• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VI: Pre-Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
WdBuoGn.png

We open up with a shot outside the Tokyo Dome where all of the WZCW fans are piled up at the main entrance of the building, eager to get inside. They all spot the camera and begin cheering loudly as they pan across everybody who have come all over the globe to see this huge event. Many people are wearing merchandise and WZCW-related items with a few people cosplaying as their favourite WZCW wrestlers. Everyone is cheering and chanting for WZCW until a familiar song hits the speakers.

[YOUTUBE]9jK-NcRmVcw[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd gets hyped up as the security begins to buff the entrance way. As the numbers begin counting down, we can see WZCW Owner Mr. Banks, followed by the three General Managers, standing on the inside of the stadium. When the countdown reaches zero, Mr. Banks and his cohorts open the main entrance doors.

Banks: "Welcome everyone to Kingdom Come VI!"

The fans cheer loudly as everyone enters into the building, some rushing inside to get to their seats whilst others look to line-up for more merchandise or some food/beverages. Mr. Banks laughs with open arms and a big smile on his face whilst the three GM's welcome everyone into the arena. He turns around to see all the excitement and cannot help but feel proud.

Banks: "This is going to be huge!"

He takes a moment to let his first Kingdom Come experience sink in before turning to his General Managers.

Banks: "Well what are you guys waiting for? We've got a show to run!"

With that statement, Banks walks past the three with confidence and summons them to follow him into the building. Becky Serra, the Aftershock GM, turns to Chuck Myles & Vance Bateman (Ascension & Meltdown GM's, respectively).

Serra: "It's always fun to see someone experience something for the first time."

Myles: "Well it is Kingdom Come, Becky. What else did you expect?"

Bateman: "A more professional approach but he's our boss so what can we do? Let's go and make sure this event goes off without a hitch."

The three GM's nod in unison as they follow Banks. The four authority figures disappear into the crowd.

---------------------------------------------

We transition to a camera shot where the first few fans begin piling inside the actual arena, looking on in awe at the entrance and ring set-up for this year's event. The camera then zooms out until it reveals to be shooting from one of the skyboxes in the Tokyo Dome where Leon Kensworth is standing by in his best professional suit and a microphone in hand. The view behind him overlooks the entire stadium.

Kensworth: "As the WZCW Universe here in Tokyo, Japan begins finding their seats inside the Tokyo Dome to get ready for the biggest event in our sport, I would like to welcome everyone watching at home to the Kingdom Come VI pre-show! My name is Leon Kensworth and on behalf of WZCW, I would like to thank you for tuning in. I will be your host for the exclusive Kingdom Come pre-show available only on the WZCW Network and I am joined by two legends in this business who will be helping me break down the entire event match-by-match before Kingdom Come kicks off: I am privileged to introduce a long-standing veteran and WZCW's most controversial commentator Jack Cohen as well as the former two-time World Heavyweight champion & WZCW Hall of Famer Everest!"

We see that both men are seated next to each other at the official Discussion Panel; Everest wearing an expensive tuxed whilst Jack Cohen wearing some bright colours (as per their respective styles). Leon joins them at the panel and seats himself.

Everest: "It is pleasure to be here with you Leon as well as being back here in one of the greatest wrestling stadiums in the world, the Tokyo Dome!"

Cohen: "Walking into the building gave me that warm, fuzzy nostalgic feeling that I cannot shake. It almost makes me feel like giving someone a body slam again!"

Everest: "I think you might be a bit old to be giving guys body slams, Jack!"

Cohen: "Non-sense! Didn't you see All-Stars II where I picked up the victory for my team in the main event of the show? I was running roughshot over those youngsters!

Everest: "It's a shame those events aren't on record!"

Cohen: "Poppycock! It was an official WZCW event!"

Everest: "Apocalypse 2009, where I won my first World title, was an official event. All-Stars II was an unsanctioned open show purely for fun and enjoyment."

Cohen: "So that's why I didn't get a paycheck..."

Kensworth: "As much as I'd love to hear you two talk about the good old days, we are only less than an hour away from Kingdom Come VI. For those of you have been living under a rock, it is an event where the biggest matches happen, memories are created and dreams are fulfilled... and this year, it is probably the biggest Kingdom Come to date!"

Cohen: "Couldn't have said it better myself unless I said it myself! We've got the blood feuds; we've got an exciting Ladder match for the vacant Eurasian championship; we've got the final defense in the Elite X 7 defense challenge; and most importantly, we've got our main event for the World Heavyweight championship!"

Everest: "And to top off the seven huge matches, I will be hosting this year's Hall of Fame ceremony where everyone in the WZCW Universe will be honouring the careers of two very special superstars, Titus & Showtime Cougar. It is going to be a privilege to introduce them."

Kensworth: "But before we get to the event, the three of us will be discussing in detail the entire card from top-to-bottom in a very special live Kingdom Come Discussion Panel as well as hosting a pre-show Battle Royale to pump the crowd and reward the winner with a huge opportunity. Stay tuned."

We cut back to a shot of the fans finding their seats before going to a quick WZCW Network commercial.

PjYPNow.png

We come back quickly to a shot of the fans entering the stadium and interacting with each other as they make their way to their seats before going back to the Leon Kensworth and the crew.

Kensworth: "Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the Kingdom Come pre-show.We are about to get under way with the live Discussion Panel so let's not waste any more time and get straight into discussing these matches! Gentlemen, are you ready?"

Everest: "Of course."

Cohen: "What kind of question is that, Leon? I was born ready, haha!"

