do?

Chris: Why did you even agree to this in the first place? We don’t know how to cook.

Ty: I thought it would give me a better chance at regaining the World Heavyweight Title.

James King face palms as Chris pulls out a pot and looks inside of it. He scrunches up his face after smelling the inside.

Ty: Alright.. Alright. Everyone keep it together. Grandma Burna taught me some tricks about preparing a turkey.

Chris and James look at him in an impressive way. They wait for him to begin pulling out spices and utensils, but are shocked by what happens next. Ty whips out his Ouija scroll and slams it on the counter.

Ty: OH GREAT OUIJA SCROLL! SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE A TURKEY!

The Ouija points to a cabinet nearby.

Ty: Eureka!

He rushes over to the cabinet and opens it up. Only a phone book occupies the cabinet. Ty pulls it out and sighs.

Ty: No Ouija board… I don’t want to call anyone..

Ty flings the phonebook onto the counter and it opens up. Chris and James look at the open book and notice that it has opened to a section for catering companies. They grab Ty and show him the opened book. They all share radiant smiles as light begins to beam from the phone book and a euphoric sound can be heard.

The scene transitions back to Vance and Mrs. Bateman in the den.

Vance: I don’t even know if everyone will even come.

Mrs. Bateman: Hunny, most of them have already arrived.

Vance: Dear, those are only the lower-card superstars.

The scene transitions to a shot of Johnny Scumm, Armando Paradyse, S.H.I.T., Jack Skinner, The Internet Warrior, and Sean Cruz sitting in the living room of the house. They are watching a football game when Mrs. Bateman enters the living room area with a plate of cookies.

Mrs. Bateman: Here you go boys; I made you all replica Mayhem Championship shaped cookies. Enjoy!

Mrs. Bateman exits and a silence hits the room. Glares begin to be exchanged and epic music begins to play in the background.

[Slow Motion]Jack Skinner jumps up from his seat and goes for the plate of cookies. Armando Paradyse dives out of no where and tackles Scumm. Armando then turns to the cookies, but is met with a jab to the throat by The Internet Warrior. Spit flies out of Armando’s mouth as he falls to the ground. TIW reaches for a cookie, but is met with spine buster into a nearby coffee table by Jack Skinner. S.H.I.T. jumps out of his seat and steps on the table to go after Skinner. In this process, he crushes all of the cookies, except for one. S.H.I.T. kicks Skinner through the wall and then walks over to the cookies. He grabs one and realizes that he can’t eat it, so he drops it on the floor. Sean Cruz sees this and makes an epic dive towards the cookie as it falls to the floor. He gets there just in time and catches the cookie.

He jumps up, holding the cookie with two hands, and celebrates his victory.[/Slow motion]

Alex Bowen walks in at the same time and stands next to Sean Cruz. Vance walks up right behind them and addresses Alex.

Vance: Alex! So good to see you, here have a cookie!

Vance grabs the Mayhem Championship shaped cookie out of Sean Cruz’s hand, just as he was putting into his mouth, and hands it to Alex. Alex takes the cookie and devours it.

Alex: Thanks Vance.

Sean Cruz's eyes begin to water as we cut back into slow motion for a short moment. He drops to his knees and screams an inaudible scream.

Vance: I’m telling you. The only way we will know for sure if this party is better than Chuck’s is if Big Dave shows up.

*Ding Dong*

Vance: Maybe that’s him!

Vance smiles widely at his wife and then makes a dash for the front door. He opens it joyously and it is met with a view of Mick Overlast, Justin Cooper, and Alexander Steele.

Vance: Who the hell are you?

Mick: Hi, we were in the recent contract batt---

Vance slams the door shut and then walks away sadly. He makes his way back into the den.

Mrs. Bateman: Now hunny, there are more people here than just mid-carders. What about those two tag teams that arrived earlier.

The scene transitions to a shot of Mind Over Matter and Runn Reynolds Runn playing horseshoes in the back yard. Ricky Runn has his knees bent as he examines the distance from where he is to the stake he is aiming for. Austin Reynolds gets behind him and speaks softly.

