• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kelly Kelly vs the Bella Twins

The Bella twins botched most of their lines this evening but I found it interesting that they went to talking trash about Kelly Kelly's acne, and body weight. As we all know the Bella's aren't the fittest of girls on the roster, they have terrible faces, small boobs, and their chunky in the middle with bigger asses than most

Not to mention their just as dog ugly as Kelly Kelly and Melina... I mean I wouldn't fuck any of the four of them with any of your dicks, let alone use one of my *****ws

So could someone explain to me why a company thats had a part in promoting an anti bullying campaign is using this type of material as part of a feud, especially within their Divas Division.

so riddle me this fellow Wrestle Zone Forum posters....

1) Why couldn't the WWE have come up with anything better to keep this turd of a feud floating a little bit longer?

2) Why are the Diva's who actually have talent in the ring and on the mic not being pushed?

Layla - out with an injury, but the Divas division is really missing her talents
Michelle McCool - out because Taker needs someone to take care of his broken ass, shame on you taker
Kaitlyn - lets cut the rookie crap, didn't she win NXT? thats enough to push her with at this point
AJ - have yo seen the ass on this girl? its so much better than Micky James ass ever was
Natalya and Beth Phoenix are the two most talented women on the entire roster yet neither is being featured, really?
Eve - Not great, not terrible but better looking and more talented than Kelly and the Bella Trolls

3) What would you suggest to fix the current slump of disappointment in the Divas Division?

4) What feuds would you like to see develop over the next few months/years between the Divas?

Everything you mentioned is your opinion not fact. For looks yes that's your opinion. Personally I find Kelly Kelly and the Bella's to be very pretty. We'll agree to disagree on that. But seriously you don't think the Bella's are fit? I hope you're joking. They're in great shape and just because they don't have silicone coming out the ying-yang doesn't mean that's bad either. It's called being natural and something that is rare in pro wrestling.

As for the division the WWE was banking on Kharma turning it around. With her out for at least one year they just don't care now. They're just going to go back to how it was before until she gets back. At least that's what it looks like and I think that's fine. No one cared before so they won't care now.

The Bella twins botched most of their lines this evening
As opposed to when? Actually, a lot of people botched lines tonight. Even Vinny Mac

but I found it interesting that they went to talking trash about Kelly Kelly's acne, and body weight. As we all know the Bella's aren't the fittest of girls on the roster, they have terrible faces, small boobs, and their chunky in the middle with bigger asses than most
Nothing wrong with their bodies. This is the one thing I agree with CSR's Justin LaBar on. Handycap match with them? Any day baby.

Not to mention their just as dog ugly as Kelly Kelly and Melina... I mean I wouldn't fuck any of the four of them with any of your dicks, let alone use one of my *****ws
What? Really? What? Jimmy? Really?
Seriously.. I know you have that whole snobby chick thing going for you, but K2 is smokin' hot. You probably had issues with Trish back in her prime too didn't you? I'd screw all 4 of them at once. Oh, and you spelt ***** wrong.

So could someone explain to me why a company thats had a part in promoting an anti bullying campaign is using this type of material as part of a feud, especially within their Divas Division.
So.. if someone plays a bully on TV, then they really ARE a bully? Wow.. Someone better go arrest those people who play criminals and terrorists on TV then too!

1) Why couldn't the WWE have come up with anything better to keep this turd of a feud floating a little bit longer?
This is the only thing they could do really. Haven't put much thought into it though.. Just don't care enough

2) Why are the Diva's who actually have talent in the ring and on the mic not being pushed?
I love Nattie.. But her mic skills suck. Better in the ring than all the women, and some of the men. If you can't talk, you don't go far.

AJ - have yo seen the ass on this girl? its so much better than Micky James ass ever was
Didn't you just complain about the Bella's having big asses? Now you're praising another chick for having one?

3) What would you suggest to fix the current slump of disappointment in the Divas Division?
Give Kelly the title. Oh, wait.. they already did. Problem solved till Kharma gets back.

4) What feuds would you like to see develop over the next few months/years between the Divas?
-K2 vs Me in a strip poker match.. And she has to play blindfolded.
-Kelly's shorts to get even shorter.
-More TV time for Maryse

I think the fued will finally end at mitb. I can see Eve being in Kelly's corner and Kelly will retain and Eve turning heel and attacking her after the match which would lead to the next fued for the divas championship....if it was up to me Melina, Natalya, Beth and Gail would be switching off fueding for it...it would really help if WWE kept the womens title.