Kensworth: "Alright, let's start off with the most loaded situation to kick-off the discussions and that is the WZCW World Tag Team Championship match where Cerberus will be defending their title against the team now officially referred as Hard Metal Penetration!"

bM6TnNh.png

Kensworth: "Flex Mussel & Ramparte, two of the three heads of Cerberus, won the championships at the Lethal Lottery this year when they defeated the former champions Young Justice in a personal battle for the titles. It was an intense Street Fight that saw the demise of Young Justice, something that Cerberus had promised to do for weeks leading up to the event but the victory left them hungry for more.

Cerberus began taunting El Califa Dragon (a fellow WZCW superstar) to reform his tag team with the returning Amber Warren, collectively known as Los Magnificos Dragones who were one of the greatest teams in history. So, the stage was set for LMD to take on Cerberus at Kingdom Come for the titles.... but due to a vicious beatdown on Warren at the hands of Cerberus, stemming from Warren refusing an oddly-time and suspicious marriage proposal from Flex, LMD were unable to compete for Kingdom Come.

After effectively ending two teams, the rabid Cerberus called out for anyone else who wanted to take them on. At the last minute, another returning star in Alhazred reformed an alliance with S.H.I.T., now known as Hard Metal Penetration, and accepted the challenge. Now with what seems to be the final tag team left in WZCW aside from Cerberus, can the champs finally remove all competition to hold onto the belts forever or will the third time be the charm for the challengers?"

Cohen: "Well one has to ask the question: how long has it been since Alhazred & S.H.I.T. were together as a proper team? A couple of years? That's a long time for them to scrap off the ring rust and polish themselves as a proper functioning team like Cerberus has done. They've been a team for a very long time and whilst their rise wasn't as quick as other teams, they are a well-oiled machine and have outlasted many teams in WZCW. I'm not sure how Hard Metal Penetration could be taken seriously, especially with such a ridiculous name."

Everest: "I wouldn't discredit this team just because they picked a quirky name. Both S.H.I.T. & Alhazred are former champions and have been in major teams before so they are no stranger to tag team competition. These two were also members of the Apostles of Chaos, a group built around destruction and taking over everything, much like Cerberus has been doing recently. They completely understand the motives of the champions and are prepared for what's coming... but you did raise an important question: how long has it been? Experience as both singles and tag team competitors can only take you so far should there be any ring rust present for HMP."

Kensworth: "So both of you would agree that Cerberus has the advantage?"

Cohen: "Absolutely. No question."

Everest: "Yes but if HMP can get some momentum going early and get into a rhythm, Cerberus might be in for a bit of trouble."

Kensworth: "Speaking of Cerberus, there is another match on the card featuring the Third and final Head of the group Eve Taylor who will be taking on Aubrey Sloan."

06j79eZ.png

Kensworth: "Eve Taylor & Aubrey Sloan were only starting their WZCW careers when they were paired together out of happen-stance. They had instant chemistry and immediately forged a friendship, going as far as saying they were best friends. Their careers started to rise as they managed to become very successful as a team... that is, until Eve Taylor revealed herself to be the Third Head of Cerberus.

The two female superstars broke away as quickly as they met and for weeks, had gone their separate ways. Fate brought them back together when Aubrey Sloan intervened during an assault by Eve Taylor on former star Lexi Hayes, igniting a fire between the two. The two attacked each other until they were put inside a Steel Cage for the Elite X championship, seemingly dismissing the opportunity to win the title to go after each other. It was this display that led to WZCW Management creating this match."

Everest: "This is nothing more than a personal rivalry. If you're looking for a technical match then you'll have to keep searching because these two women are going into this match to hurt each other just as the other has hurt them."

Cohen: "I understand why Eve would feel this way but how has Eve Taylor done anything wrong to Aubrey? Taylor was expanding her social circle by new making friends with a successful team in Cerberus and it was Sloan who left Eve in the dust. This is Taylor getting revenge on Aubrey leaving her behind and interfering in her affairs."

Everest: "Aubrey saw that Cerberus had corrupted her best friend and she decided to get away as quickly as possible before she too would be corrupted. However, she couldn't continue watching idly by as the once sweet and loveable Eve was viciously attacking everybody with that wolf-pack mentality of Cerberus. She needed to step in."

Cohen: "It was none of her business! She was the one who threw herself into the situation and now she is going to pay the price. Eve has been the exact same since she started in WZCW and Aubrey was the one who changed. If she even bothered to continue being friends with Eve and not let her do everything, this match wouldn't even be occurring. A perfectly-good friendship thrown away all for petty reasons. A damn shame. I was actually starting to like them as a team but in the end, Eve in Cerberus was the much better move for her."

Kensworth: "Cerberus won't be the only group around for Kingdom Come as we also have the trio who refer themselves to be the Elite and all three members will be competing in their own matches. Let's start with the man who many say was the original Elite member and his match against Chris K.O."

5repXRb.png

Kensworth: "These two have been wrestling in WZCW for a very long time and there is history that has overlapped a couple of times. Steven Holmes married Celeste Crimson, a woman that Chris K.O. treated as if she was his own mother. Steven Holmes is currently the right hand man of Ty Burna, the leader of the Elite. Chris K.O. was once the right hand man of Ty Burna, who was the leader of the Apostles of Chaos. The two have had various matches over the years and with Chris K.O. associating himself alongside guys such as Mikey Stormrage, people who are declared enemies against the Elite, Holmes & K.O. now do battle once more."

Cohen: "Chris K.O. recently came back from being stranded on an island for several months and whatever happened to him there has drastically affected him. The scruffy looks; talking to an inanimate object; severe heat stroke... he doesn't know what he's doing any more and unfortunately has sided with the wrong people."