Austin: Okay Ricky, all we need is for you to get closer than their horseshoe in order for us to win the game.

Ricky nods as he licks the sweat off of his own lips. Austin backs away to give him space. Alexander Stark and Hiraku Susumu watch from the sideline as he prepares to throw.

Alexander: You’ll never do it Ricky.

Hiraku: You’ll never be good at horseshoes.

Alexander: Just like you weren’t good enough to beat us at Unscripted for the tag team titles.

Ricky: We almost won.

Hiraku: Ya, well “almost” only counts in grenades and horse---

Hiraku realizes what he said as Ricky takes a step back and flings the horseshoe out of his hand. We are treated to a camera view of the horseshoe flipping in the air. We also get several face shots of Alexander, Hiraku, Austin, and Ricky as they watch the horseshoe. The camera follows the horseshoe all the way until it hits the ground. The camera zooms out and it is revealed that Ricky has missed the stake by at least 50 feet.

Alexander and Hiraku chuckle as they walk away from the game. They begin humming, “We are the champions.”

Ricky: *sigh* Well, do you want to see if Stantime wants to play?

Austin: Uh, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea right now.

The camera pans over to Showtime and Stan Rogers sitting on a bench in the backyard.

Showtime: Listen, I just don’t know if this is working out.

Stan begins to tear up as he looks down at the ground.

Stan: Are you breaking up with me?

Showtime frowns and then swallows his guilt.

Showtime: I just don’t think we are meant for each other. We are two different people. I’m from this era, and you are from another.

Stan begins to sob as Showtime tries to awkwardly comfort him with a pat on the back. Stan sniffles and begins to speak.

Stan: You know what, my father was right about you. You… you… snake!

Stan gets up and sobs as he runs away from the bench. Showtime sighs and sinks his head down.

Vance: Oh great… The tag team division is at my party! That’ll draw…

Mrs. Bateman: Vance Sherman Bateman! These are your guests and you will be nice to every single one of them! I did not scrub the floors for 48 hours in order for you too just ruin this party for me!

Vance perks up and tucks his tails between his legs.

Vance: Yes dear…

Mrs. Bateman: Now, it’s not all tag team guys that are here. There is also a bunch of mid-carders that showed up earlier today in order to help you out with cutting firewood for the fireplace.

The scene transitions to a shot of Vance Bateman in a forest with Chris Beckford, Mr. Baller, Baez, and Brad Bomb.

Vance: Alright, the key here is to be very careful with the chainsaw. We don’t want anyone to have an accident. Here Beckford, I trust you the most.

Vance hands Beckford a chainsaw. Everyone slides their goggles on as Beckford approaches the tree. Beckford begins to saw into a large tree, until his chainsaw gets stuck. He begins to tug at it in order to free it.

Vance: Now don’t do that Beckford.

Vance’s words are muffled out by the chainsaw. Vance signals everyone to get back, but is unable to grab Baller before Beckford yanks the chainsaw out of the tree. He wheels it backwards and it goes right for Baller’s neck! Beckford does a full 360, and his jaw drops as he realizes what he might have done. He turns around and sees Baller without a head.

Beckford: Oh my god Baller, I’m so sorry.

All of a sudden, Baller pops his head out of his shirt like a turtle.

Baller: What the hell man! That’s not cool!

Vance sighs in relief as he watches Baller take the chainsaw away from Beckford.

Baller: Here, let me show you how it is really done.

Baller takes the chainsaw and begins to cut on the wrong side. He does this incredibly fast, so fast that Vance fails to notice that he is cutting it the wrong way. It's being cut to where the tree will fall on them. Baller is almost done with the tree when it begins to fall. Vance and the other mid-carders run to the other side, but then the tree leans towards the way that they are running. Baller finishes cutting the tree and joins the group as they run from side to side. Each time the tree changes its direction in a comedic fashion.

