KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I wouldn't think so, but then again i wouldn't have pushed Henry in the first place either. I could see a run at it for a big TV match if they're going to England anytime soon but as for winning the title? I'd think not on that one.

Which HIAC Match are you looking forward to more in 10 days?

Do either of the two matches appeal to you more than The HIAC Matches in the last two years?

How would you compare WWE in 2011 to WWE in 2010 at this point in time?

None of the above.

I don't even remember last year's matches. That should tell you a lot baout the PPV.

2010 was a bit better. I liked the Nexus angle a lot but the smarks have decided it was a one hit wonder because they're short sighted.

I should be loving it. Punk is in a big story, or was, Cena is always solid, hell I was enjoying Miz/Truth, SmackDown is solid, but I just don't care. Though I do agree, some time away from wrestling is probably needed.

but I just don't care.

I felt like this for about 6 months in 2008, I didn't watch an entire show for the first month but kept myself up to date but then I took a break. If my friends didn't get me back into wrestling, I don't think I would've watched it again at all.

By the way KB. What's your most favourite Sgt. Slaughter match?

He had a surprisingly good match with FLair in one of his last appearances in the early 90s. It's hard to top the Alley Fight thoguh.

How do you think that it helped to Cena's career defeating Triple H at Mania 22 and having a one hour match with HBK?

Until today, was that the last match being one hour long? What are your thoughs on matches that are one hour long?

By that point Cena was already well established so it didn't add a ton to his career. Still a big win though.

Orton vs. Cena at Bragging Rights was an hour as it was an iron man. Matches that long are good but you're going to lose some fans in the middle, especially if they're iron man matches because there's no point to watching the first 57 minutes or so.

What do you think of how Miz has progressed since headlining WM? Has he gone backwards or will we see him in the title hunt again soon?

Do you think he can be a permenant main-eventer (like HHH, 'Taker and Cena) or more like a Jericho who can move up and down the card when needed?

What pair of wrestlers had the best in ring chemistry together?

Austin and Rock are way up there.

What do you think of how Miz has progressed since headlining WM? Has he gone backwards or will we see him in the title hunt again soon?

Do you think he can be a permenant main-eventer (like HHH, 'Taker and Cena) or more like a Jericho who can move up and down the card when needed?

Not bad but he's suffering from the writers being bored with him which happens way too often.

I'm thinking more Jericho.

Hogan is obviously the best ever, but would you consider his heel character one of the best ever?

In other words, how high would you rank nWo Hogan on the Greatest Heels of All Time list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back