Everest: "I actually think Chris knows what he is doing, Jack. I personally believe that Chris K.O. targeted Steven Holmes because of the current position he is in: Ty's right hand man. As you said Leon, that's where Chris was a couple of years ago and he later realised that being in this particular position was nothing but a nightmare. He needed to get away from everything and try to make up for his past discrepancies as the chosen one from the Apostles of Chaos.

He sees Steven Holmes in a symbolic light; he sees Holmes as his past self. All these memories are coming back for Chris and even though he wants to move on, he cannot despite even being stranded on an island and changing as a person. Those memories still haunt him to this day and for Chris, defeating Steven Holmes might help him put his mind at ease once and for all."

Kensworth: "That's... quite insightful."

Cohen: "No it's not, Leon. What Everest is saying is that Chris is fighting his own mind rather than Steven Holmes. If that's the case then Holmes has this in the bag. A former World champion, Tag Team champion & Elite X champion going up against someone who isn't prepared and mentally-unstable? He has this for sure, probably in record time."

Kensworth: "I might hold you to that."

Cohen: "See that you do."

Everest: "Chris might not have said it himself but I've been in that situation before. I've faced wrestlers who thought the same way and I've also faced wrestlers & I thought the same way. Sometimes you see somebody and something about them makes flips a switch; activates a trigger that you cannot let go. The only way I dealt with that situation was to go up against that person and defeat them, putting them in the rearview mirror."

Cohen: "I've wrestled as long or longer than you have and I've never had that problem, or any other confidence issues."

Everest: "I wonder why."

Kensworth: "Alright well, let's move on to the second of four championship matches tonight and the second Elite member with the Elite X title being defended by John Constantine as he goes up against El Califa Dragon."

4W3ICln.png

Kensworth: "As per the new Elite X championship rules put into place at Redemption last year, whoever holds the title and manages to successfully defend their championship SEVEN consecutive times will receive a World Heavyweight championship the following round (or at earliest possible time) at the cost of surrendering their title. S.H.I.T, Matt Tastic & Fallout attempted to run the distance but ultimately failed. Constantine, the fourth man to enter the gauntlet has managed to defeat six other competitors and is on the cusp of doing what every other former champion could not do: complete the 7 defense challenge.

The final obstacle is El Califa Dragon, a man who was originally competing for the Tag Team championships but due to his partner being unable to wrestle, was given the option to stop Constantine in his tracks. El Califa accepted the offer and Constantine gave his seal of approval, confident that not even the veteran El Califa can stop him from earning a shot at the World Heavyweight champion."

Everest: "Constantine is a tough competitor. I've been in the ring with him on a few occasions during the twilight of my career and I honestly couldn't find a way to defeat him. He is an amazing talent who has been very consistent ever since he came into WZCW... but he's got El Califa, another competitor who has also been very consistent. Former tag team champion who has shown he can go up against the very best in singles competition. A quality opponent for Constantine's final test."

Cohen: "I can't summarise it any better than that, Leon. Constantine, no matter who he has been affiliated with over the years, has been able to make himself into a success story and keep on trucking. El Califa has had some ups and downs but has never stopped bringing it to his opponents. Although I personally don't see El Califa stopping Constantine's momentum and with the Elite by the side of the champion, you've got even more odds for Califa to overcome."

Everest: "There is a lot of pressure on Constantine's shoulders though. No-one else has managed to beat the Elite X gauntlet and El Califa is no doubt hungry for championship gold... and he has to do it on the biggest stage of them all no less. I'm not saying Constantine can't do it because he certainly can... it's just there are a lot of factors weighing on the mind of the champ."

Kensworth: "And with one of his Elite cohorts in a match to determine the number one contender for the World title, should Constantine win the title... we may see some conflict of interest within the group."

Cohen: "You say that as if the Elite can't put aside their differences for the sake of bringing the World title into the fold and keep it amongst respectable athletes like themselves. No need to start spreading rumours."

As Jack Cohen finishes off his sentence, Leon listens in his earpiece for a couple of seconds before nodding and looks towards his two co-hosts.

Kensworth: "I'm being informed that we are about ready to begin the pre-show Battle Royale where the winner of that match will qualify themselves as the 5th person to enter the Super Ladder Match Melee for the vacant WZCW Eurasian championship."

Cohen: "I'm very interested to see who will be competing for the opportunity. I did a little snopping around and I saw Dorian Slaughter, Veejay & Kagura Ohzora all here in the Tokyo Dome so there isn't any doubt they wouldn't be entering this match... but I'm not sure who else would be involved."

Everest: "As far as the current roster, Jonathan Hyada & Lexi Hayes have both requested a leave of absence to find themselves and refocus; Blade & Mick Overlast were fought in a very intense Mayhem Rules match at the Supershow and won't be in a wrestling any time soon; and I believe Bruce Irwin has had some flight troubles due to unforeseen circumstances."

Cohen: "So it's a Triple Threat match, then?"

Kensworth: "Well, no actually... this Battle Royale is an open challenge to any current and former WZCW star who isn't on the card for Kingdom Come. Anyone can turn up and make a surprise appearance!"

Cohen: "Wait a minute... did you say open challenge?"

Kensworth: "That's correct."

Frantic, Cohen jumps out of his seat and begins panicking.

Cohen: "Why didn't anyone tell me? I could've been training all week long for this opportunity! Tell them to wait, Leon. Jack Cohen's coming down there..."

Cohen takes off his headset and rushes out of the room as Everest & Kensworth look on for a second before turning to each other and shrugging.

