KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Demolition. There's really no one else (off the top of my head) who is officially done who deserves to be in more.

Vader was the first person that came to my mind followed by Demolition.

Might as well ask a question while I'm here. Any lower midcard guys you think could be in line for a nice push post-Mania (ala Jinder Mahal (obviously not to the level they pushed him)?

Барбоса;5794607 said:
Has there not been a few Smackdown viewer victories relatively recently?

They came very close but didn't get there.

Vader was the first person that came to my mind followed by Demolition.

Might as well ask a question while I'm here. Any lower midcard guys you think could be in line for a nice push post-Mania (ala Jinder Mahal (obviously not to the level they pushed him)?

Vader is up there too.

Apollo Crews maybe, but I doubt it.

So it's now a 7 man chamber. How much of a mess will that be?

Not too much, but it's again showing how completely lazy the booking is.

My buddy said that she’s been PNG’d and he has no idea why (this was a while ago so it may have changed).

She’s not like, Jack Tunney/Benoit/Gail Kim hated, but it’ll probably be a while.

Wouldn't shock me for whatever reason.

Why are they calling Elias WWE’s Bob Dylan? They’re nothing alike. He’s closer to The Boss if anything.

Because WWE thinks that's clever and want to get it trending.

something i have always wondered, why does it matter that wrestling is fake?
I mean if you tell someone you like wrestling 90% of the time they tell you "You do know its fake right?"

Nitwit: "You do know it's fake right?"

KB: "Yeah I've heard."

A short amount of time later.

KB: "What's your favorite show?"

Nitwit answers.

KB: "But isn't that fake?"

Few NXT-related questions I've been meaning to ask ya the past week but kept forgetting.

Almas/Gargano 4 main events New Orleans, Gargano wins, Ciampa attacks again after, right? Granted Ciampa could interfere and Gargano could win (and keep his NXT career) via DQ, they'd be crazy to not give Johnny the title at this point, even if the feud with Ciampa doesn't need it.

Assuming Almas drops the title in New Orleans, where do you see him going from there? rematch with Gargano on NXT TV prior to the next TakeOver, or maybe straight to the main roster after Mania?

Last time I read, Drew was aiming to come back around Mania time. Does he return to NXT or should they put him on the main roster? I would imagine the latter.

Not a chance. Ciampa vs. Gargano is a grudge match that doesn't need the title. Black would seem to be the logical challenger to Almas. Gargano vs. Almas has been announced for next week's TV.

Not a chance. Ciampa vs. Gargano is a grudge match that doesn't need the title. Black would seem to be the logical challenger to Almas. Gargano vs. Almas has been announced for next week's TV.

So Ciampa/Gargano and Black/Almas in New Orleans. I'm aware the former doesn't need the title, and they'll main event the TakeOver regardless I'm sure, but I guess I couldn't help but speculate with the title in the picture.

So the rest of the card then. Women's title match, tag title match (TM-61 or possibly War Machine vs. USE), and maybe EC3 or Ricochet's debut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back