They all huddle in the middle as the tree pauses for a moment.

Brad: All right, here is the plan. We will split up and run to separate sides. The tree won’t be able to get all of us if we split up.

Everyone in the huddle nods. They all clap and scramble to a side, but only Baez goes to one part of the tree. Coincidentally, the tree falls on that side and crushes Baez.

The scene transitions to a shot of Baez in a hospital bed. Dr. Steven Kurtesy is in the scene as he is flipping through a chart. Kurtesy begins to look around as he examines the room. He spots the camera and looks at it.

Kurtesy: Why the hell am I even in this scene? I’m not even a medical doctor!

The scene cuts back to Vance and Mrs. Bateman in the den.

Vance: Ya… Help me chop wood, right… You saw how well that turned out.

Mrs. Bateman: Well hunny, if it worries you that much, why don’t you text Big Dave and see if he is coming?

Vance: Good idea!

Vance grabs his phone and texts Big Dave. The scene splits and Big Dave can be seen on the other half. His phone vibrates and he pulls it out to look at it. The screen reads, “@#%$)%@#%*@#, From Vance Bateman.” Dave looks at it in confusion.

Vance: Damn Iphone. I think I sent it right. What ever happen to the good ole days when you could just fax someone?

Big Dave's half closes. Vance slumps down in a recliner.

Vance: I just want a main-eventer, other than Ty Burna, to show up. It doesn’t have to be Big Dave; it could be Gordito, Barbosa, Everest, or Titus.

*Ding Dong*

Vance perks up and looks at his wife. Mrs. Bateman gives him a nod and Vance scurries to the front door. He calms himself down before he opens it. He opens the door and sees Barbosa, standing on the front porch.

Vance: Barbosa, you son of a bitch! Get in here you crazy bastard!

Barbosa smiles and enters as Vance pats him on the shoulder.

Vance: Make your self feel at home; there are superstars all around the house. Oh, and the bathroom is just around the corner!

Vance closes the door, but a knocking immediately pursues. He opens the door instantly and Barbosa is there again. Vance looks at Barbosa and then looks down the hallway, but no one is there.

Vance: Barbosa? Well… come on in.

Barbosa smiles and enters the house and exits down the hallway.

Vance smiles in confusion and closes the door. A knocking is heard again. Vance looks down the hallway to see if he can see Barbosa. He opens the door slowly and Barbosa is there once again. Vance is silent this time.

Barbosa smiles and pats Vance on the shoulder.

Barbosa: Cheer up Vance, I just went around the back.

Barbosa laughs out loud as he makes his way into the house. Vance laughs nervously as he makes his way back to the den.

Mrs. Bateman: Vanny, who was it dear?

Vance: Barbosa, dear.

Mrs. Bateman: Oh… Well, do you know how Ty is coming along with the dinner?

Vance: Oh ya!

Vance exits the room and makes his way to the kitchen. He walks into it and finds that Chris and James are alone. They are tossing random items of food into a blender.

Vance: What the hell are you doing?

James and Chris both pause and their jaws drop as they look at Vance.

Chris: Well, you see it’s my grandma's secret turkey sauce… ya…. that’s it…

James: We didn’t have all the ingredients, so we had to improvise…

Vance: Where is Ty?

James: Oh, he went out to get some seasoning?

Vance: Why did you ask that in a form of a question?

James: Practicing for celebrity Jeopardy?

Vance rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Chris immediately pulls a phone out of his pocket and calls Ty.

Ty: Hello?

Chris: Ty, what is taking you so long? Vance just came in here.

Ty: Oh god, I’m next in line, stall if you have too. There are a lot of people here getting pre-made turkeys.

Chris: Alright, well hurry!

The scene transitions to where Ty Burna is at. He is inside, what looks like, an old Jewish deli. The person in front of him leaves and Ty approaches the counter.

???: Hello! Welcome to Crazy Awesome Turkey Shop, how may I help you.

Ty is looking down at his phone as he looks up as he responds.