Kensworth: "Do you think he stands a chance should he manage to convince the officials to get into the ring?"

Everest: "With Slaughter & Veejay gaining a ton of momentum despite being here only a few short weeks and Kagura being a very tough opponent to beat, I don't think anyone stands a chance against them."

Kensworth: "We'll find out who will win the Battle Royale and get a shot at the Eurasian title later tonight, after this very quick commercial break."

Leon gets his papers in order as Everest smiles and winks at the camera before it transitions to a shot of the ring where most of the audience has seated themselves with many more still pouring into the arena.

Fireworks explode out of the entrance stage set as the crowd goes wild in the crazy Tokyo Dome! The camera pans around the arena as the entire crowd cheers wildly in anticipation for tonight’s show. There is still some some people flooding in as we are a several minutes away from the biggest event on the WZCW calendar year.

The camera switches to a shot of the announcing crew. We see Johnny Klamor, WZCW Hall of Famer, Everest; and asian celebrity actor, Daniel Boringcliff. They are dressed nice and there is a graphic under each of them on-screen with their name on it.

Klamor: Good evening, WZCW Universe! I am Johnny Klamor, alongside WZCW Hall of Famer, Everest; and the star of the blockbuster Barry Spotter series, Daniel Boringcliff. We are your announce team for tonight’s pre-show festivities. Gentlemen, I am glad to be here tonight next to you both. There is something about Kingdom Come that just gets me in a good mood.

Everest: I hear ya, Klamor. Tonight is going to be a great night with some great matches. Not only that, but two of my good friends in the business, once of which is my biggest rival, will be inducted in the WZCW Hall of Fame.

Klamor: You are finally going to get some company. *chuckles*

Everest: *chuckles* That’s right, Johnny. I will no longer be the lone Hall of Famer.

Klamor: Daniel, thank you for being here tonight. We are delighted to have you. You’ve gone from tween warlock to WZCW ring announcer.

Boringcliff: Thank you, Johnny. I am happy to be here for the pre-show. I am honored, really. I can’t wait to see the battle royal to determine the final participant in tonight’s-

Boringcliff clears his throat as he announces the next words in epic fashion.

Boringcliff: SUPER LADDER MATCH MELEE!

Klamor: Me too, but we don’t have to wait any longer! It’s time for the pre-show battle royal!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a battle royal match for the final spot in tonight's Super Ladder Match Melee!

[YOUTUBE]K6_zsJ8KPP0[/YOUTUBE]​

Slaughter comes out on the entrance stage as he keeps his head lowered and his back hunched. He glances back and forth to each side of the entrance stage. The fresh crowd let out a barrage of boos.

Anderson: Introducing first from Hell, MI, weighing 295 pounds, Dorian "The Angel of Death" Slaughter!

Everest: Back in my days, Johnny, we never had pre-shows. So, it used to always be the first match on the card that really set the tone, but these men tonight are given the opportunity to set it. Not only that, Slaughter, along with the rest of them, have a chance to earn a spot on the card.

Klamor: Not just any spot, but a shot at the vacant EurAsian Championship in a match where really anything could happen.

Slaughter is now climbing through the ropes as he continues to keep his head lowered in a hunching fashion.

[YOUTUBE]Fe9BKGhgvFE[/YOUTUBE]​

Pink lights begin to swirl around in a circular pattern around the arena and on the entrance stage. A mist creeps onto the stage before Kagura Ohozora makes her way out to a favorable reaction from the crowd.

Anderson: Making her way to the ring from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing Kagura Ohzora!

Everest: The crowd is clearly in support of one of their own as Kagura makes her way out for the match.

Boringcliff: People in Japan have really become infatuated with Kagura since her debut in WZCW. We love having a representative. Especially someone who is so skilled and poised as she is. She really is something special.

Klamor: There is no doubt that she started out red-hot in WZCW. I personally am surprised that she does not already have a solidified spot on the card. That is why I have her as my pick to win this match and to go on to the Ladder Match.

Kagura slowly enters the ring through the ropes as Slaughter watches creepily from a distant corner. As Kagura stares daggers through Slaughter, the lights suddenly go out in the arena. A voice comes over the intercom.

???: Quiet, quiet please. Bollywood’s victor has now arrived in Tokyo, Japan.

[YOUTUBE]LbPRGDwlfqs[/YOUTUBE]​

Veejay comes out onto the entrance stage back-first as lights flash all around the arena. The crowd instantly parade him with boos as he spins into a taunting gesture.

Anderson: Making his way to the ring from Bollywood, India, weighing 251 pounds, “Bollywood’s victor” Veejay!

Everest: You may have Kagura penciled-in to win the match, but I bet this man thinks he already knows the result.

Klamor: Daniel, have you ever starred in any Bollywood films?

Boringcliff: Johnny, the closest I have come to Bollywood was eating an Indian taco last year when I visited New York.

Veejay is working a turnbuckle as he taunts the crowd some more. They continue to boo him.

[YOUTUBE]WAzTO8GMZhk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos Becky Serra as she makes her way out to the entrance stage with a nice outfit, pink accessories, and a microphone. She smiles as she raises the microphone to her mouth.

Serra: Go ahead, boo me if you want, but I have an announcement to make about tonight’s pre-show match.

The crowd slowly quiets down to let her speak.

Serra: As you can see, we have three competitors in the ring right now. However, it takes more than three to have a battle royal. Especially a battle royal where the winner will earn the final spot in tonight’s Kingdom Come VI Super Ladder Match Melee.