As opposed to when? Actually, a lot of people botched lines tonight. Even Vinny Mac

Nothing wrong with their bodies. This is the one thing I agree with CSR's Justin LaBar on. Handycap match with them? Any day baby.

What? Really? What? Jimmy? Really?
Seriously.. I know you have that whole snobby chick thing going for you, but K2 is smokin' hot. You probably had issues with Trish back in her prime too didn't you? I'd screw all 4 of them at once. Oh, and you spelt ***** wrong.

So.. if someone plays a bully on TV, then they really ARE a bully? Wow.. Someone better go arrest those people who play criminals and terrorists on TV then too!

This is the only thing they could do really. Haven't put much thought into it though.. Just don't care enough

I love Nattie.. But her mic skills suck. Better in the ring than all the women, and some of the men. If you can't talk, you don't go far.

Didn't you just complain about the Bella's having big asses? Now you're praising another chick for having one?

Give Kelly the title. Oh, wait.. they already did. Problem solved till Kharma gets back.

-K2 vs Me in a strip poker match.. And she has to play blindfolded.
-Kelly's shorts to get even shorter.
-More TV time for Maryse

Punk didn't botch any of his lines, and if I remember correctly neither did the Miz or Cena.

Vomit, the Bella's are nasty. K2 is ugly. Melina has far to many teeth in the front of her mouth. As for Trish she looked great, after her nose job

The WWE is attached to that campaign, they shouldn't use story lines based around why kids are usually bullied.

There are Divas who have the total package that aren't being featured and its a shame.

AJ is solid, has a great face, and her ass is firm. The Bella's are fat, have ugly faces, and have fat asses, but not in the good way.

Give someone with talent the title, Gail Kim perhaps? Beth perhaps? Layla when she returns?

Kelly vs you? I'm sure that has gold written all over, I'm sure you can find a blonde crack ****e that looks just as terrible on a street corner in anytown USA.

Kelly in shorter shorts? vomit city

At least we can agree that Maryse deserves more TV Time

Vomit, the Bella's are nasty. K2 is ugly. Melina has far to many teeth in the front of her mouth. As for Trish she looked great, after her nose job.

AJ is solid, has a great face, and her ass is firm. The Bella's are fat, have ugly faces, and have fat asses, but not in the good way.

Kelly vs you? I'm sure that has gold written all over, I'm sure you can find a blonde crack ****e that looks just as terrible on a street corner in anytown USA.
You don't get out much, do you?

I bet you have an accurately well-kept Excel sheet where you scrupulously rate any celebrity females you know and that keeps you from meeting women in real life.

Bella-Twins-10.jpg

Much too fat.

MELINA+SMILING.jpg

Too many teeth.

€dit: Oh, I see you're a woman. So scratch the first part. But now I'm really curious.

Punk didn't botch any of his lines, and if I remember correctly neither did the Miz or Cena.

Vomit, the Bella's are nasty. K2 is ugly. Melina has far to many teeth in the front of her mouth. As for Trish she looked great, after her nose job
The WWE is attached to that campaign, they shouldn't use story lines based around why kids are usually bullied.
There are Divas who have the total package that aren't being featured and its a shame.
Give someone with talent the title, Gail Kim perhaps? Beth perhaps? Layla when she returns?
Kelly in shorter shorts? vomit city
At least we can agree that Maryse deserves more TV Time

Jealousy is a very unattractive quality.
Do you even watch the Diva's matches? Name ONE Dive who gets anywhere close to the pop kelly does.
Not Gail, Beth, Maryse, or any other. Kharma was the only one.. Oh, but since she's a big girl, I suppose you hate her too. Thats the way these things work. The people want Kelly, so, we get Kelly.
This is why you don't run the WWE..
Wait.. Trish had a nose? Well shit.. you learn something new every day.

How the fuck are Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins ugly? Melina I can understand, but even her hair is off the charts.

You must be an angry woman that hates god for the looks he gave you.

How the fuck are Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins ugly? Melina I can understand, but even her hair is off the charts.

You must be an angry woman that hates god for the looks he gave you.

Kelly Kelly has a terribly big nose, a equally terrible hair style, and boob job

There is nothing about the Bella's to find attractive about them, Id rather look at Blue Waffles for a living than to ever see or hear them on Television again.

Melina reminds me of Mortal Kombat II's Baraka, the teeth, the faces, the voice, horrible

So.. You hate the twins tiny tits.. and you hate Kelly's big fake titties.. What the hell?