Ty: Yes, I would like one pre-made turk- Woah, don’t I know you?

The camera reveals that Saboteur is behind the counter with a fake mustache above his lip and over his costume.

Saboteur: Impossible! I just moved here from Turkeystan.

Ty: Turkeystan?

Saboteur: Oui!

Ty: Whatever… Can I just buy a pre-made turkey?

Saboteur: Why certainly! Let me just get one from the back!

Saboteur makes his way into the back of the deli. There are dozens of turkeys running around as Action Saxton, in a white apron, is chasing them.

Saboteur: Yo Saxton!

Saxton: Yo, what up fool?

Saboteur: Ty Burna is out there and wants to order a turkey. Do you think he is on to our secret plot to build a faction based solely off of ninja turkeys?

Saxton: Nah, fool. This idea is fool proof, sucka! Let’s just sell him a damn turkey!

KAPOW!

After those words, Saxton punches a nearby turkey and it instantly turns into a roasted turkey on a serving plate. Saboteur walks over and picks up the plate. As Saboteur is taking the turkey back to Ty, his mustache falls off of his face and onto the turkey. He approaches Ty with the plate.

Ty: Uh, why does this turkey have a mustache?

Saboteur: Wha? Oh sh—

Saboteur quickly grabs the mustache and places on his face before Ty Burna notices that Saboteur is under cover.

Ty: Whatever… I don’t have time for this.

Ty picks up the pre-made turkey and exits the deli. The camera zooms in on Saboteur’s face as he grins mischievously. He licks the turkey grease off of his fake mustache and the scene transitions back to Vance and Mrs. Bateman in the den.

Mrs. Bateman: Why don’t you call Blade and see if he is going to come? He is a former champion.

Vance: Ugh… I don’t like Blade…

Mrs. Bateman gives Vance a stern look until Vance finally gives in. He picks up his phone and the screen splits again.

Blade: Hello?

Vance: Hey Blade, this is Vance. I was just wondering if you were going to be able to make it to the Thanksgiving party tonight?

Blade: Oh, ya that party… About that…

Vance: Yes?

Blade: Am I getting that WZCW World Heavyweight Championship match if I come?

Vance: No.

Blade: Alright then, well I would love to come, but I am currently playing scrabble with a few of the boys Vance. Maybe we can come by later when we get done.

Vance: Alright… bye.

The side that Vance is on is cut out and we are treated to a scene of Blade, Scott Hammond, Constantine, and Steven Holmes sitting at table. They are all playing scrabble intently. Blade plays the word “EurAsian” on top of the word champion.

Holmes: You can’t bloody do that!

Blade: Why not?

Holmes: It’s two bloody words!

Blade: Well even if I can’t. *Blade winks at him* I just did.

Holmes stands up from his seat, as he prepares to trade blows. Hammond stands up and holds his hand up at Holmes.

Hammond: I got this Holmes.

All of them sit down as Blade smiles corruptly. They all look at Hammond, who is examining the board.

Hammond: So you can play that, right?

Blade nods at Hammond.

Hammond: Okay… well I play this.

Hammond plays the word “former” above “Eurasian Champion.” Everyone starts laughing, except for Blade. Blade gets up and leaves the table in a fit. Hammond and Holmes exchange high-fives.

Constantine: Oh, come on Blade! I just got here.

The scene transitions back to Vance and Mrs. Bateman in the den. Vance looks at his watch impatiently.

Mrs. Bateman: What is the matter Vanny?

Vance: Gordito said he would be here at 5:00pm sharp. It is almost 6:00pm.

Mrs. Bateman: Maybe he got lost on the way; maybe you should call him.

Vance: No, he is not lost. He was supposed to be carpooling with Johnny Klamor and the other interviewers.

The scene transitions to a shot of Gordito, in the driver seat, Johnny Klamor, in the front-passenger seat, and Rebecca Serra, Stacey Madison, and Leon Kensworth sitting in the backseat.