The crowd cheers for the match we will get later in the night.

Serra: If you have been watching the product this last year, you will know that we have been trimming the fat to give you the best of the best. So much so that we only have three active superstars right now without a solid spot on the card. But this is Kingdom Come, people. We can’t just let them have a spot on the card without working for it.

The crowd stirs in curiosity as Serra pauses for a moment. The camera shows the three competitors in the ring with curious looks on their faces.

Serra: That is why I have phoned-up several superstars to fill up this battle royal and make it really interesting! Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the rest of your night and the greatest event of the year. Oh, and enjoy this 10-man pre-show battle royal!

Serra’s music plays as she steps aside to let the additional superstars make their way out to the ring.

Klamor: 10-man battle royal. That means we are getting 7 more superstars to fill this match up. Who are they going to be?

The camera shows Jack O’ Lantern, Hades, Joe Mason, Joey Sexton, Jimmy Wonder, Arashi, and a man in a potato-sack mask.

Everest: It’s an all-star list of jobbers, Johnny!

Klamor: Holy, moly! Look at this group. We have the hallowen-themed Jack O’ Lantern, faux greek-god Hades, Joe Mason from the Swag Pack, sex-offender Joey Sexton, magician Jimmy Wonder, woman-hater Arashi, and a man in a potato-sack mask.

Everest: Who could forget the great potato-sack masked superstar?

Klamor: Daniel, Jimmy Wonder is a superstar you could get behind. What with you having played a tween warlock and him being a magician.

Boringcliff: He gives magicians everywhere a bad name, Johnny.

All seven of the surprise entrants are now in the ring as they actually stand opposed to the three others in the ring.

Klamor: Here we go! One superstar is going to win a chance of a lifetime!

The bell rings as Arashi steps out from the pack of seven and starts yelling at Kagura. The crowd is buzzing and booing as Kagura doesn’t move or show any signs of intimidation. Arashi tells her to get out of the ring because she is not worthy to be a WZCW superstar. Kagura glances out at the crowd and then back at Arashi.

She very slowly begins to turn away to the dismay of the crowd. However, she quickly flips them back into applause as she executes a shuffle side-kick to the jaw of Arashi. Arashi is in la-la land as he stumbles backwards. The remaining pack of six move back to let him fall, but Arashi stumbles back forward instead. He stumbles right over to Kagura, who is ready to duck her shoulder and send him flying over the top rope and to the outside mat!

Klamor: First elimination by Kagura! Arashi is out!

Everest: Tough luck, bud!

Boringcliff: Yes!

Kagura is near the ropes as she looks over and actually cracks a proud smirk at her work. She hears a pair of boots hitting the mat as Joey Sexton runs up behind her for the surprise elimination, but Kagura catches him and flips him over the ropes for another elimination. The crowd pops again as Slaughter begins fighting Hades while Veejay starts fighting Jimmy Wonder. Jack O Lantern and potato sack man are trading blows as well.

Klamor: Complete chaos in the ring as we have already had two quick eliminations by Kagura Ohzora.

Everest: The crowd is amped and so am I. You can feel the electricity of the crowd feeding the competitors in the ring.

Joe Mason and Kagura start trading blows, but she quickly takes control of the confrontation. We switch over to Slaughter, who is in the process of ducking a clothesline by Hades. The miss causes Hades to run into a set of ropes. He grabs the top one to keep himself from flipping over. He shakes his head “no” as if he isn’t going out like that. He turns around to catch a sit-out jawbreaker from Slaughter. Hades flies back and leans up against the ropes. Slaughter quickly crawls over to lift Hades up and over the ropes for an elimination.

Boringcliff: Nice elimination there by Slaughter. This really has my blood pumping!

Slaughter spits out of the ring at Hades, but he finds himself being turned around by Jack O’ Lantern! Slaughter reveres into a kick to the gut and a DDT out of nowhere! Jack O Lantern rolls away as Slaughter gets back up to his feet. The potato-sack man approaches him, but he gets the same DDT that Jack got! The potato man rolls underneath the bottom rope and off the apron as he holds his sack in pain.

We switch over to Veejay who is executing a delayed vertical suplex mid-process. He drops Jimmy Wonder hard on his back. Veejay quickly crawls back to his feet. Wonder is returning back to his own feet in a daze, but Veejay is there to pick him up in a bodyslam position. He walks over to the ropes and tosses Wonder out of the ring.

Boringcliff: Poof, he is gone!

Klamor: *chuckles* Good one, Daniel.

Everest: We are down to six!

The camera quickly switches to Kagura as she holds onto Joe Mason’s head as he stands on the outside apron. She pulls down on it as she jumps up from inside the ring and delivers a devastating knee-strike to the forehead of the former Swag Pack member. The blow causes him to fall back and off the apron.

Everest: Make that five!

Back to Slaughter as he tosses Jack O Lantern over the ropes and out of the match.

Klamor: How about four?

Boringcliff: Four?

Klamor: Potato-sack man rolled under the ropes, so by rules he is still in the match.

Veejay and Slaughter both meet on one side of the ring as Kagura is on the other. Veejay looks over at Slaughter and begins telling him that the two of them should team up. Slaughter twitches, but then slowly nods his head. The two men pounce on Kagura as she tries to defend herself from the barrage of punches and clubbing blows. They beat her down to her knees as the crowd boos in opposition.

They pick her back up and each hook an arm over their heads as they execute a double suplex. Kagura grabs her back in pain. Veejay laughs as Slaughter just stares at his her menacingly.

