Kayfabe Gimmick Grudge Match #4: Cactus Jack vs. Mankind vs. Mick Foley

Who will earn the title of Gimmick Supremacy Champion?

• Cactus Jack

• Mankind

• Mick Foley

Results are only viewable after voting.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
(Please read and follow ALL RULES AND MATCH STIPULATIONS below and at the bottom of the page prior to voting!!!)

*DING* *DING* *DING*
"This contest is scheduled for one fall with no time limit.
It is a 3 FACES OF FOLEY/3 STAGES OF HELL MATCH for the title of
GIMMICK SUPREMACY!

FALL#1: HARDCORE
FALL#2: HARDCORE & BARBED WIRE ROPES
FALL#3: HARDCORE, BARBED WIRE ROPES, ALL INSIDE A HELL IN A CELL

SUDDEN DEATH (if req'd): LEATHER STRAP MATCH INSIDE THE CELL"

cactusjack_posed.jpg

Vs.

mkstudio.jpg

Vs.

mick-foley.jpg

(Please include who you feel will capture each fall as the match goes on!!!)

Hold onto your lunches, everyone. This should be the sickest massacre to ever grace a professional wrestling ring!!!

First, we have Cactus Jack. Arguably, the most psychotic man to ever enter a wrestling ring. This man has his entire ear ripped off during a match in Munich, Germany. He's well versed in weapons, but isn't too intelligent.

Secondly, there's Mankind. Since he's a former 3-time WWE Champion, hardcore champion, and tag team champion, he's proven to be the most well-versed inside of a wrestling ring. Most known for his infamous Hell in a Cell match with the Undertaker, this man appears to feel absolutely no pain.

Lastly, there is Mick Foley, the O.G. of multiple personas. This man is a former TNA champion, and an accomplished author and businessman. There is no doubt that he is the most intelligent out of the three competitors in this match. However, he's the oldest nd the most, dare I say, "human."

May the best gimmick prevail!!!

Rules
1. This is a KAYFABE matchup, so treat it as such. That means, it can't be about who you "like more" or who "DUZ MORS THENZ FIV MUVS". If these guys were seperate entities and actually had to face off against each other, where popularity didn't matter and it was all about the match itself, who would win?

2. This WILL NOT be a complaint thread. Do not use this as an excuse to complain about a wrestler. Remember, this is a match, not a popularity contest. Besides, we already have threads dedicated to bitching and moaning. Go cry somewhere else.

3. All Wrestlezone thread rules apply here. This is a NON-SPAM FORUM. All stances must be explained and good reasoning must be given, otherwise you will be infracted.

4. Do not vote unless you give an EXPLANATION! Voting without posting is a waste. We want to discuss this stuff, people!

Ah, you know, this is a tough one, but I'd have to give it to Cactus Jack. Sure, all three of these guys were masters of hardcore, but Jack is the most aggressive of the three.

Mick has become more known for sucking up to the crowd with his nerdiness, yet lovable antics. The number of matches he's won, though, doesn't reflect that. Likewise for Mankind, who's more of a punching bag for a lot of guys. Jack is the only one who could legitimately scare someone, knowing just how far he'd go to beat his opponent.

*DING* *DING* *DING*
"This contest is scheduled for one fall with no time limit.
It is a 3 FACES OF FOLEY/3 STAGES OF HELL MATCH for the title of
GIMMICK SUPREMACY!

FALL#1: HARDCORE
FALL#2: HARDCORE & BARBED WIRE ROPES
FALL#3: HARDCORE, BARBED WIRE ROPES, ALL INSIDE A HELL IN A CELL

SUDDEN DEATH (if req'd): LEATHER STRAP MATCH INSIDE THE CELL"

D-Man, I hate to be a smartass, but wouldn't it be a 2/3 falls, if it is a 3 Stages of Hell match? The one fall, no time limit thing kind of messed with me a little bit, just want to clarify.

MOD EDIT: Remember, this is a triple threat. If each face of Foley wins a fall, there must be a fourth stage to break the three way tie. Thus, you're correct in a sense... it is 2/3 falls. But one man has to get 2/3.

Now, I'll go with 2/3 falls, as I'm pretty sure that is what you are going for, but I just wanted to make sure.

Anyway, onto three of the faces of Foley. Obviously, Cactus Jack is one baaad mofo. He is the darkest of Mick's personas. He will go through all sorts of pain, but will dish it back out. Mankind was the more successful portion for Foley, winning the Title a few times. But he wasn't as bad as Cactus Jack. Mick on the other hand, while he is a former TNA Champion, that would be the highlight. Outside TNA, as far as I recall, he only did like a few matches as Mick in WWE, one of them being the hardcore match with Edge at Wrestlemania 22. Decisions, decisions. I could see Jack winning in two straight falls early, but I wouldn't want it to go like that, but maybe I will, I don't know. Fuck it, Jack wins, and neither Mankind nor Mick could beat him. He is too damn crazy. But this could be an awesome matchup. Let's get to the Falls shall we?

Fall One - Hardcore Match. Well, this Three Stages of Hell match can't start out nice and smooth can it? Fuck no! Blood starts coming out from Mick's head when Jack hits him with a barbed wire bat. Jack is basically kicking the shit out of Mankind while Mick is down for a few minutes. Mick tries to help Mankind, and knocks Jack out of the ring, choosing to then try and finish off Mankind with the Mandible Claw. Mankind passes out after 3-4 minutes, instead of tapping, which we have seen before. Mick goes for the cover, but Jack comes back in with a chair and a bag. Cactus Jack hits Mick to break up the count, and spreads the bag of "oh god" thumbtacks. Jack then gets the Double Arm DDT for the 1, 2, 3.

Now we should have a nice couple minute break while the crew sets up the Barbed Wire rope right? Well yes, everyone is exhausted already. Mick is slow to recover, Mankind is starting to wake up, and Cactus Jack is moving gingerly due to tacks in his ass and back from the DDT.

Fall Two - Hardcore with barbed wire ropes. How does Cactus Jack not win this? The tacks are still in the ring, a chair, barbed wire baseball bat, all he needs to beat the other two senseless. But we start this fall out with Jack just hanging out in the corner, with Mankind going after Mick for using his own move against him. (This would be crazy to see when high, 1,000% guaranteed) Mankind takes the chair and is just repeatedly bashing the back and sides of Mick. Then, Jack just says "fuck it" and starts pounding on Mankind, stomping and kicking him while he is down now. In a cool spot, Jack picks Mick up, and gives him an Irish Whip into rope, with the barbs tearing into Mick's back. Following that up is Jack clotheslining Mick over the wire to the outside, effectively eliminating him from action. Mankind is stirring, but Jack is on him like a fat kid on a cupcake, giving him the Double Arm DDT on the tacks not once, not twice, but three times to knock out Mankind. 1, 2, 3!

Jack wins in two straight falls. That is how I see it going down, or how I would like Jack to gain his pinfalls. But I don't see how Mankind or Mick can really beat a sadistic fuck like Cactus Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back