Klamor: I’m telling you, if you would of got off at the last exit we wouldn’t be stuck in traffic.

Gordito: John boy, you didn’t say anything like that. You said “maybe it is that way.”

Klamor: Well, I was right!

Stacey pokes her head up to the front seat.

Stacey: Listen, if Vance fires me because of you two, I’ll cut both of your scrotums off and feed it to Leon.

Leon: Hey!

Stacey: Shut it Leon!

Leon tucks his tail between his legs. Gordito honks the horn as he becomes frustrated with the large amount of traffic.

Klamor: Hey Gordy.

Gordito: What?

Klamor: You want to know what you are not #1 contender of?

Gordito looks over at Klamor with an annoyed expression. Klamor smiles and responds.

Klamor: Of driving!

Everyone in the car, except for Gordito, laughs.

Klamor: Shut it Leon!

Leon sinks back into his seat.

Gordito: You know what, screw this.

Gordito turns the wheel and drives off the road and onto the grass. The car peels out as the scene transitions back to Vance and Mrs. Bateman in the den.

*Ring ring ring*

Vance perks up as he hears his phone ringing. He looks on the caller id and sees that Titus is calling. Vance smiles big at his wife. He anxiously answers the phone.

Vance: Hello, Titus?

Titus: Vance!

Vance: Titus are you coming to my party?

Titus: Oh listen Vance, I would love to be there, but I just shot a commercial for my upcoming movie, and guess what? It’s going live in 30 seconds on channel 22! Go check it out!

Titus hangs up the phone as Vance looks confused. He runs into the living room where lower-cards are still watching football. He grabs the remote and changes the channel, despite several groans. After a few seconds, a commercial pops up.

Narrator: This summer…

Revenge will be taken…

A fallen hero will rise…

His family was killed…

He is…

Turkey Man...

An image of Titus in a turkey costume can be seen as he is running away from an explosion.

He has nothing to lose, but everything to gobble!

Titus, in a turkey suit, jumps out of a building with a jar of cranberry sauce.

They ate his family…

Titus is shown breaking through a window.

So he is going to eat their children!

A scene is shown of a child sleeping on a bed. Titus, in a turkey suit, slowly pokes his head out from under the bed.

Turkey Man… this summer…

Vance’s jaw drops after the commercial finishes.

Armando: That was awesome!

Vance face palms and then leaves the room to go back into the den. He decides to pop his head in the kitchen. He is delighted to see that Ty Burna has returned and a freshly cooked turkey is sitting on the counter.

Vance: Looks good Ty.

Ty smiles big as Vance exits the kitchen.

Ty: Quick, now we have to stuff it.

Chris: Um, with what?

Ty: It doesn’t matter, stuff it with anything. James, you stuff this turkey while Chris and I prepare the sides!

Ty and Chris exit the room as James is left with the turkey. He begins to stuff the turkey with napkins and salt shakers. He then proceeds to pull several random objects out from behind the counter. He pulls out a wrench and puts it in the turkey. He pulls out a basketball and puts it in the turkey. He pulls out Doug Crashin’s dead body and places it in the turkey. He places several other random objects into the turkey and finally decides to shove his cell phone inside of it to finish it off.

The scene transitions to a shot of Vance approaching the front door. Mrs. Bateman is already there. She is greeting the WZCW Elite X Champion, Sam Smith.

Vance: Sam!

Sam: Hey Vance. How are you?

Vance: Good, good. How was the drive over here?

Sam: Wondeful.

Mrs. Bateman: So Sam, how is your brother--

Vance can be seen behind Sam, signaling that Mrs. Bateman should shut up about the situation. Vance shakes his head from left to right and mouths the word “no.”

Mrs. Bateman: I mean, how is your brothel…?

Sam looks at her with a confused expression. Mrs. Bateman responds with a fake smile.

Vance: Ha ha, those women and their brothels. Any who, why don’t you go inside and make yourself feel at home champ.