Everest: Normally I would detest such double-team actions, but this is a battle royal gentlemen. This is a match for a huge opportunity. You have to win in whatever way you can. You know the phrase, “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”? Well, the same principle applies for battle royals in professional wrestling.

Suddenly, Veejay grabs the head of Slaughter and executes a european uppercut! Slaughter falls back in a daze and blinks wildly as he processes his pain. Veejay yells insults at him as taunts towards himself and does a belt motion around his waist. He walks over to Kagura, who is slowly climbing to her feet.

Veejay helps her to her feet and pushes her back into a turnbuckle. He executes a series of kicks into her midsection as she gasps at each blow. The crowd tries to cheer her on to fight back, but she keeps taking the blows. Veejay finally lets up as he slowly backs his way up to the middle of the ring. He pauses for a moment until he smirks and runs full force towards the turnbuckle. He goes for the big boot, BUT NO!

Kagura crawls out of the turnbuckle, which causes Veejay to get hung up on it with his right leg over the rope. He groans in pain as he unhinges himself from the corner. He turns around and is greeted by Kagura, who puts him into position for a wrist-clutch exploder suplex. She executes it perfectly! The crowd pops as Kagura jumps up to her feet. She stumbles back from the downed Veejay, but finds herself being turned around.

Klamor: IT’S SLAUGHTER WITH DEATH BECOMES YOU!

The single-hook DDT is executed to perfection as Slaughter sits up on the ring mat. He breathes heavily as he twitches. Veejay and Kagura both wallow in pain near him. Slaughter yells out as he slaps his head. He stands up and begins grabbing his head in anger. He paces back and forward between Veejay and Kagura.

Everest: Slaughter is standing tall in the ring!

Boringcliff: And he is fuming!

Slaughter jumps on Veejay and grabs a handful of his hair with one hand. He uses the other to furiously punch his forehead. He does this for a few seconds before standing back up. He makes his way back over to Kagura. He yanks her up and pushes her back and up against a set of ropes. He begins to pick her up to toss her over, but Kagura fights back with elbow jabs into the neck and chest of Slaughter. Slaughter no-sells the blows as he continues to push Kagura up and over the ropes.

Kagura passionately holds on as the crowd buzzes in the Tokyo Dome! We see Veejay crawling to his feet as he stumbles over to Slaughter and Kagura. He grabs the other leg of Kagura and helps Slaughter lift her up over the ropes. However, Slaughter quickly breaks his action and turns his attention to Veejay. He hasn’t forgot about the betrayal from earlier. He starts punching Veejay in the face, but Veejay fires back with his own punches. The altercation allows Kagura to land back on her feet inside of the ring. She enters the punch-off to make it a three-way brawl. The crowd is going wild as several stiff blows are being exchanged.

Everest: Punches galore!

Suddenly, one side of the crowd starts going into a frenzy as we see the potato-sack man slide into the ring. He runs over to the group on the other side of the ring. He catches them all off-guard with a missile dropkick! They all flip over the ropes!

Klamor: I DON’T BELIEVE IT!

Boringcliff: Felix Felicis?

The man with the potato-sack mask spins and drops to his knees in excitement as the crowd can’t believe it, but wait! The potato sack man is celebrating in the ring, but Slaughter, Veejay, and Kagura all held on to the ropes and avoided elimination. Veejay and Slaughter roll back in as Kagura is able to climb back through. She runs over to the potato-sack man and grabs him by the sack. The sack man flails his arms as Kagura throws him over the ropes!

Kagura keeps a hold on the potato sack as the man’s legs flail mere inches away from the outside mat. Kagura’s grip on the sack, and the mans grip on Kagura’s wrists, is the only thing holding him up! Finally, Kagura breaks her wrists free and yanks up! The sack comes off and the man is eliminated. He falls flat on his face. The crowd pops, but pops even more as the man slowly lifts his head to reveal himself. It is Armando Paradyse!

Klamor: That bastard tried to work his way onto the card! He will stop at nothing to be on the Kingdom Come card!

Everest: I am in shock right now.

Kagura looks at the potato sack she is holding and then flings it out to the crowd. They pop at the gesture. Armando hides his face in shame as he runs up the ramp and exits the stage. Kagura turns around and greets an approaching clothesline by a recovered Veejay. Kagura ducks and responds with a shuffle side-kick. Veejay grabs the leg and spins her around in response. Kagura spins around and right into a fireman’s carry from Veejay. However, instead of turning the carry into a cutter, Veejay tosses Kagura over the ropes, but Kagura is able to regain her balance and land on her feet on the outside apron!

Veejay doesn’t have time to follow-up as Slaughter rushes towards him with a forearm smash. BUT VEEJAY DUCKS! The forearm goes right into the face of Kagura, who leans back with one hand still on the ropes to keep her up as she leans dangerously close to falling off the apron. Slaughter immediately tries to unhinge her hand, but Veejay is coming up from behind. Veejay comes up to grab the shoulder of Slaughter, but both of them are blinded as Kagura pulls herself back to the ropes and spits red mist into their faces. Both men scream in pain as they rub their eyes to avoid blindness.

They part just enough near the ropes to allow Kagura to climb back into the ring. She runs quickly to the other side and bounces off the ropes. She returns to the other side where both Veejay and Slaughter are blinded with their backs against the ropes. They are close enough together to allow Kagura to execute the Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Omikami. A heart punch each for her two opponents. The blows send them toppling over the ropes and smashing down on the outside mat at the same time!

Kagura turns around and drops to her knees as she catches her breath. The crowd is jumping up and down.

Klamor: She did it! She survived 9 other superstars to earn the final spot in the Super Ladder Match Melee!

