• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kennedy vs. Miz instead?

truk24

Getting Noticed By Management
Not sure what any of you may think, but I wouldn't mind seeing these two start a feud. Kennedy isn't doing much, and they are going to need something for him. Kennedy has a loud mouth, and I think I could see him coming out while Miz is off spouting at the mouth. Those two could have some classic mic battles, and I think their wrestling styles compliment eachother.

Kennedy could be the "face" that puts The Miz over, and I think jobbing out to The Miz could really help him get over. Kennedy needs something to turn him heel later down the line. Possible frustration over not being able to beat The Miz could lead to it down the line.

Well, Kennedy needs a program and Miz would be a viable candidate. But right now, no one knows if Kennedy will be fully healed from his injuries to do so. It's rumored that he may never be 100 percent again. Kennedy's a talented wrestler, great on the mic and the verbal jousts between Kennedy and Miz would be great.

Which means the WWE will probably put Kennedy in a Rastafarian costume and team him with Kofi and call the tag team 'KOFIDDY'....Kofiddy. I mean honest. They have Miz just disappear in thin air during the Big Show/Cena segment when he was the one calling out Cena. Stupid WWE.

IMO the miz does not need to be put over. His first promo last week was pretty good but the one this week sucked. I had to change the channel cuz i couldnt take him anymore. Especially when he was sitting there waiting for cena. All he kept saying was "where are you Cena". he couldnt even think of something to ad lib. If anything Kennedy would be put over the Miz. The Miz is destined to be a guy who decent on the mic and jobber for life. The Miz is like the one kid in your group of friends that has downs syndrome, you keep him around but only cuz you feel bad.

I agree that the WWE dropped the ball with Miz during the Cena/Big Show segment.
There were 4 ways they could have gone once Cena was out to the ring:

1. What did happen, Big Show comes out and beats up Cena to further Judgment Day

2. Big Show doesn't come out, Miz fights Cena and beats up Cena, resulting in a big push for Miz, being able to say he beat up Cena

3. Big Show doesn't come out, Miz fights Cena, Cena in his weakened condition still destroys Miz, effectively ending the career of Miz as a viable option to be a wrestler

4. What I was hoping for and expecting: Big Show comes out, distracts Cena. Then Miz runs into the ring and takes out Cena. Miz then gets a good push and Big Show gets his revenge for Cena costing Big Show last week in Eye-For-Eye form.

Now despite my unhappiness with what WWE did, there is some logic.
Imagine your The Miz. (i'm sorry for making you do that).
Cena's hobbling to the ring.
Then Big Show comes out.
Big Show is really pissed off and wants blood.
8 days before he through a man through a spotlight.
You're just The Miz.
ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO STAY IN THE RING OR NEAR THE RING NEAR THIS GUY?
I'm running for the hills.

Could it have been possible that Show and Miz were in cahoots?.. is it plausible that Show wanted Miz to call out Cena so he could trap him into the beatdown? I know it's WWE we are talking about here so that was probably not the case, but it could be a "reason" for Miz just up and disappearing after Big Show's music hit and he came out.

first, i think this thread got off track ranting about cena and big show and the miz.

But, i can see this "big show cena" thing working out for the miz. Miz comes out next week complaining, you know, cause he can do that, about how big show ruined his spotlight. How it was his time to shine, and big show couldn't stand letting anyone else shine over cena. which, i'm pretty sure is where they might be going with that.

as for Miz/Kennedy. When Miz cut his promo two weeks ago, the first thought that came to my head was "wow, he sounds a lot like Kennedy". It was in the way he was saying things. Which, may very well be a build up for a kennedy/miz feud. Miz can keep running off at the lips for a couple weeks, and have kennedy come out, and be something like "let me show you how its really done".

A battle of promos that actually leads to matches. It could be a damn good feud for both involved. People love Kennedy, myself included. I'm a huge mark for him. His ring work is good, his mic work is amazing. and he can carry a feud, if he stays healthy.

i don't care what anyone says, the miz has some talent. although, he shined best when he was with Morrison, and Miz's fake tan creeps me out. but for a while Kennedy had a creepy fake tan too.

I think it could be a well done feud, if done right. but there again, anything could be good if done right.

I think that Miz has made huge strides. I remember when he was voted into a match on Cyber Sunday. He could barely hold his own in a match. Morrison did wonders for him and I can only wonder where he will go from here. I found it interesting that Morrison went to Smackdown where the Miz went to live tv.

I mentioned this in another thread. It looks like a perfect setup for Kennedy to come out and feud with the miz. Really, miz is clearly not going to take on Cena, or even fight him at all. But remember, at this point Kennedy is NOTHING. He hasn't done anything but get hurt and he's never really had any memorable match that people would be dying to have him come back. So when he comes back he would have to go over the miz. Kennedy would be perfect to spar on the mic with the miz. I absolutely hate the miz though and have ZERO interest in hearing him on the mic. But again, the main point here is that Kennedy is not a star, he's someone that people want to be a star. He simply could not come back and lose if they want to push him.

As far the miz running away when Big Show came out, I think it's just a case of "that guy was huge and I didn't want to get in the middle of that fight" and also so he can come out and complain next week that he didn't get a chance to fight Cena.

I thought during Miz's first promo on Raw that Kennedy was going to emerge. I was hoping for it. Anything that gets KENNEDY! back on TV. That guy is going to prove to be the saving grace of Raw. Just you watch. As soon as he comes back, things will fall into place for every other superstar on the brand. He is the missing link. He is what Raw is missing. Fresh feuds. Entertainment. Kennedy/MVP, Kennedy/HHH, Kennedy/Cena, Kennedy/Orton, Kennedy/Matt Hardy, Kennedy/Miz, they are all new. They would all be interesting. And a Kennedy/Miz program for about a month (with Kennedy winning) is just what the doctor ordered for everyone. Then you elevate him to a feud with Matt Hardy, and then to a feud with Orton for the WWE title. And this could all be done by Survivor Series, freshly.

Honestly I think this is a feud that can easily go for more than one PPV. Kennedy interupting Miz is something I just think will happen. Kennedy has a way of pointing out how annoying someone is, he has that personality. Miz is the perfect annoying heel right now other than Jericho. Miz knows how to get under your skin, and Kennedy is the perfect man to tell Miz to "Shut up!".

A solid, fresh feud with the mic, and a little bit of "mic" "jab". They both can hold down the mic very well, and I think this would set up an intense match between the two. Kennedy doesn't need the rub, as he is the bigger star despite his absence from the ring. Believe it or not Kennedy is over, and Miz isn't just yet. I do think Kennedy should put over Miz, as I see the this scenario as the best move.

The Miz could use a rub like this to help get him over, and then possibly in a match for the US title. However along the way of this feud, I think it is possible that at the end of the feud Kennedy snaps because he can't beat The Miz. Thus, turning The Miz "face", and Kennedy turns heel. Frustration is anger, and anger leads to the dark path. The Miz could turn out to be a very entertaining "face".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back