• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VI Discussion: Chris K.O vs. Steven Holmes

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
5repXRb.png

"The Death-Defying Castaway versus The Imperial Aristocrat”

Chris K.O was recently unable to take down John Constantine in a match for the WZCW Elite X Championship but has a second chance to take down one third of The Elite when he comes up against former World Heavyweight Champion Steven Holmes. Holmes' form has been patchy of late with defeats against El Califa Dragon and Mikey Stormrage. Holmes will be looking to get his record back on track at the biggest event in the WZCW calendar.

This match promises to be a clash of styles and personalities with the added bonus having two of the most technically gifted men in professional wrestling. Can Chris K.O show why he is a born survivor as he faces off against one of the most dangerous men in WZCW?

Discuss & Predict!

Both men have look good in defeats lately, so I'm interested to see who is able to get the win here, especially since I could see this match being springboard for the winner right back to the top of the card. This will slot in with Eve/Aubrey as a match that could easily steal the show.

Another match with two top veterans, unfortunately it seems like this match could go either way in the sense that a win or loss wouldn't affect either guy at all. It just seems like both would stay in the exact same place regardless.

That being said both Kermit and Funkay will probably put out great RPs. I'll pick the frog though, as now that we're not feuding I can go back to loving him.

Neither have been setting the world alight since the Lethal Lottery, but thats understandable, happens to all of us at some point. I thought Steven Holmes' RP against S.H.I.T was fantastic, as it happens, and thought that match could have gone either way. Either of these guys could bring the big guns, and personally I hope they both do, and move on from this one whether it be an extended feud or not. A loss won't hurt either guy here anyway, they're both beyond that shit, Holmes especially.

The only unfortunate part here is the lack of build up compared to other matches, but I don't think thats a bad thing, not every match can get the overwhelming hype train and fans of both characters will look forward to it regardless. I know I am.

This feud just kind of fell together out of the spare parts of the roster. I am stoked to be facing Holmes again, but between my busy schedule during the cycle, and Funkay's absence at the moment; I am afraid this is going to be dud. I'll still bring my a-game just in case, but Funkay hasn't been on since Oct. 22. That's eight full days before the boards went up, so there is no way he knows the deadline is tomorrow.

Here's hoping he comes on tonight or tomorrow and is able to churn something out.

*Shines the Funk signal*

I need you Funkay. We need to steal the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back