Sam nods and makes his way inside the house. Vance and Mrs. Bateman both grit their teeth as they make their way back into the den. When they walk in, they find that Everest is sitting in a recliner, while reading a newspaper. He has a bath robe over his body and is smoking a corn-cob pipe.

Vance: Everest?

Everest: Hmm?

Vance: What are you doing in my chair?

Everest: This is my chair.

Vance: No… This is my chair.

Everest: Vance, I think you are mistaken.

Vance: I’m not mistaken damn it. This is my house!

Everest: No. *puts down the newspaper* This is my house *removes the pipe from his mouth* and I’m just letting you live in it.

Vance’s mouth drops as Everest stares at him intently. He finally pulls the newspaper back up to his face. Vance looks over at Mrs. Bateman, but she only shrugs. The two of them leave and make their way into the dining room.

They take a seat at gigantic dining room table as several other members of the WZCW roster begin to fill it. Ty, Chris, and James begin to fill the table with food. Several stage hands can be seen entering the room. They set up pipe and drape behind the head of the table, which is empty.

Vance: Dear, do you want to go see if Black Dragon will come out of his room?

Mrs. Bateman nods and heads upstairs. We see her opening a door to a dimly lit room. A small lamp illuminates a laptop and a man in a black mask.

Mrs. Bateman: Dragon, son, do you want to join us for dinner?

Black Dragon looks up at her and stares at her for several seconds. He eventually turns back to his laptop. Mrs. Bateman closes the door awkwardly and heads back downstairs.

Upon her return, the entire roster, including everyone that said they weren’t coming or had not gotten there yet, has pretty much filled out the table. A single chair, that is in front of the pipe and drape, is left open. The un-carved turkey is sitting in front of it. Vance grabs his glass and stands up. He bangs it with a spoon. Everyone becomes quiet.

Vance: First, I would like to thank Ty Burna and the Apostles for making this meal.

Everyone at the table claps as Ty Burna bows at his seat.

Vance: Secondly, I would like to thank all of you for coming. Now we can---

An announcer turns on a microphone and stands at the head of the table.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may have your attention please. Tonight’s carver of the turkey will be none other than the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, BIG DAVE!!!!!

Big Dave emerges from behind the pipe and drape with the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder. He points at all the people at the table. All of the faces cheer and all of the heels scowl. He runs around the table and gives high-fives to all of the faces. After he does a full circle, he sits down at the head of the table.

Big Dave: Tonight we will feast!

Big Dave grabs the knife and fork next to the turkey and prepares to carve it.

Leon: Wait!

Klamor: Shut it Leon!

Leon: No! I’m tired of everyone always telling me to shut it. I’m tired of everyone picking on me in the back. I’m especially tired of you Klamor!

The table is overcome with an awkward silence.

Leon: All I want to do is ask one question. Jeez!

Vance: Okay.

Leon: Okay?

Vance: All you have to do is stick up for yourself Leon. Grow some balls for crying out loud.

Leon: Well… I was just wondering if we should pray first… You know, bless the food?

Everyone at the table looks down at Vance.

Vance chews the idea over in his mind.

Vance: Nah, Michael Winters isn’t here anymore.

Everyone at the table laughs as Big Dave begins to carve the turkey. The camera transitions through several still photos of the WZCW gang eating at the table and having a good time. They are all heart warming. The scene transitions back to real time with a shot of the dining table emptied out. Almost all of the food is gone and the entire WZCW roster is in the back yard stargazing.

The carcass of the eaten turkey still remains on the table. A buzzing can be heard from the turkey carcass. The camera slowly zooms up to the turkey. Suspenseful music begins to play as it reveals that James King’s phone is sitting inside of the carcass. Its ring vibrates the table. The camera zooms in on the screen of the phone. The text, “Call from: Dr. Alhazred,” appears and screen goes black.

Action Saxton and a turkey appear on the black screen.

Saxton: Happy Thanksgiving from the WZCW roster, sucka!

KAPOW!

The turkey gobbles as it gets punched by Saxton.

The screen goes black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back