You are a jealous, confused Woman.. If they are so shitty, then why does Kelly get such a great pop? Hmm... I wonder.. Could it be that the men think she is hot? Oh! Wow, I hope I didn't blow your mind there.
If any other active Diva could get ANY reaction, it would be a shock. Kelly is the only one who you can actually HEAR people cheer for.

I find it funny when people get jealous of hot celebrities. On that note, I find Tom Brady to be repulsive. He's not cute, and neither is his polar opposite.

See how flawed that logic is? For the record, K-Squared and the Bellas are fucking hot.

First of, I really don't see that big a difference between Kelly and Maryse - they're far closer in looks than Barry Windham and Mr Anderson were to Sting.

As far as the feud, I think that there should be a competent element in every Divas match. Unfortunately, I don't believe these three meet that criteria. Given the past history between Gail and the Bellas, she would be a good insertion as K2 back-up and (likely as not) would help improve match quality in bouts that involve her.

I really don't think it's fair to call the bella twins ugly. Like nothing about them is not attractive. I mean if you need giant ass tits for some reason you could say you would want to look at someone else instead but that doesn't make them ugly by any means. Bella twins are hot. I said it.

You don't even try to make it difficult do you?

The Bella twins botched most of their lines this evening

The Bellas botched a couple of lines, not most.

but I found it interesting that they went to talking trash about Kelly Kelly's acne, and body weight.

Typical female heel mic work.

As we all know the Bella's aren't the fittest of girls on the roster, they have terrible faces, small boobs, and their chunky in the middle with bigger asses than most

I'm going to give you a very useful piece of advice now. Don't start a sentence with 'as we all know' unless you're absolutely sure it's in the majority opinion, almost completely undeniable.

Well if, as you say, Kelly Kelly is ugly and the Bellas picked up on that, where are you finding a problem? Not sure where Melina came into it all either.

Scripted. Also, if Kelly overcomes her 'bullies', that's the sort of message WWE is actually trying to promote in their anti-bullying campaign and the film That's What I Am. They are outwardly displaying that bullies are bad people, I don't see the issue.

S'far as I know this feud hasn't ended yet, no telling how this turd will keep floating for. The simple answer is that they don't care. Women's drawing capacity is negligible, only very occasionally does this ever change and certainly not for athletes of the Bellas and K2's ability. They aren't going to waste time and effort putting women over when nobody is going to watch it.

Layla - out with an injury, but the Divas division is really missing her talents
Michelle McCool - out because Taker needs someone to take care of his broken ass, shame on you taker
Kaitlyn - lets cut the rookie crap, didn't she win NXT? thats enough to push her with at this point
Natalya and Beth Phoenix are the two most talented women on the entire roster yet neither is being featured, really?
Eve - Not great, not terrible but better looking and more talented than Kelly and the Bella Trolls

Now I sort of agree with you here. Kelly Kelly and The Bellas are not the most talented of Divas on the roster but Kelly does have a lot of fan support. The Bellas, though, are possibly the worst divas on the roster with the exception of a few people like Alicia Fox or Rosa Mendez and only ever manage to get themselves cheap heat. The only clear reason for them being kept in the limelight is to snowball themselves heat for when Kharma finally returns. That way we get a big blow off and a mildly watchable women's feud.

I'm always in favor of having Beth or Natalya at the forefront of the division because you at least get better matches that way. I wouldn't mind seeing Eve or Layla get their opportunities either, Eve seems to be a better wrestler than Kelly and Layla has more personality. Pretty shit reason you supply for pushing AJ, but 'cept for that we agree mostly there.

If it aint broke, don't fix it. The WWE isn't really looking to fix what's going on with the women because it is doing all it is really intended to. Make WWE look more diverse by having women wrestle and have a break-up of style from the men wrestling. They aren't show stoppers and they need only minimal attention compared to the rest of the show's facets. They aren't worth losing hot air over.

I'd like to see Beth and Kharma when she returns. They built Kharma as unstoppable when she was around but I could easily see a route where Beth looks a genuine physical threat to her. Apart from that maybe a little more of the rest of the division, we only get a few people for a run of months when ladies like Maryse and Eve are busy stewing doing nothing.

But we cannot forget that the make-up makes wondrs boys...
Have you ever seen any Diva without make-up? They are not a big deal, still hot, but not that good...

Well, I love the Bellas and I am not going to waste time defending them. I will say that some people take things too seriously.. And unlike LayCool, the crowd is actually responding to them getting knocked around. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back