Boringcliff: Yes!

Everest: What a pre-show match!

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and final entrant into the SUPER LADDER MATCH MELEE, Kagura Ohzora!

The crowd pops once again at the announcement. Kagura climbs to her feet and celebrates with her home country. The camera cuts to the announcers.

Klamor: Ladies and gentlemen, that was just a sample. I hope you all have ordered the PPV, because if this match was any indication of how the night will go, I can’t wait to see what is in store for us. Thank you all for tuning into the pre-show, and thank you Daniel Boringcliff for joining us here tonight.

Boringcliff: My pleasure, and I hope Kagura Ohzora wins it all tonight!

Everest: See you all at the big one! In the meantime I've still got some duties to perform. We will be right back after these brief messages from our.....wait do you guys hear that?

Klamor: It sounds like a chainsaw.

Just as Klamor finishes speaking, Alhazred can be seen with a running chainsaw in hand walking past the booth. A few steps behind is S.H.I.T. carrying a giant three headed stuffed dog.

klamor: I'm not sure what those two are up to, but it can't be good. Who the hell gave Alhazred a chainsaw?! Someone needs to get that away from him!

Everest: Be my guest Johnny.

Alhazred: Time to die Cerberus!

The stuffing from inside the plush toy is seen flying as the camera cuts to commercial.

JLwGMkW.png

We return from the ringside area to the skybox with Leon Kensworth & Everest talking to each other. They look to continue the broadcast until the door opens with Jack Cohen walking into the room with a disappointed look on his face.

Cohen: "They didn't let me compete."

Jack sits in his chair and slumps in it with arms folded pouting. A couple of seconds go by to let the awkward moment pass before Kensworth looks back towards the camera.

Kensworth: "Welcome back to the second half of the Kingdom Come Discussion Panel with commentator Jack Cohen and Hall of Famer Everest and after what we just witnessed, Kagura Ohzora has officially qualified for the Super Ladder Match Melee and will get a chance alongside Daddy Mack, M, elegANT and Theron Daggershield to compete for the vacant Eurasian championship."

r4yBJLS.png

Cohen: "... I might be upset I couldn't join the open challenge but in all honestly, I don't think I could've beat Kagura Ohzora for that spot. She was more determined to earn that spot, especially in front of her home country. Congratulations for her but it is going to be a very tough contest to win the ladder match."

Kensworth: "All of the competitors in this match didn't get there by being handed the opportunity, they had to work hard by competing in qualifying matches in the weeks heading into Kingdom Come. It was the only way that the WZCW Management determined how the next Eurasian champion truly deserved to hold the belt, especially after the events surrounding the title right after the Lethal Lottery when Showtime Cougar decided to vacate the championship in an attempt to pursue the World title instead. Whoever wants this championship is going to need to get through four other competitors, none of which have been Eurasian champion, let alone a WZCW champion... and then climb the ladder and take the title hanging above the ring."

Everest: "Multi-man matches with stipulations that chucks a spanner in the works like a Ladder match throws the strategy book completely out the window. Agility and ring awareness are your biggest allies in this match. You'll need to be nimble enough to not only climb the ladder quickly but switch from opponent-to-opponent to put them out of commission long enough to climb said ladder and avoid any potential harm that might come your way."

Cohen: "Exactly. Even though someone like Daddy Mack will be completely outclassed by someone like an elegANT or a M in speed, he knows every trick in the book to keep a competitor down and he'll be using psychology to his advantage. Kagura will definitely require that same awareness to make sure she doesn't catch a ladder to the face. She's a tough competitor but one smack at high velocity may take her out of action."

Everest: "That'll take anyone out of action, Jack but I understand his point. Everyone in this match has a weakness and an advantage. Everybody is on an even playing field. It just depends who is the most aware and who is the most hungry to become Eurasian champion that we'll see a champion emerge. I will guarantee that this match won't ending quickly and it has the potential to steal the show."

Kensworth: "We may even see these WZCW superstars pull out some unique moves that we've never seen before to win the title because that's how much it means to be Eurasian champion, much like the battle that Ty Burna and Mikey Stormrage will engage in to have a chance at becoming World Heavyweight champion by becoming the new number one contender."

BcaRe6T.png

Kensworth: "If a shot at the biggest prize in the industry wasn't enough to peak your interest and cause these competitors to bring their A game to the table, Mikey Stormrage and Ty Burna have been embroiled in a blood-feud since after the Lethal Lottery. Ty & Mikey were getting close as a friends with Mikey bringing out a more human side to Ty with antics only Stormrage is known to pull off. However, the partnership was too good to be true as Ty reverted back to his old roots and turned his back on Mikey, joining the ranks of the Elite as their new leader, a group who specifically targeted Mikey because of his antics and personality.

Betrayed, Mikey wanted a piece of Ty but he explained that everything was merely a business decision to get himself closer to his only true friend, the World Heavyweight championship. This didn't help Ty dissolve the situation as Mikey continued to pursue Ty and the Elite for what they did, something that escalated further out and affecting other matches on the card such as KO vs. Holmes and Constantine vs. El Califa Dragon. In an attempt at revenge, Mikey will have a chance to rip Ty away from the one thing he wants the most as these two will compete for the number one contender spot for the World title."

Everest: "I understand the desire to become the WZCW World Heavyweight champion by any means necessary. In my prime, I did everything I could to get there and when it was taken away from me by Steamboat Ricky, I fought even harder to get back on top with a second title reign. I understand the passion people have to become the best in the world but why can't you make some friends along the way? Stormrage was a true friend to Ty and he turned his back on him so he could pursue the title?"

