Kent FREAKS out

Wrestlers don't abide by the law. HHH ran over Austin. Did Austin ring the police. Oh hell no. He blew up his bus and dropped him from a 20ft Height. A little bit of fire and the desecration of a deitys grave is nothing.

I was always confused about "That's the bottom line".

So blowing up the DX Express was the bottom line? I realize it's supposed to be a metaphor, but he can't go from that extreme to having the bottom line just being what he intends to do in an upcoming match against Aldo Montoya.

I imagine he means that the bottom line is the main emphasis of his overall point, that he apparently hates buses or something.

Not to mention Wyatt calling the police, the most normal thing he could do, would be considered a really dumb story progression. We watch wrestling for wish fulfillment, not normalcy.

After watching Triple H bury everyone he encounters, I can see why we'd all be desensitized to the idea of Sister Abigail's grave being disgraced.

Not to mention Wyatt calling the police, the most normal thing he could do, would be considered a really dumb story progression. We watch wrestling for wish fulfillment, not normalcy.

Seriously? Bray calling the police would be the most epic storyline in the history of pro-wrestling. Weren't there investigators interrogating the WWE locker room as a reaction to Austin getting hit with HHH's car?

Randy's future appearances are part of a work release program, and Bray becomes his court appointed monitor.

:lmao:

Member ghost Wyatt coming out of a haunted lantern, and attacking Dean Ambrose? Getting the police involved would be the funniest character development of all time.

:lmao:

Member ghost Wyatt coming out of a haunted lantern, and attacking Dean Ambrose? Getting the police involved would be the funniest character development of all time.

I imagine that pro-wrestling has always just been a big blind-spot unto the justice department. They'll probably arrest every single person that ever worked in pro-wrestling in regard to obscenity laws.

"Hey, remember how you started a fire and killed your parents? Well, the brother you forgot about remembers, and he wants to wrestle you in the ring."

"Hey, remember how you started a fire and killed your parents? Well, the brother you forgot about remembers, and he wants to wrestle you in the ring."

"I'm not satisfied with the results of our match! Perhaps excavating our parents' coffins and dropping them off on stage during the next episode of RAW will teach you to have a better attitude about respecting me!"

Everybody is all in a bunch about arson, forgetting he legit committed grave desecration.

According to a theory I read, Randy may not have committed grave desecration, based on Rowan's creepy ass videos. There is one from a couple months ago where he clearly digs up a body and carries it off. It's gets even weirder, but the end result is OG Wyatts running roughshod over the WWE.

The more I think about it, it has legs. I highly doubt the WWE has played the long game that deep though. If they did, it's the best story they've done in a long, long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back