Cohen: "Mikey wasn't a crutch for Ty, Ty was a crutch for Mikey since every friend he's made has eventually left him for greener pastures. Ricky Runn; James Howard and now Ty Burna! The man is a drain on people and Ty needed to trim the fat... and that's a lot of fat when it comes to Mikey!"

Everest: "Weight issues aside, Mikey has proven to be an excellent competitor and doesn't deserve that hate. He might have a bit extra but he's physically fit enough to compete in professional wrestling so what's the problem?

Anyway, Mikey isn't a drag on peoples' careers. Matt Tastic & Mikey Stormrage are best friends and Matt is the World Heavyweight champion. If he was that bad, Tastic wouldn't have won it by beating 29 other men in the Lethal Lottery. Ty is a selfish and jealous person who saw Mikey as a threat and decided to make an alliance that would ensure Mikey wasn't any more. But the thing is, he's got the match against Mikey and he is definitely in trouble."

Cohen: "As the longest reigning champion in history, why should Ty be worried? He's faced much bigger and menacing threats, taking them down with ease. Mikey is a child in a man's body and Ty will make quick work of his childish games so he can easily become the next contender to the World championship that got stolen from him earlier this year."

Kensworth: "And who will be World champion when Ty Burna or Mikey Stormrage earns their championship opportunity; Matt Tastic or The Beard?"

yjM6piD.png

Everest: "The most anticipated main event in Kingdom Come history."

Cohen: "I cannot agree me, Everest. I'm itching to see this match."

Kensworth: "During the infamous Roulette Rounds known as Meltdown Madness, the new World champion Ty Burna successfully defended his title against old-time rival Showtime Cougar in the main event. Before the show ended, The Beard cashed in his King For a Day briefcase and became the World champion before walking out of the company with the title around his waist... an event that set Ty Burna on his current path to become World champion again. With no sign of The Beard returning, WZCW Management made the decision to crown a new World champion for the first time ever inside the Lethal Lottery. 30 men and women tried their best but only one emerged when the dust was settled; the man known as the Killjoy, Matt Tastic.

After seeing the results of the match, Vance Bateman & Becky Serra, the Meltdown & Aftershock GM's (respectively) and two members of the WZCW Management, decided upon themselves to do whatever necessary to summon The Beard back to WZCW and take out the man they don't want be represented as their champion. With the backing of two powerful authority figures, The Beard became the new number one contender and has been on a warpath to destroy Matt Tastic, removing him from the top position and put someone who was officially endorsed by them with the World title. They even went as far as embarrassing Matt Tastic by awarding him a replica title as The Beard had the official championship belt.

As Kingdom Come inched closer and closer, members of the WZCW roster began siding with both champion and challenger in an attempt to voice their opinions. It came to ahead at the Supershow when the former World Heavyweight champions of history's past showed up and officially endorsed Matt Tastic as the true champion who deserves his due and showed up in a truck filled with Diet Soda alongside Tastic, dowsing The Beard & his cohorts with Pepsi in the ring. Tastic reclaimed his real championship and now these two look to do battle as these giants collide."

Everest: "I've been in the main event of Kingdom Come and walked in as the World Heavyweight champion after having the greatest year in my career. It was the biggest match of my life and I faced long-time rival Titus who won the Lethal Lottery to earn that title. I thought I had it in the bag but it turned out that this was the beginning of my decent down the mountain.

Why is this relevant? Matt Tastic had an amazing year in 2014. He finally showcased to the world that he wasn't just a Mayhem exclusive competitor who couldn't get the job done when actual wrestling rules were in place. He won the Elite X & Eurasian championships along the way and knocked off some high-profile talents such as Ty Burna... and that's not including the Lethal Lottery victory. He is on the run of his life and I couldn't be happier for him but he must not get cocky like I did back in 2009/2010 otherwise everything you worked so hard for will slip out of your hands."

Cohen: "Plus, the Beard is a monster. Before his pursuit for the World championship, this big loveable guy who was competing in World's Most Manliest Man competitions by eating ice-cream and tossing animals was taken under the wing of the crazed Dr. Zeus and brainwashed into a menacing and destructive individual. He didn't want to have fun any more. He wanted to hurt people and destroy them much like Zeus did to Beard; break their will down and rebuild them in his own creation. The World Heavyweight championship is something that the Beard wants back but the demise of Matt Tastic is what he is truly after."

Everest: "And that is completely the wrong attitude to take and why the former World champions, including myself, decided to endorse Matt Tastic for this match. He wants to be champion; he wants to be the best. The Beard only wants to destroy with the World championship almost, almost being second to that notion. It disgusts me that Vance Bateman & Becky Serra endorse the Beard because he will do their dirty work for no cost at all. It is absolutely appalling and I'm rooting for Matt Tastic to kick The Beard's ass."

Cohen: "Men like Everest and I gave our lives to this industry so we could get close to that championship. The Beard is getting an opportunity every wrestler dreams and he is using it as an chance to put someone in a hospital. Matt Tastic isn't defending his reign; he's defending the entirety of professional wrestling... and if that isn't pressure, then I don't know what is."

Kensworth: "Powerful words by two veterans of this business and it certainly sets the stage for an impressive main event for Kingdom Come. However, we are almost out of time for the Discussion Panel and the KC pre-show as we have a few minutes left until the show kicks off. I would like to thank you once again for tuning in to see WZCW and from all of us here, we hope you enjoy the show."

Kensworth, Cohen & Everest smile as the pre-show team signs-off.

TPYJSNP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back